• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

JCX

Tansut(Tiberius800)
JoeInky(JoeInky)
Voliko(Voliko)
zruben(zruben)
BumblebeeCody(64BitHero)
JulianImp(JulianImp)
TruSpindash(TruSpindash)

Can any of you do our ranbat matches today? PM me if you can.

Gurrry

I dont understand why Nintendo didnt include a 1 on 1 mode in the For Fun section. I dont like playing 2v2 or Smash mode, and at the same time, Im pretty terrible at the game.. So id like to play people more on my level 1v1.

GGs RomanceDawn. I think the last time we played was on the 3ds!

Your DK was fun to play against. Some of the last matches got a bit random lol.

Is this a good place to ask amiibo-related questions not related to the figures themselves? It seems that the amiibo OT is only about the collecting, and not the training.

Regarding equipment feeding: so there's a maximum of 120 split up amongst the three stats, and each stat can't go above 200, but how far in the negatives can the stats go? If you only feed your amiibo equipment that subtract more than they add, can you significantly lower the stats of your amiibo, or does it cap at a certain point?

Regarding behavior: my Donkey Kong amiibo keeps using his up special to recover towards the center of the stage instead of towards ledges, so he often KOs himself by going under. I've seen that this is a problem with other amiibo, but I haven't seen any suggestions on how to fix it.
Also, how much do amiibo learn from one another? My Kirby amiibo grabs me a lot ever since I put him in matches with DK, since DK does that frequently. I'm worried that the suicidal recovery issue might be passed on to future amiibo if they interact with DK.

JCX

Great matches Vol! So many spikes!

Vol wins 5-4

WFT vs Falcon on Skyloft
WFT vs Falcon Boxing Ring
WFT vs Falcon Battloefield
WFT vs Falcon Castle Seige
Shulk vs Falcon Gaur Plain
Shulk vs Falcon Lylat Cruise
Shulk vs Falcon Battlefield
WFT vs Falcon Town & City
WFT vs Falcon Town & City

Finalow

room still open for FFA/2v2? I could play some games now. edit/ we're 2 if someone wants to join.

also, question: what's the best stream if I want to check some pro players doing matches/tournaments?

I banned two more players for not playing their matches today:
Saro
Euphemism

I don't plan on replacing them unless someone with a lot of dedication wants in, as they would have to make up 4 weeks of matches at this point. I'm fine with just putting "X"s where their matches should be.

The following players may be banned from participation for not completing their matches:
Mistouze(Mistouze)
Monster Zero(KingGhidra)
MrSaturn99(Alagunder)
PhoenixDawn(Hyrule_Hero)
zruben(zruben)
BumblebeeCody(64BitHero)
JulianImp(JulianImp)

If I have to ban enough, I might consolidate two brackets. Brackets 3 and 5 have a lot of people lacking in participation

Karsticles, my lost matches with commanderpepper aren't registered on the list. I don't know how to edit it on mobile :S
Download a Google Sheets program. I added your loss in against CmdPpr for you.

Top Bottom