• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
AkumaHokoru said:
I can already see its going to be a loooooong night

SAKURAAAAAAA -shakes fist-

:lol :lol

BTW XBL Ranbats are coming. Official. Will post in here and make a thread soon on Online

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Yes. I am sucking tonight. Good night to suck:lol :lol

Edit: Ok kicked my friends out. Should do better now :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
dragonballjoseph said:
Not really. If Vega ever goes behind you for a wall dive, you should always be blocking the correct way. Then you can just roundhouse.

Yeah. Btw I just missed an EX Legs Ultra. WTF

Greg cleaning the room at the moment :lol

dragonballjoseph said:
Not really. If Vega ever goes behind you for a wall dive, you should always be blocking the correct way. Then you can just roundhouse.

correct way how?

man, Greg always rapes me bad

Threi

notag
lol @ crouching short xx ex mgu not coming out at all

eh, it wouldn't have linked anyways due to spacing :/

*edit*

upkick will whiff on crouching opponents

Razor210

Threi said:
lol @ crouching short xx ex mgu not coming out at all

eh, it wouldn't have linked anyways due to spacing :/

*edit*

upkick will whiff on crouching opponents
If they're crouching, well...I'd just for a throw at that point. Unless you don't mind blocking a little bit more.

AZ Greg

:(

I should have never told Relix that I can't block hazanshus on our connection. He does like 5x more of them to me than everyone else.

AZ Greg said:

I should have never told Relix that I can't block hazanshus on our connection. He does like 5x more of them to me than everyone else.

seeing u getting hit by all them overheads was very unlike u, lol

thanks DBJ

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
AZ Greg said:

Hey I can't tech after you hit me with that kick overhead so don't complain :lol :lol

Btw.... damn you Threi. I tried to rush too much :lol

Axelhortsemchi said:
Hey now, for a while, neither did I. You'll get something if you stay around long enough... and then immediately play Greg :lol

he's the only person I have been fighting :lol fuck u Greg

i fought relix once, but I made the "smart" choice of picking Guy since i hate mirrors

Threi

notag
that's a hell of a read...i was gunna walk backward at that exact second and he hits with a low forward

why can't any of deejay's normals reach that far...and recover that fast...and startup that fast T_T

*edit*

there's a "Moe" banner?

what the fuck capcom

*edit #2*

relix has the red bar now...looks like DBJ gave him the lag switch

Threi

notag
ok im putting this out there: how the fuck did az greg know TWICE IN A ROW when axel was going to budge and ex walldived? dude was holding downback for random amounts of time and the instant he did anything BAM ex walldive

holy shit :lol

Part of me thinks he's psychic, the other hates me for being really fucking predictable. It felt like I was always waiting about 3 seconds to try and move. Goes for the match in general, don't you hate it when you know you're playing in a pattern but can't do anything to break out of it?

Threi

notag
well observing he always looks for a whiffed normal while blocking and then counterpokes, but it's pretty amazing how well timed he has everything down. Like you know where the person will go to try to move out of a bad position but how the hell do you know when? Methinks he calculates the typical time it takes a person to realize they aren't in a position they want to be and to move out of it.

*snaps fingers*

I got it. You gotta be more aggressive when you are down on a life lead to win :lol

Threi said:
well observing he always looks for a whiffed normal while blocking and then counterpokes, but it's pretty amazing how well timed he has everything down. Like you know where the person will go to try to move out of a bad position but how the hell do you know when? Methinks he calculates the typical time it takes a person to realize they aren't in a position they want to be and to move out of it.

*snaps fingers*

I got it. You gotta be more aggressive when you are down on a life lead to win :lol

Eureka! Now if I could just get through all of that poking...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Why the fuck did I invite Saty. He shredded me to pieces :lol :lol

Ok one more match an I am ouuuut

AZ Greg

Threi said:

*snaps fingers*

:lol Something like that.

And human nature is to do anything after a small amount of time doing nothing. And some luck. :lol

Saty isn't messing around now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom