• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

GGs. If I can offer advice, it would to be more aggressive and use the rest of your toolset. The dodge spam gets predictable, and Ness' specials are punishable in a lot of situations. Try using fair for spacing more.

If you haven't played Shamrock, do so ASAP.

Any bracket 2 players?

I can play a Bracket 2 smash game x)
I can after Flux.

Thanks, Karst. I know I get too predictable. I guess I fell in love with the dodge spam because I used to get juggled so often. Time to mix it up.

Room is up, Salva.

Thanks, Karst. I know I get too predictable. I guess I fell in love with the dodge spam because I used to get juggled so often. Time to mix it up.
If you air dodge close to the ground, you are vulnerable for a bit. That is a big part of why you kept getting hit. I would just watch you make yourself vulnerable. Recover away from me safely.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Any Bracket 3 peeps? I need to get my matches in.

I haven't fought:

Direct_Quote
Malajax
Mistouze
MonsterZero
NamikazeBurst
OutofAmmo
PhoenixDawn

Nabster92

Great games so far Nabster! One more and I gotta run for a bit!

GG's Tipster. Man every time I die because of Luma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2nWh6wui0&t=4m54s

Great Mega Man too. I need to learn to deal with that kinda defense. Your shield kept coming out way faster than I'm used to out of rolls. Switched to Falcon after to see if that matchup is any better with his speed. Did seem a bit easier with him the few games of those we did do.

GGs CRQ, sorry to leave but we've been playing for so long that I've got a killing head ache. XD
GGs broski, you've inspired me to not be so complacent. Your Charizard is crazy and it took me a long while to understand where I was messing up, but it's a learning experience I'll treasure!

Dang, there just isn't anyone I'm good at, is there? ;__;

Curiously the one guy in B3 who even PMed me for Ranbats got off 1 minute after I got on. Hilarious.
I'm online right now... if you want to play our match.
ggs masked man, my first Palutena mirror(ditto) since Karsticles. I think half of that match was psyching out and whiff punishing.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I'm online right now... if you want to play our match.
ggs masked man, my first Palutena mirror(ditto) since Karsticles. I think half of that match was psyching out and whiff punishing.

Add my NNID MagiusNecros and I'll accept your request. And then I'll host.

Top Bottom