• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

I'm really... feeling it?

zlCfzSd8cnsBPFb_Yt

Pic of the day. Here are the results for Conquest mode for players in Japan that are playing the Japanese 3DS version. Their next challenge is to battle each other with fighters they've trained up and fighters made of metal!!
back to menu

Pic of the day. Here are the results for Conquest mode for players in Japan that are playing the Japanese 3DS version. Their next challenge is to battle each other with fighters they've trained up and fighters made of metal!!

so the fighters become more metal and more dangerous than ever

johnbone

why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

Shulk confirmed best swordsman in smash!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

This is suppose to track our stats so namco can work out balancing issues and stuff right?

why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

image.php

"Master, I detect a 99% chance of disappointment with today's picture."

:p

ffdgh

why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

Sakurai plz...We don't care about japanese pics.

random25

why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

Yay! Shulk wins! lol

Still don't understand the conquest mode.

why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

Alternative text:
"Pic of the day. Here's Japan having fun."

J@hranimo

Banned
why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

What the fuck man.

He is really trying to pad this out. Almost as bad as the hole in the wall pic.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did anyone post this Sakurai tidbit from Famitsu? Goes into detail over Smash Run enemies and certain character voices (DK and Bowser fans should go take a look)
Sakurai tries to forget that Super Mario Sunshine existed. So much so that when a member of the development team added Isle Delfino as a stage he soon forgot about it so when it came to requesting arrangements for the game he did not remember to ask for one for the Isle Delfino theme.

Sakurai tries to forget that Super Mario Sunshine existed. So much so that when a member of the development team added Isle Delfino as a stage he soon forgot about it so when it came to requesting arrangements for the game he did not remember to ask for one for the Isle Delfino theme.

LOL

Personally I'm more interested in how he acknowledged the DKC cartoon. The Mirror Never Lies 4 Smash!

Yet Bowser Jr and all the Koopalings keep their human voice.
Give me a break...

Yeah, that's pretty weird.

johnbone

zlCfzSd8cnsBPFb_Yt

back to menu

image.php

"Master, I detect a 99% chance of disappointment with today's picture."

:p

3ds menus

this-fucking-guy6acoj.gif

Sakurai plz...We don't care about japanese pics.

Interesting? ✘

Funny? ✘

100 days of menus continue :(

What the fuck man.

He is really trying to pad this out. Almost as bad as the hole in the wall pic.

Ummmmm, you guys DO know that he stated that the picks will be insignificant until the 3DS game is out in the west, right?!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The comments for that GoNintendo article are hilarious. People don't seem to grasp that Dr. Mario can easily use the data of Smash 4 Mario rather than needing to import Melee data and thus isn't even comparable to Mewtwo.

If you're still waiting for Roy, well good luck with that.

Golnei

The comments for that GoNintendo article are hilarious. People don't seem to grasp that Dr. Mario can easily use the data of Smash 4 Mario rather than needing to import Melee data and thus isn't even comparable to Mewtwo.

If you're still waiting for Roy, well good luck with that.

Though Roy and Pichu could easily use their Smash 4 counterparts as a base as well; not being able to recycle Melee data directly is only a problem for Mewtwo.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But Roy's two distinctive features, Marth clone and fire moves are taken up by two other characters, Lucina and Ike. Also didn't someone say in Japan he's one of the least popular lords in the series, with his Western popularity literally being he was in a crossover fighting game. His current chances are extremely low and I doubt they are set to rise in the future. It's best to accept the loss and move on.

I'll be honest, I kind of forgot about Pichu since I never see request for its return. I wouldn't mind it since at least it wouldn't be another gen one Pokémon.

Golnei

I know neither actually have any reason to show up, but they would be just as difficult to implement as Dr. Mario; even if Roy is a less desirable addition to the roster than Dark Pit.

I love that Duck Hunt Dog doesn't belong in "a place full of things like Heroes and guns" yet Cooking Mama does
Don't be ridiculous, what on earth does Duck Hunt have to do with guns?
Guys, I can feel it in my bones. Ridley pic tonight.
"Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again and again. It has to happen."
Also didn't Ganondorf poison the Great Deku Tree, who was (arguably) Link's parent/gaurdian in Ocarina of Time?
Didn't Wolf also kill Fox's dad too?
Wow, I wasn't expecting fake leaks for the 3DS version at this point. These are just their trophies; Lucas uses his Brawl model and Wolf uses his Assault look.
why

zlCfzSd8cUU1QBSWyP

image.php

"Master, I predict there is a 56% chance of Shulk winning matches against Marth"

But Roy's two distinctive features, Marth clone and fire moves are taken up by two other characters, Lucina and Ike. Also didn't someone say in Japan he's one of the least popular lords in the series, with his Western popularity literally being he was in a crossover fighting game. His current chances are extremely low and I doubt they are set to rise in the future. It's best to accept the loss and move on.

I'll be honest, I kind of forgot about Pichu since I never see request for its return. I wouldn't mind it since at least it wouldn't be another gen one Pokémon.

only in Japan? I think that's the whole fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom