• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

He was about to lose in a timeout situation. Both players were offstage in the last few seconds, but the Sonic player failed to get back to the stage when he could have. :<

Nooooo. Sanic why! D: It would have made my night.

What did Sonic fail to do? (&#65507;< &#65507;)>

Sounds like too much pressure to me. I'd rather just play in tournaments if we ever had them.

Don't know how much I'm getting better at Ike and how much everyone in For Glory is bad.
Realistically, folks just have to play one set of matches a week. I see you post a lot about your matches, so I think you'd be fine. I don't think anyone who is actually trying to get their matches in is having a problem.

Cronox

Banned
I'm going to be around from 8pm PST onwards tonight (2 hours after this post), if anyone in my bracket wants to d-d-d-duel.

That is:
beta_fuse
BigFwoosh
blade25 (one more win and you've got it)
not Saro... I guess?
CommanderPepper
daripad
Poltergust

Or Karsticles if you're around, though my Bowser game today seems a little shaky for some reason. Maybe not enough sleep... I'd like to fight you when I'm at 100%.

Cronox

Banned
Cronox, I'll be available :)

Sounds good, will post here when I'm around later. Edit: well shit, a friend needs me to pick them up... I'll update this post when I know more. May not be around until 9pm PST...

Edit 2: Will be around a little after 9pm. No worries daripad, another time.

Just unlocked the Viruses trophy and... it's not a Mario series trophy?

The heck?

Doctor Mario is literally a playable rep for the Mario series. The Virus trophy was a Mario series trophy in Melee. This makes no sense at all.

daripad

Sounds good, will post here when I'm around later. Edit: well shit, a friend needs me to pick them up... I'll update this post when I know more. May not be around until 9pm PST...

Sorry, but I won't be available either. Let's do it another day :)

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Realistically, folks just have to play one set of matches a week. I see you post a lot about your matches, so I think you'd be fine. I don't think anyone who is actually trying to get their matches in is having a problem.

Most of the people that have a possibility to get banned haven't posted recently in this topic.

How did they honestly expect people to beat Sonic in this game? These matches just go on forever.

The Pikachu changes are nice, at least. Down smash is still good and forward smash needs to be sweetspotted rather than the billion active frame bullshit they both were in Brawl. Thunder being faster but weaker and encouraging combos rather than just standing below people and spamming it was a good change.

I'd say around 9 CST is good. You? EDIT: I just remembered today is Sunday, so I'm going to have to postpone our ranbat to some time later in the week. Sorry. :(

Quote, you wanna try custom moves? I'm curious to see Palutena with her other abilities.
Ok ggs CRQ 69. I need to get better, your Ike is pretty good... Customs are fun though we should play with them again, and I should use her broken light weight..

Yeah, I should be available. You can host.
Er, sorry but I can't play today. I gotta get ready for tomorrow, so how about some other time this week?

@Direct Quote, GGs bud. Custom moves turn Palutena into a whole other character lol, MISSILE this and EXPLOSIVE FLAME that. I had fun. :) Also I can see improvement in you. :O

Er, sorry but I can't play today. I gotta get ready for tomorrow, so how about some other time this week?

@Direct Quote, GGs bud. Custom moves turn Palutena into a whole other character lol, MISSILE this and EXPLOSIVE FLAME that. I had fun. :) Also I can see improvement in you. :O
Yah her customs are pretty fun, I'm sure if she had some of those as her default moves more people would play her. Then she might have a useful projectile (auto reticule is ass).

edit: btw who is your main now?

Yah her customs are pretty fun, I'm sure if she had some of those as her default moves more people would play her. Then she might have a useful projectile (auto reticule is ass).

edit: btw who is your main now?
Heh, I definitely agree with you. I'll take Michael Bay's Palutena over the default anyday.

Oh, and I've always been a Falco/Ike guy, it's just that lately I've been getting more results with the latter on certain matchups. Hope you didn't think I was sandbagging. :p
Yea, sure, that's fine. :)
Thanks for understanding, bro. I don't think I have it in me to go to bed after dealing with that blue-furred hedgehog motherfucker. >.>;;;

Top Bottom