• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

JoeInky

Several reasons. Wii U version has been out for almost two months. The 3DS version of the same game has been out since mid September. The game isn't new anymore. Couple that with the move to Community and you're left with only a core group of users that's only going to diminish in number.

Huh, I didn't even realise the thread had been moved, no wonder I had to keep going into my post history to find it.

Sure I would be happy to. I'm at work now and have a guest up until Sunday morning though. We're you thinking of any time in particular?
Sunday or Monday works for me. I'll be around the house; the only dictator of my schedule is my wife.

Why is this dead?
Community forum = death. Always.

I wish there were some compromise available. I understand you don't want hundreds of old game threads getting bumped to page 1 while news gets shoved back a page, but the current system seems less than desirable. If I had a suggestion, I would provide it.

JoeInky

I sent you a friends request like a week ago jorge after you asked if anyone wanted to play but you just straight up didn't accept or reply or anything.

What's your ID journeywalker.

jorgejjvr

I sent you a friends request like a week ago jorge after you asked if anyone wanted to play but you just straight up didn't accept or reply or anything.
Oh man my bad, something must have showed up and I didn't get to check again, I'm sorry. I just accepted it. And again, sorry for that, not making it that time, didn't know my bad

So you'll make the room?

Boney

Banned
How ridículous is Kirby's invincibility during roll. I feel I'm guessing every move and still he get's away unscathed.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
for some reason the Link vs Ganon and Shadow Links was the worst event for me, but I finally cleared all (on normal). I'm sure it's really not that bad, but I just suuuuck with Link (and most sword fighters). I would be up like 23 % vs Ganon at 150 % and he would get a troll smash EVERY TIME

lacking a ton of rewards though
zlCfzS5K7YAY7PADpO

Sunday or Monday works for me. I'll be around the house; the only dictator of my schedule is my wife.

Community forum = death. Always.*

I wish there were some compromise available. I understand you don't want hundreds of old game threads getting bumped to page 1 while news gets shoved back a page, but the current system seems less than desirable. If I had a suggestion, I would provide it.

*unless you're Destiny, for some reason

also apparently D1 is gonna commentate both Melee and Smash 4 top 8 at Apex, take a shot every time he mixes up something between the two games

Top Bottom