• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderzL

Banned
Guys, I need that leak to be true. Nimbasa City. Please. Gen V deserves love. Also, love the G&Wario stage. Pretty great. The Gamer itself is the only part of G&W that I actually enjoyed.

WonderzL

Banned
Thanks!

I love Gen 5, but to be fair it's already gotten quite a bit of love with the Unova Pokémon League stage in Smash 3DS.

B-but I won't get the 3DS version. ;_; And I reaaaaally want more gen V music in Smash. The ones from 3DS are perfect, but they are only 2.

Are you guys feeling it? Because I sure am.

h990OCS.png

Where were you when RIDLEY WAS CONFIRMED!

GAME AND WARIO STAGE IS LISTED THERE!
Haha that was my first thought too! If only it just said "Gamer" instead.

Nia

Now this is an excellent stage. Perfect choice. Keep the Wii U stages coming! If only it was listed as Gamer on that leak. I want the Forest Haven to be true.

h990OCS.png

Where were you when RIDLEY WAS CONFIRMED!

GAME AND WARIO STAGE IS LISTED THERE!

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Pikmin 3 stage, New Super Mario Bros. U stage, Sonic Lost World stage. Game & Wario stage was to be expected. It only slightly increases credibility. Don't go about acting like it's all confirmed.

Mark my words: this "leak" is total bull.

Tan

Does anyone else feel like walk-offs are antithetical to smash bros? It's removing like half your options for how to knock people off the stage.

Another minor thing from the leak was that all stages and characters are unlocked by default in the Wii U version.

Considering this is a Wario level, and he's unlockable, it might be an indication this is a default level and Wario is unlocked from the start

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Seriously.
Leak/officially show the likes of Bowser's Castle, Endless Ocean, Nes Remix and NintendoLand and I will start to consider the "leak" remotely legit.

I agreed since it was obvious that we are getting a stage based on Game and Wario.

I actually looked at that entire stage list....

That would be a godlike stage list. There's nothing wrong about it!

It's too good to be true so that's why I don't believe that rumor.

Neoxon

A Game & Wario stage was to be expected (but it's awesome news regardless). It doesn't raise credibility of the rumor much, just a tiny bit.

Forkball

Pfft, you can't use the ambiguous "guys" post to show us something that is days old. The last "guys" post was a direct link to the leaked videos. HONOR THE SANCTITY OF "GUYS"
Another minor thing from the leak was that all stages and characters are unlocked by default in the Wii U version.

Considering this is a Wario level, and he's unlockable, it might be an indication this is a default level and Wario is unlocked from the start
Lucina is unlockable, yet she was showcased before the game release. You can even see here in an online menu!

The leak is total BS. No way someone would have a complete list of stages with both ambiguous and specific names. Even the Ninka leak didn't have this much information. People are still legit shook over no Ridley and will believe anything.

Pfft, you can't use the ambiguous "guys" post to show us something that is days old. The last "guys" post was a direct link to the leaked videos. HONOR THE SANCTITY OF "GUYS"

Lucina is unlockable, yet she was showcased before the game release. You can even see here in an online menu!

The leak is total BS. No way someone would have a complete list of stages with both ambiguous and specific names. Even the Ninka leak didn't have this much information. People are still legit shook over no Ridley and will believe anything.

yup
pretty funny too, no text leak will dump that much all it once

Most of you seem to have forgotten that Brawl had a Wario stage with a "Don't Move" component, which was super annoying, and this looks to be much the same.

Holy shit that stage looks awesome.

Makes me want to play Game & Wario, and it's on sale at EB Games now for $35, do I dare?

Note: This is Australia where games never seem to go dirt cheap. $35 for a first party Wii U game is as cheap as it's going to get for a while.

Makes me want to play Game & Wario, and it's on sale at EB Games now for $35, do I dare?

Note: This is Australia where games never seem to go dirt cheap. $35 for a first party Wii U game is as cheap as it's going to get for a while.

you guys get new 3DS early, stop complaining :p

Out of the mini-games I played, Gamer was the only one that had any inspiration or quality to it. 35 bucks is far, far too much.

I still refuse to believe they had to cull in developers from Metroid Prime/DCKR and Kirby's Epic Yarn to make stuff like this, lol

I've made a GIF symbolising Wario's situation, in commemoration of today's pic of the day and regarding Sakurai's hate for Wario Land series.

3309cd4c99bf18abfd43b6a1e7b9a7e0o.gif

It has multiple interpretations.

Berordn

Out of the mini-games I played, Gamer was the only one that had any inspiration or quality to it. 35 bucks is far, far too much.

I still refuse to believe they had to cull in developers from Metroid Prime/DCKR and Kirby's Epic Yarn to make stuff like this, lol

To be fair Bowling is easily the worst game in the set. Taxi and Shutter are both pretty decent, and Islands and Sketch in multiplayer are both great, though everything else is pretty much worth ignoring.

To be fair Bowling is easily the worst game in the set. Taxi and Shutter are both pretty decent, and Islands and Sketch in multiplayer are both great, though everything else is pretty much worth ignoring.

I don't think I played those, so I can't speak for them.

The whole game was just the antithesis of WarioWare IMO. :/

you guys get new 3DS early, stop complaining :p

Not complaining, just expected people to tell me $35 isn't cheap if I didn't put a disclaimer :p

Sucks to hear :(

They should put Gamer on the eShop by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom