• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody say gifs?!

tumblr_m8ph23knjw1r012yho1_500.gif
Luka or bust :mad:

I like Brinstar and Corneria as well, but I never wanted them to be the sole stage representatives for their series.
Unless I'm misreading your point, we still don't know if the Wii U's going to skimp on representation with stages and stick some franchises with ported over stages like the 3DS did. Halbard, 75M and Big Blue (before Mute City in 3DS I guess anyway) were unique compared to the usual Dreamland/jungle rapids/race on the track while cars hit you themes the other stages go for.

Neiteio

I love all the Wii u stages

Favorite has to be garden of hope, i loved pikmin 3 ...funny how I hated the pikmin stage from brawl

BTW ....I think we can all agree that the pacman Wii u stage is the worst
tumblr_inline_n74ced2s8B1rjw2mu.png
Pac-Land looks amazing, like a pixel-perfect recreation of the original game. I wonder if it'll scroll back to the start once you reach the garden.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Anyway, 24 more hours until people finally get their hands on Smash 3DS :)

creepy_miku_by_dragoon135-d4p4d8p.png

That's why you can't trust Miku. It's time for y'all to cleanse your soul and heart to get rid of all Miku thoughts. If not, then the real Miku will appear and haunt you rest of your life.

-Horizon-

That's why you can't trust Miku. It's time for y'all to cleanse your soul and heart to get rid of all Miku thoughts. If not, then the real Miku will appear and haunt you rest of your life.
Lucinawipingsweat.jpg

Hmmm I missed the Miku train, so this isn't as hype as usual. But 24 hours woooooooooooooooo!

Zubz

Banned
Only two of those stages are bad though.

I really liked 75M fuck everyone else.

Hey, I liked 75m too!
Because I go there as a stall-tastic Sonic player who does nothing but taunt.

Stage hazard toggle menu for the Wii U version tonight!

I'd be very much okay with this.

My computer broke down.

It's a sign.

Ridley pic tonight.

I dunno, Robo-Ridley makes me think he's actually good with computers...

Getting qq back is gonna be more difficult than fitting Ridley in Smash.
How many Sylveon avatars would I need to make everyone wear?

What you're going to do, see, is actually post Sylveons in the IRC. Don't know how you'd do that, maybe make one from ASCII art (I'm no IRC expert). By doing this, you'll spook qq back to SmashGAF, since IRC won't be safe any longer =p

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
King K. Rool doesn't belong in that alliance because he's NEVER been in Smash Bros. outside of a Trophy.

The others are cut veterans...oh, and Isaac. But even he was an AT.

I am laughing so hard at this video.

Well, whenever I'm not cringing.

I am linking this to friends on Steam.

friend: why did you send me this video from the early 200s
friend: wait
friend: wait
friend: this isn't from the early 2000s
friend: this is from 2014
friend: this is UPLOADED TODAY!?
friend: OH M YGOD

King K. Rool doesn't belong in that alliance because he's NEVER been in Smash Bros. outside of a Trophy.

The others are cut veterans...oh, and Isaac. But even he was an AT.

It's called the Forgotten Nintendo All-Stars Alliance for a reason. You know what, I don't even know why I bother posting anything K. Rool related in this thread. It's always the same condescending reaction. Ahaha K. Rool looks like an early 90s CGI character and you're an idiot for thinking otherwise. Only I'll use a more passive aggressive tone so the mods don't b-ban me for incivility.

Loco4Coco

It's called the Forgotten Nintendo All-Stars Alliance for a reason. You know what, I don't even know why I bother posting anything K. Rool related in this thread. It's always the same condescending reaction. Ahaha K. Rool looks like an early 90s CGI character and you're an idiot for thinking otherwise. Only I'll use a more passive aggressive tone so the mods don't b-ban me for incivility.

I like King K Rool and want him in Smash.

You once said that anyone who makes fun of K.Rool is the equivalent of a high school bully making fun of overweight kids.

I don't know that you can throw stones here.

I think it's a decent video, but whenever he pointed out his lament of no Donkey Kong characters there'd always be DK64 footage with Lanky and Tiny and such which...isn't exactly the best choice. He'd have a point though if he mentioned the lack of DK assists (did he mention that? It's late here lol).

That, and I don't think clips from the cartoon are necessary lol. In any case, I think K. Rool's a lost cause at this point but I wouldn't mind seeing him in Smash.

Hatchtag

Banned
I like King K Rool but I still fail to think of why he'd be fun to play as. Ridley at least would require such a creative moveset to work that you know it'd be fun if he ever got in.

Only for the rooooooooooollllll baby

I just wanted him in since I grew up playing donkey Kong county and its time he got his revenge

King Dedede clone in a way, his big jump , crown throw as waddle dee move , etc

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet

But King K. Rool is way more forgotten than those characters, though.

Not sure why you're getting so mad, I said NOTHING bad about K. Rool, and even if I did, who cares? All I said was he doesn't fit in that group at all. If anyone's being uncivil, it's you.

Blizzard

Banned
This is one of my favorite meme responses, and I'm pretty sure he's still on TV. I thought I saw him on a sports show and couldn't think of anything but WHYYYY.

Regarding Smash, I have Friday off, and the game is supposed to arrive by Friday evening, so it should be a good day. :D

[Pic removed due to creepyness]

Get your creepy Miku outta uere. If any horror game deserves a rep, its this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2..._s_house_fanart_by_blueberrysweet-d5mlgze.png (Best picture I could find. If anyone can find any better ones then post away.)

She is my most wanted character for Smash 4 DLC/Smash 5!
Talking about the Creepy Legless version while its actually Ellen. Creepy x10

I'll never stop hoping. Even if she has less of a chance than Miku. :(

Duderz

Banned
How do you make an 11 minute video out of King K. Rool. I like the character but still. Jeez that was cringeworthy.

I like King K Rool but I still fail to think of why he'd be fun to play as. Ridley at least would require such a creative moveset to work that you know it'd be fun if he ever got in.
He summons a fake credits sequence

also i can't tell if that's a kitchen or a bedroom in that video and that aspect creeps me out for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom