• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

For a second I thought somebody was actually playing Marth, but it was just Project M.
RIP sweet prince :(

GGs Snacks, your Falcon and Falco were something else
I want to see a good Falco... Marth and Falco were my Brawl mains.

so i guess that all of the good players were waiting for the wii u version because i had a comfortable 50%-55% winrate on 3DS for about 2 months but have only won like 3 matches in the two days I've owned Wii U
Correct.

I also wanna say there's some kind of input lag online that is actually noticeably worse than I ever had with the 3DS version. I realized that I just was not shielding or reroverinv or attacking when I wanted, even when the connection seemed smooth.
Do you have a wired USB-ethernet adapter?

Anyone from Bracket 2 going to be around for matches tomorrow (Saturday)?
Yes.

So, I just discovered by accident that in the Diddy Rival 3 KOs challenge, you don't really need to KO him 3 times. He just needs to fall 3 times. He SD'd twice, I KO'd him once, boom, got the challenge unlocked.

Good strategy for 85 score in Rival Smash: Link, top platform, up smash repeatedly. Just make sure you don't hit the passing bomb when it comes.

So, I never got the explanation for why it's good manners to intentionally SD when your opponent unintentionally SDs. I mean, if someone is trying to spike me, they miss, and they SD in trying to come back to the stage, do I really have to give up a stock? I think I'm going to drop this bit of etiquette soon.

Vena

So, I never got the explanation for why it's good manners to intentionally SD when your opponent unintentionally SDs. I mean, if someone is trying to spike me, they miss, and they SD in trying to come back to the stage, do I really have to give up a stock? I think I'm going to drop this bit of etiquette soon.

When someone does an obvious wrong input and kills themselves.

If someone fails at a spike that's their own fault.

It's really more if they misinput or the lag gets them trying to recover. If they SD attempting to kill me and missing the recovery then yeah, their own fault.

When someone does an obvious wrong input and kills themselves.

If someone fails at a spike that's their own fault.

It gets pretty muddy when someone could have recovered, but they chose to play risky off-stage and do something like counter, leading to their death.

It gets pretty muddy when someone could have recovered, but they chose to play risky off-stage and do something like counter, leading to their death.

When they play risky to gimp you and mess up it's their fault. I SD when they kill themselves at low percent by an obvious accident, like slipping from the edge, or lag or something.

When they play risky to gimp you and mess up it's their fault. I SD when they kill themselves at low percent by an obvious accident, like slipping from the edge, or lag or something.

I've probably been too generous with randoms in 1v1 For Glory. One of them actually taunted when I gave up a stock after they missed gimping me. Hence, the resentment. I think I'll be much more selective with this practice.

DooD1234

So I'm watching Kit 15 and this ESAM guy just freakin murder this megaman using Pikachu. Also used thunder in really creative ways too.

jnWake

Fun games, learned a lot from your Yoshi! Thanks!

Fun games. You started getting pretty good from the 4th match on, when you stopped doing so many Down+B haha.

Last Yoshi dittos was very intense. I was super nervous!

ROB match was fun. That's my other main. I wanted to see how it would go.

5-1 for me was it?

SalvaPot

Fun games. You started getting pretty good from the 4th match on, when you stopped doing so many Down+B haha.

Last Yoshi dittos was very intense. I was super nervous!

ROB match was fun. That's my other main. I wanted to see how it would go.

5-1 for me was it?

Yep, kinda happy I was able to win one, I have to practice more.

Top Bottom