• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
game and wario stage for wii u

Whoa! It looks interesting too!

daily-en.jpg

Richie

Holy FUCK.

It's decided.

The second I get Smash 3DS

I'm going on a media blackout regarding the Wii U version

I want glorious concepts like this to be a total surprise once I turn the game

J@hranimo

Banned
Ok, where's that stage list post from the "Tower of Smash" guy? Didn't that list mention Game and Wario?

Not saying it's true, but hey.

I'm gonna need something more obscure like Green House or Bramble Blast before I start believing that /v/ 'leak', but that stage looks cool anyhow. Dumb that Wario isn't a starter though.

Golnei

Yeah, it was in that Tower of Smash leak, but a Game & Wario stage seems like a fairly obvious choice, so I'm not sure it proves anything.

This stage looks AWESOME, though!

I agree - this is a coincidence, nothing more.

Unfortunately, Ridley fans are proficient at tightly clutching at even more distant straws.

Yeah, it was in that Tower of Smash leak, but a Game & Wario stage seems like a fairly obvious choice, so I'm not sure it proves anything.

Oh, I thought he specifically mentioned the "Hide from mom" mini game. Either way, great stage!

Mory Dunz

I really just want the 3DS verison to come out and for everyone to play it and stuff, so the Wii U specific stuff can be talked about. I'm really curious.

OH MY GOD THAT PIC OF THE DAY.

That Game & Wario stage looks *awesome*, and the excitingly, it's a small bit of support for that stage leak, which I REALLY REALLY want to be true.

Hype hype hype!

OH MY GOD THAT PIC OF THE DAY.

That Game & Wario stage looks *awesome*, and the excitingly, it's a small bit of support for that stage leak, which I REALLY REALLY want to be true.

Hype hype hype!
Ash I thought you hated Ridley, WHAT GIVES

Two new DKC-related stages and Dixie would take some of the sour taste of DK getting jack all in the 3DS version quite nicely, especially if some of it gets ported back into tha tversion.

Roo

Seriously.
Leak/officially show the likes of Bowser's Castle, Endless Ocean, Nes Remix and NintendoLand and I will start to consider the "leak" remotely legit.

Mistle

On a small mobile screen I thought that was fan art! And was like "awww that'd be an AWESOME stage".

But it's real? Man, I can't wait for the 3DS version, but I'm dying for the Wii U one.

It would be cool if the WiiU has the playable boss mode and the mom is considered a "boss". Player with the gamepad could control when and where she looks. Could make the stage lots of fun.

RagnarokX

Guys, guessing Game & Wario isn't that big a deal. It's the most logical thing to make a new Wario stage from. I'd say the Ridley bit about him growing wings alone disconfirms the whole thing.

Mistle

Just watched this. Great review. Unfortunate to hear that even local multiplayer can have severe lag issues depending on wireless interference.
I get severe local multiplayer lag when on a tram, specifically when passing another tram. It's weird. The game almost comes to a halt. Otherwise it seems smooth though.

Mariolee

People keep saying Game & Wario was an obvious choice, but I don't remember anyone mentioning it before the 4chan Tower of Smash rumor.

deleted

Is there any text for this one?

Amiibos have finally become available for preorder in Germany. Kirby should be in the first set, right? He isn't there as of now :( Only one I wanted to get..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom