• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Buddy

I think they're waiting for the 3DS version to sell out a few shipments first.

Anyone for DLC wishlists? Top 5.

1. Miu (Fatal Frame)
2. Mewtwo
3. Ridley
4. Snake
5. Inkling
1. Ice Climbers
2. Sceptile
3. Inkling
4. Impa (Hyrule Warriors version)
5. Cranky Kong

Hence the "could." I respect you too much to do that.
You are a more honorable adversary than most shall ever know.

original

Are any of you dudes holding back on the 3DS version?

I think I'm going to.. but I need your support...

-Uncomfortable controls (opinion; try the demo to see what you think)
-Lag during local multiplayer
-Fewer new stages than Melee, fewer stages total than Brawl

These are the reasons why I'm not buying it; whatever you decide is up to you, but there are others like you who are not getting the 3DS version.

And it's out! I hope you guys all have a lot of fun, and hopefully you can still find time to come here and talk about the Wii U version.

I am...it's so difficult to read the 3DS thread right now lol. Everyone in the world seems to be downloading it!
The $40 I spend on this game is worth the two months of joy before I get the Wii U version. Especially since I can unlock all the custom moves ahead of time.

Zubz

Banned
The final song and ending to Brawl in the Family is up. Go watch.

Note: Website just has the Tadpole Treble video on the front page for some reason, hence the YouTube link.

I know it's coincidence, but I really like how the last BitF came out as people are waiting in line/downloading the 4th Smash. Now that I finally have overcome the error codes, it's time for the game to begin.

I'm not going to play long due to work in the morning, but I also find it amusing that the PotD's just going to kind of be... there... tonight. Like, you all will be too busy playing Smash to watch for an update.

Berordn

I'm not going to play long due to work in the morning, but I also find it amusing that the PotD's just going to kind of be... there... tonight. Like, you all will be too busy playing Smash to watch for an update.

potd will be duck hunt duo trailer and force everyone to watch it because they couldn't have them on-cart thanks to 3ds limitations.

Zubz

Banned
potd will be duck hunt duo trailer and force everyone to watch it because they couldn't have them on-cart thanks to 3ds limitations.

But hey, it might be the DHD trailer!

And I never did this DLC thing, and I have nothing better to do for the next 75%...

DLC Hopefuls:
1. Ridley
2. Bayonetta
3. Wonder Red
4. K. Rool
5. Bomberman

Drago

Note: Website just has the Tadpole Treble video on the front page for some reason, hence the YouTube link.
Perfect way to end it off. What a run the comic had. Truly gonna miss it but I'm happy the comic was able to go on as long as it did all while maintaining such a high quality all these years. No easy task.

I really need to buy the anthology books while I have the chance... it's not a very smart idea financially but I feel obligated to purchase them

DLC Wishlists??? Kaaay

Waluigi
Wolf
Dixie Kong
Mewtwo
Dark Samus

I won't let the never-going-to-happen-ness of two of these crush my spirits.

DLC Wish List:

1. Ridley
2. Dixie
3. Mewtwo
4. Simon Belmont
5. Lucas
6. Wolf

In my dreams:

1. Chibi-Robo
2. Impa
3. RAY

Smash 5:

1. Wonder Red
2. Inklings
3. Takamru

Won't watch it yet because I haven't caught up. But man... I'm pushing more and more to the $180 tier. Been reading the strip consistently instead of catching a random one.

I'm surprised how much I actually laugh at such simple, though clever humor. Really going to be hard to do something quite like this, family-friendly Nintendo-fan humor, without encroaching on BintF.

Goodbye one of the less than 5 webcomics I enjoy. You will not be forgotten. If I have kids I'll definitely share these with them. In fact I'm going share them with my cousins once I expose them to more Nintendo games, especially Brawl.

Hatchtag

Banned
DLC Wish List:
1. Ray MK II/III
2. Ridley
3. Mewtwo
4. Hades
5. Wolf
6. Ivysaur
7. Ice Climbers
8. Lucas
9. Snake
10. Roy
11. Squirtle
I will buy anything and everything they release.

Roo

I only want Ice Climbers back. Couldn't care less about other characters. The roster is perfect right now.

Assuming Ice Climbers are impossible on 3DS and therefore not possible this time around:

1. Wonder Red
2. Mewtwo
3. Wolf
4. Ganon
5. Paper Mario
6. Hades
7. Isabelle
8. Tetra or Toon Zelda
9. Impa
10. Chorus Kids/Rhythm Heaven rep
11. Lucas
12. Squirtle
13. Inkling
14. Takamaru

That's everyone I want :p

Gonna wait until tomorrow to get my copy. Not only do I get paid then, but I'm opening the store tomorrow and I can buy it before we're technically open. Thank goodness everyone in the store likes me!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
"I'll be done with posting new pics by the end of the year, so I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the ride."

At least we know the Wii U version won't be delayed til next year.

Hatchtag

Banned
Awe man, the thought that this will all be over in a couple of months makes me sad :/. I hope POTD will return if there's DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom