• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 GAF Ranking Battle - Platform Independent

gutabo said:
Ok, it's official: college dorms/shared routers don't like me. With some more time I could've got another router to try too. Sonicspear64 as a true gentleman told me that if we couldn't connect he forfeited the match. Still I would've loved some more time to try other stuff :(

I just hope that I can play the last match, so far I have only played TWICE :'(

Well, the good news is that I'll be back home sometime this Friday, so maybe we can get a match Friday or Saturday. Otherwise, we'll be dancing the laggy dance of futility again this week :lol .

Joekage

Eraldo! My prodigal son, it's been awhile. Excited to see how far you've come since we first started playing together. That Rawg is deadly now I'm sure of it. Kinda scared actually haha.

I'm sure you know of my PS3 situation, but I should be able to play from my friends house between Wednesday-Friday. So just let me know when you're available and we'll work on getting our epic match in. Can't wait!

Also is this really the last week of play? Looking at the points, my chances of getting first are slim to none looks like so far haha.

Satyamdas

Banned
Do me a favor and break out dat Roof! :D

My mojo is coming back, I don't think you'll be getting dat revenge win this time, my friend!!

jlai

and the cinderella story is overrrrr

jlai (rufus) 1 - 2 satyamdas (dhalsim)
jlai (rufus) 0 - 2 satyamdas (dhalsim)

BGs!!!!

Joekage said:
Eraldo! My prodigal son, it's been awhile. Excited to see how far you've come since we first started playing together. That Rawg is deadly now I'm sure of it. Kinda scared actually haha.

I'm sure you know of my PS3 situation, but I should be able to play from my friends house between Wednesday-Friday. So just let me know when you're available and we'll work on getting our epic match in. Can't wait!

Also is this really the last week of play? Looking at the points, my chances of getting first are slim to none looks like so far haha.

and now we have come to the last week of ranking battles and now on the brink of top 3....my how far we've come.

and now my final battle must come against none other than Joe!!! Ah, Farms and Joe, the 2 guys who have backed me up and made me the player who I am today....i'm legit as they come son!!!

time to prove again that I am one of GAF's best, NEVER SLEEP ON ERALDO!!!!!!

SSF4 GAF RANBATS Present:

Joekage vs EraldoCoil
Thursday October 7, 2010
ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW

*COMMENCE PRE-FIGHT HYPE/TRASH TALK*

Satyamdas

Banned
GGs bruh!! I was all mentally prepared for that gdlk Rose of yours and then POW! Counterpick! Can't believe I scraped those wins out, dive kick pressure owns my soul.

Axis said:
black vegeta, whenever you wanna play just let me know

Aiight. Probably going happen sometime after Wednesday.

Eraldo, get up in dat Cody jail booty! I just beat Sabre's godlike Cody yesterday. Dash ultra his crack rocks. :lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
EraldoCoil said:
and now we have come to the last week of ranking battles and now on the brink of top 3....my how far we've come.

and now my final battle must come against none other than Joe!!! Ah, Farms and Joe, the 2 guys who have backed me up and made me the player who I am today....i'm legit as they come son!!!

time to prove again that I am one of GAF's best, NEVER SLEEP ON ERALDO!!!!!!

SSF4 GAF RANBATS Present:

Joekage vs EraldoCoil
Thursday October 7, 2010
ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW

*COMMENCE PRE-FIGHT HYPE/TRASH TALK*

4qZzR.gif

BotoxAgent said:
Botox (Cammy) vs SonicSpear (Ken)

2-0 Botox
2-1 Botox

ggs Sonic
ggs. There were a couple times I baited Cammy's dp and couldn't punish properly cause of her distance away. Gotta use other punish combos for Cammy.

sonicspear64 said:
ggs. There were a couple times I baited Cammy's dp and couldn't punish properly cause of her distance away. Gotta use other punish combos for Cammy.

there were some moments you got me good though with the FADCs

My cammy was a lil rusty...but she feels so overpowered after using Guy for so long :-(

Stabicron (M.Bison) vs Lost Fragment (Viper) - Lose 2-0

Stabicron (M.Bison) vs Lost Fragment (Viper) - Win 2-0

Stabicron (M.Bison) vs Lost Fragment (Viper) - Win 2-1

PSN side: anyone see Floyd online, tell him to reply to my PM on GAF to say what day he can play. I don't have access to the PS3 right now.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Lyte Edge Vs. AkumaHokoru
---------------------------------

Match 1: Chun Vs. Juri; 2-1 Lyte Edge
Match 2: Same; 2-1 Lyte Edge

Looking forward to season 2!

eissan

SAQS!!! :D

Want to have at her later tonight(around 9-10pm CST)?

ps: dont beat me to hard with your guy :( I have no idea how to play against a good guy.

Me and Floyd going to battle it out on Saturday. It's his birthday on Friday, and he ain't getting any late birthday gifts from me. I'm not losing for your birthday. :lol Get Ready for Battle!!!!

Not only did killa sASSa (or killa free Mike) get mauled in the sak mirrors, he got plain ol' blow up.

TS|DBJoseph (Lord Bison) vs Super Scrub (some hoe): 2-0
TS|DBJoseph (Lord Bison) vs Super Scrub (some hoe): 2-1

:lol :lol Let freedom ring, DFreeJ. I coughed up the first one T_T

I grew tired of winning all the time so I happily obliged.

BTW my Sak is still better, I just play a very unorthodox Sak.

And I'd body you at Mario Kart.

nooooooooooooooOooOOoOOooooo

the_log_ride (SIM) 2 - 1 Rocwell9 (FEI)
the_log_ride (SIM) 2 - 1 Rocwell9 (FEI)

ggs, Roc. My win hinged on me not throwing errant fireballs and getting smacked with dat chickenwing. It was close, and a nice way to finish these ranbats.

Threi

notag
Killa Sasa said:
BTW, if you're playing with something other than the Wii wheel, you're a bad person and should feel bad about yourself. Ditto for using Funky Kong.
Rosalina + Wario Bike fools

Top Bottom