• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Yea I don't know what's up with this stuttering. Checked everything on my end and everything seems fine. Nothing going on over there?

Geg

In For Glory I just got paired with three separate Japanese Lucina players in a row, what the hell is going on

Alright, just got done with my ranbat match with Anonymous Tipster. Next week classes start again, so if anyone from bracket 4 wants to play, now is the time. The ones I still need to play are:

Salex_(Salex0)
Shizzlee(Anon7906)
SoldnerKei(SoldnerKei)
Soul Lab(Soul-Lab)
SuperBowser(SuperSiddu)
SUPERJEM94(SUPERJEM94)

Anyways I also just really wanted to show these off :V
tumblr_nhu445j4su1qhhv13o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhu445j4su1qhhv13o1_1280.jpg

GGs Quote. I enjoyed our matches. If there is one thing you should change, it is landing on me with attacks to often. Too easy to punish.

Why do you need another invite? -_-

GGs Quote. I enjoyed our matches. If there is one thing you should change, it is landing on me with attacks to often. Too easy to punish.

Why do you need another invite? -_-
Yah I know I shouldn't do that, but I keep doing it..... Must be because I play dive kick characters.. But yah it still says its locked for some reason when I join the email invite so I dunno why it's doing that..

TWILT

Banned
No probs! Great games man! I really really like your Shulk, and your Pika and Greninja are both crazy intense. Which is your main?

Thanks for playing! We'll have to do it again sometime!

Great games! Your Mega Man is the best I've played against. We should definitely play again sometime; I could use more matchup experience.

Shulk (mostly him) and Link are my mains, while Greninja and Pikachu are my subs. The latter is mostly still a sub for now because how much I SD with the little guy (as shown in that last match, haha).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I finally played online and the first thing I notice is the WiFi Waiting Training Room is the Miiverse stage!

So the music is in the game, the stage graphics are in the game, so all the update is is an unlock flag? Oh come on, why the wait?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So I finally played online and the first thing I notice is the WiFi Waiting Training Room is the Miiverse stage!

So the music is in the game, the stage graphics are in the game, so all the update is is an unlock flag? Oh come on, why the wait?

I think it's because of fanarts not being ready for Miiverse stage.

Top Bottom