• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Vena

GGs, and your Ike was pretty good. Those short hop bairs were on point

Need to figure out the better spacing on his nair. Not sure if overshooting or trying to play the momentum is better. His aerials can be punished so easily, and his jab combo has a huge lag at the end. :/

Don't mind my terrible and random robin or falcos lol.

ggs jrs3000, god I hate how I can't see the full nnid friend's name in game... Nintendoooooooooooooo

edit: So do we have until next week to finish our matches? Hopefully people respond to my pms :(

ggs jrs3000, god I hate how I can't see the full nnid friend's name in game... Nintendoooooooooooooo

edit: So do we have until next week to finish our matches? Hopefully people respond to my pms :(
Everyone should have match 3 done by tomorrow.

If you are a late addition, I don't plan on booting you if you don't have them done. You deserve extra time to catch up. So, don't stress.

jnWake

GG's jnWake. All of them ended up being pretty close.

Just added you emb. Still around?

Yeah, most of them were super close. I hate Rosalina though haha, she's a terrible match-up for Yoshi since UAir and DAir completely screw up my aerial options...

A shame about that disconnect match, I was really feeling it there! I don't know if the momentum would have been enough for me to turn around the bracket though so it isn't a big deal.

EDIT: Wow you have beaten everyone so far haha. Now I feel better about my loss!

emb

GGs emb. Lost track of the score there. Was it 5-2?
Yep, that's right.

GGs! I didn't think I would be able to bring it that close, so I'm pretty content with that. Except that one match where I SD'd three times, haha. Really good set though. Nice Rosalina!

Nabster92

Yep, that's right.

GGs! I didn't think I would be able to bring it that close, so I'm pretty content with that. Except that one match where I SD'd three times, haha. Really good set though. Nice Rosalina!

Yea I haven't really played too many good Sheik's yet, so I wasn't used to someone going for bouncing fish out that far at first. And lol yea I'll pretend game 2 didn't happen.

Top Bottom