• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoned my two local Mom and Pop stores (New York) and they both weren't sure if they were releasing Smash early, both telling me to call tomorrow or Thursday for better results. #TheStruggle is real.

Lucina X Robin is the only S Support that's not shitty for her, though. The only other good options are Owain (incest) and Inigo (manslut). The rest of the male children units suck.

Lucina_%28Yukata_CG_DLC%29.png

Eudes_%28Yukata_CG_DLC%29.png

Azur_%28Yukata_CG_DLC%29.png

Veeboy

Lucina X Robin is the only S Support that's not shitty for her, though. The only other good options are Owain (incest) and Inigo (manslut). The rest of the male children units suck.
I never a linked Lucina (or any of the kids for that matter) I felt she worked better as her own thing and I just paired her up with Chrom or Robin while on the field.
It looks like Duck Hunt's localised name is "Duck Hunt Duo":

http://i.imgur.com/09i7vLp.jpg
I would be fine with this. Would prefer Duck Hunt Dog, but I will take what I can get.

zruben

Banned
guys, I'm really sorry if this has been answered before, search and google aren't helping.

is there voice chat in online mode? at least in the lobby or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom