• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

I am totally fine with this change.
Also it just got leaked a day ago and they have all the fighters, lol
Characters in this game apparently unlock fast. 120 matches really isn't a lot. In past games there was usually a 100 match gap between each character unlock.

jph139

I prefer just "Duck Hunt." If you're going to change it from that (which is perfect if you ask me), there are a lot of better options.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
About the localized name for Duck Hunt, I read Donald Duck and got excited. :p

Just 30 days max now until the release date is announced.

Jawmuncher

Rösti;132281087 said:
About the localized name for Duck Hunt, I read Donald Duck and got excited. :p

Just 30 days max now until the release date is announced.

Donald isn't as cool as Howard the duck though.

Masked Man

I said wow
Damn it, I still can't beat 9.0 classic. Maybe Batty is right. :(

I suffered for a long time as well. :( The last boss fight is pretty tricky, but it's not impossible with solid timing on dodges and counters. It might also be wise to experiment a little with the customization options for boosting your stats and whatnot. Good luck!

I really don't. There's nothing anime about Fatal Frame, it's as close to modern realism as you're going to get out of Japan and it has a completely different aesthetic from any other franchise in Smash Bros. If anything they're trying to invoke The Ring and other traditional Japanese horror films.

Seriously show me another character on the roster that looks anything like this.

tumblr_nboxnmXsC71ryogvco2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_nboxnmXsC71ryogvco3_250.gif
tumblr_nboxnmXsC71ryogvco6_250.gif

tumblr_nc2vui5y3O1rj3x1bo2_250.gif

tumblr_nbxmdbUJi61tjvv94o2_500.gif

That'd be pretty cool. I'm down for another realistic character or two now that Snake is gone.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So how many people will be skipping the 3DS version?
I'm not really happy with the controls or the local play lag, so I think I'll just skip it and wait for the Wii U version.
One day when it's on sale, I'll probably get it. Just not at launch.
I'll be skipping the Wii U version myself.

Damn, the WiiU version looks so good.

Mystery release date can't come soon enough.

They probably won't want to talk about it too much for the first week of the 3DS game's launch or so. I mean look how many people, including me, who are saying 'I don't think I'm going to get the 3DS version, I'll just wait'.

The sooner they announce the release date, the more people will settle for not picking up the 3DS version.

That said, if the date is supposed to be soon, they ought to clarify that sooner rather than later for maximum preorder potential.

Neoxon

Damn, the WiiU version looks so good.

November 21st can't come soon enough.

They probably won't want to talk about it too much for the first week of the 3DS game's launch or so. I mean look how many people, including me, who are saying 'I don't think I'm going to get the 3DS version, I'll just wait'.

The sooner they announce the release date, the more people will settle for not picking up the 3DS version.

That said, if the date is supposed to be soon, they ought to clarify that sooner rather than later for maximum preorder potential.
FTFY

J@hranimo

Banned
So here's a riddle for you, SmashGAF, since the 3DS' international launch is imminent:
Who will be the first secret veteran to be revealed in the PotD, and who will be the first secret newcomer?

Oldcomer? Gotta be Ness

Newcomer? Definitely Pittoo

Also, that PotD doesn't really show the outlines like it should. He should've had a pic of Palutena's Temple!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Lucina X Robin is the only S Support that's not shitty for her, though. The only other good options are Owain (incest) and Inigo (manslut). The rest of the male children units suck.

Puruzi

Banned
Lucina X Robin is the only S Support that's not shitty for her, though. The only other good options are Owain (incest) and Inigo (manslut). The rest of the male children units suck.
Ah fuck. I s ranked lucina and owain not realizing that it was technically incest. Whatever, they're cute together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom