• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Salex_(Salex0)
Soul Lab(Soul-Lab)
Anonymous Tipster(BlackMage)
SuperBowser(SuperSiddu)
SUPERJEM94(SUPERJEM94)

Any of you available to play sometime today?

Hot damn that's cool. Also, perfect choice of newcomer character art to frame and put up on your wall. :)

Of course it is the perfect choice :)
Sure it was also the only choice available but that doesn't invalidate the point

ese logo de GamePlanet

as for our ranbat match
hopefully I'll catch ya up when I get home this evening, or tomorrow in the morning, I am usually around

Pequeño precio a pagar por un poster de ese tamaño de mi personaje favorito que aparte de metalico es gratis :v

If you can play today PM when you're available

Anyways, if any of the remaining bracket 4 people can play, right now would be a good time to do our matches.

Vena

2 stock singles, 3 stock doubles is the Apex ruleset after all

Oh did I watch some sort of friendly then lol? I was watching a 3-stock singles match lol.

If anyone will be wanting to 1v1, I'll be home from the lab in like an hour or two. I want to do some practice matches using Falco now. Gonna put Ike aside for a while to learn some new match ups and be ready for other locals lol.

Oh did I watch some sort of friendly then lol? I was watching a 3-stock singles match lol.

If anyone will be wanting to 1v1, I'll be home from the lab in like an hour or two. I want to do some practice matches using Falco now. Gonna put Ike aside for a while to learn some new match ups and be ready for other locals lol.

If I'm around sure

next one is going to be last one. I can't really handle your lags. the input lag is bothering me the most.

Intelli after you're done can you join my game? I've been having silky smooth connections today and I want to see if whatever was going on is corrected from the other day

Top Bottom