• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you add all of my posts and all of theprodigy's posts, you find that we make up about 15% or so of the total number of posts on this thread.

15% of the thread is held by 1% of the posters. #OccupySmashGAF

ellipses are nice.....some of my favorite potds involve them......

here we see him lamenting the limitations of the 3ds hardware....

Ellipses have three dots. No more, no less.

... - ellipsis

...... - not an ellipsis

.. - also not an ellipsis

If you do not give your ellipses exactly three dots, you are a bad person who probably steals from orphans.

Jawmuncher

seems they didn't even do all of the episodes they wanted to.

FEAnime.jpg

That is one shitty tag line.
Imagine if that was on the Fire Emblem Awakening Box.

I never knew this. Is it worth watching?
I know marth looks like a girl in it.

It's only two episodes, so it's less than an hour. It's fun, there's even an old English dub by ADV out there. Marth's Japanese voice for Smash comes from this Anime and you'll see people talk about Nintendo using his English VA from here, Spike Spencer, who still does plenty of stuff.

... - ellipsis

...... - not an ellipsis

If you do not give your ellipses exactly three dots, you are a bad person who probably steals from orphans.

wreck-it ralph will never be playable........

Seems like it might not be worth watching.
Since it seems they didn't even do all of the episodes they wanted to.

That is one shitty tag line.
Imagine if that was on the Fire Emblem Awakening Box.

I like how it advertises a game that never came out here.

Jawmuncher

It's only two episodes, so it's less than an hour. It's fun, there's even an old English dub by ADV out there. Marth's Japanese voice for Smash comes from this Anime and you'll see people talk about Nintendo using his English VA from here, Spike Spencer, who still does plenty of stuff.

Just saw a clip and I knew the english VA was familiar.
Sounds like I will bother watching it then if I can find it.
Only 2 episodes sucks but if those two are at least fun that works.

... - ellipsis

...... - not an ellipsis

I'll use as many as I want........is that a problem?

also it would be funny if we got another menu pic

-Horizon-

Nintendo, make more anime/cartoons from your IPs please.

I'm still holding out hope for a Splatoon cartoon around the time of its release.

So I was playing some Brawl today and was thinking...

King Dedede .. they took away his Waddle Dees because of 3DS hardware.. didn't they.. Lame.

So what is the deal with the Wii U release date being kept secret? Plenty of sources have pointed to a Nov. 21 NA release. Do you guys think Nintendo wants to announce it in another Smash Direct soon? Or (thunder crashes overhead), could the game be facing a possible delay, despite financial analysis saying that Ninty can't afford to miss out this holiday season with the game?

Jawmuncher

I like her design in Revolting Dinner much more than her reveal trailer. Both made by the same studio so it made me wonder why they changed it up.

Keep eating hamburgers and you'll turn into one.
I just used both. I see no difference.
The artstyle seems a tad different though.

well I guess her face is a bit more expressive as well.

Caladrius

yeah probably, I'm just saying most OTs start sooner than that

Well we know virtually everything about game content, so there isn't too much room for discussion (besides of course guff about actually buying the game, and spoiler-free starter and main talk). On top of that Smash is one of the few games on NeoGAF able to have multiple OT threads at once, so we've got fragmented discussion on top of that.

Cse

Banned
So what is the deal with the Wii U release date being kept secret? Plenty of sources have pointed to a Nov. 21 NA release. Do you guys think Nintendo wants to announce it in another Smash Direct soon? Or (thunder crashes overhead), could the game be facing a possible delay, despite financial analysis saying that Ninty can't afford to miss out this holiday season with the game?

It's confounding.

As I mentioned earlier, when was the last time an AAA title had its release date announced less than 2 months out from the actual release date?

-Horizon-

We seriously need an Awakening anime first. You should know this already!
You're absolutely right! If Persona 4 can get not just one but two anime, then Awakening can at least get one too!

You have disappointed me, before I have disappointed you.
But I disappoint everyone so that isn't anything new :3

you did that on purpose didn't you?
Well I doubt they'd make an anime and there's seems to be a lot of 3D promotional cartoons recently...so I was kind of forced to say that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom