• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutabo

Relix said:
Man am I playing like shit :lol :lol

Charging ahead mindlessly. Attacking all over the place. Missing links.

Man sorry for that shit Gutabo :lol

Add to that annoying friends telling me to rush and baaam. XD
No problem man, you invited me <3
There's some lag so reversals are hard to do tho, but I can't blame you, I'm the one in south america :(

Ninja edit: Greg!!!

Ninja edit 2: And Greg left!!! What happened?

Threi

notag
dan's srk is really fucking good :lol

and yeah im up for some more matches (if someone is able to beat greg that is)

hitsugi

Threi said:
dan's srk is really fucking good :lol

and yeah im up for some more matches (if someone is able to beat greg that is)

yeah, I'm in the process of making a Dan's SRK beats everything video actually.

as for Deejay - so far just an hour into practice and I feel limited as fuck with him. Of course, not being able to do ex MGB -> dash / walk U2 is a huge flaw in my own game that I'm dealing with.

i just beat this B level Chun player 10 in a row with Guy :). Feels good man. Although the Chun player was pretty flowcharty, just lemme revel in my lil victories

XenoRaven

BotoxAgent said:
i just beat this B level Chun player 10 in a row with Guy :). Feels good man. Although the Chun player was pretty flowcharty, just lemme revel in my lil victories
My Guy can bear your Guy!

zlatko

Banned
Rejoice mortals, for I have returned! :lol

I'm pumped for tokyo game show next month to see if they unveil Rolento. I'll be sad if he isn't added. :(

Axis

gutabo said:
Hey who's that? Should I kick him?

hey that's one of my friends a really good rufus and decent fei long player...he just wanted some good comp :)

i'll be back on in like an hour =P

Axis

gutabo said:
Axis! No problem, Eissan is here too!

COBRA KAI!

haha COBRA KAI NEVER DIES!!!

we so should've done better in that comp...fuck

also, that's the closest i've come to beating you...and i really should have =\

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Threi said:
just fought a vega in ranked and DESTROYED him

who woulda thunk being beat down 20 times in a row would have actually served a purpose? :lol
Haha, once you learn how to put up a fight against AZ Greg, over 90% of the other Vegas you run into become a walk in the park.

XenoRaven said:
I feel like Chun mainers generally gravitate toward the same characters for some reason. I too have been messing around with Guy. I've had some success with him, but only against super scrubs who can't block and feel like jumping is an ok thing to do against him.
Speak for yourself. :D

Threi said:
i've shook the joystick, banged it, rotated it, etc. in the windows joypad config to make sure there aren't any shorts inside, that's definitely not it.
Denial isn't helping matters.

gutabo

Axis said:
haha COBRA KAI NEVER DIES!!!

we so should've done better in that comp...fuck

also, that's the closest i've come to beating you...and i really should have =\
Don't make me remember, we had them down 2-0... dang!
BTW you told me you needed Honda practice so that's why I was using him...

Axis

gutabo said:
Don't make me remember, we had them down 2-0... dang!
BTW you told me you needed Honda practice so that's why I was using him...

yeah do that again when i'm back...i really need the honda practice...player who usually wins tourneys in SC(druseph) is a honda player so it'd really help

XenoRaven said:
I feel like Chun mainers generally gravitate toward the same characters for some reason. I too have been messing around with Guy. I've had some success with him, but only against super scrubs who can't block and feel like jumping is an ok thing to do against him.

to some extent that is true in my case. One of my friend's on my list who is a very very good Chun player (better than me), also became a Guy mainer now (also better than me). His Guy is beast, and he's actually given me hope about the character.

Most of my Guy wins had a lot to do with gimmicks but I am trying to work more on being actually solid with him

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
I've realized I really suck vs Guile. It's hard to punish him if you don't have a knockdown.

Juri in particular has a hard time even if you counter the booms to get in.

AZ Greg

I can't tech any of Gutabo's throws! :lol

Think I just got hit with like 20 of them over the course of that last match. :(

gutabo

Joseph, create another room, this one has only 4 slots, so we can get some more people here! Invite me and I'll invite them.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
XenoRaven said:
I almost added "outside of Hito, who uses T. Hawk", but I left it out.

Besides, you hopped on that Cammy bandwagon for one of our team matches!
Her Silver Alt 2 looks cool, so I sometimes scrub it up with her.

gutabo

Ok, I'll make it NAO. Guys, come over here!

Edit: Seems like I have to leave the room first, lol... follow me fellas!

Edit 2: I can't get out! I'll reset the xbox :s

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Fuck :lol

I have a problem adjusting to the different degrees of lag =P. Greg lags one way, Gutabo one. Has me going crazy :lol

BTW Guta... I don't lag with you that badly. Nice. Team Lag indeed ahhaa.

gutabo

I have almost the same lag with you , Joseph and Greg, it's Threi that kills me...

EDIT: Ok, wife is here, gtg, maybe I'll be back in an hour :(

gutabo

Gotta go late shopping with the wife, if I don't come back, good games everyone!

BTW maybe it's just me(with the old south american lag) but the more I play offline, the more my online game suffers :(

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
gutabo said:
Gotta go late shopping with the wife, if I don't come back, good games everyone!

BTW maybe it's just me(with the old south american lag) but the more I play offline, the more my online game suffers :(

It's a whole different game =P

Threi

notag
sry about rejecting the inv i was done playing, just going through the replay list for stuff to upload to YT

I should have stopped earlier too because now my matches vs greg today are gone. I really wanted to upload some of them too... :(

Hitokage said:
Denial isn't helping matters.
but its a sanwa joystick with seimitsu buttons

that high-tier japanese shit D:

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
dragonballjoseph said:
Freelix messages me lag during our Boxer-Chun match. Lag is good for Chun, and it's the only reason he won. ;)

My ass I couldn't beat your wimpy ass Balrog properly because of it. At least I got an Ultra as payback. So gooooood.

No idea why the fuck I am losing to Eissan btw. :lol

Relix said:
My ass I couldn't beat your wimpy ass Balrog properly because of it. At least I got an Ultra as payback. So gooooood.

No idea why the fuck I am losing to Eissan btw. :lol
Bah. Lag messed up my $500 down fierce.
And Eissan is just one a roll here.

eissan

dragonballjoseph said:
Bah. Lag messed up my $500 down fierce.
And Eissan is just one a roll here.

hey the scrubyness got to ya...btw who was that ken?

lol everytime he was about to lose with maybe 2-5% life left he just random U1 so I gave him a bit of his own medicine :D (I did it to relix too sorry dude LOL).

Relix said:
Use Bison and stop using your free characters. =P
Don't be hating on my amazing Chun and moe schoolgirl.

And I haven't been playing Bison a lot lately. I just haven't thought of any new set-ups for him as late. Though I did hit Gutabo with 3 PCs in a row. :lol
And I'm pretty sure I piss gorcx off everytime I choose Bison. We've played about 20 matches with one another (in ranked), and he's only beaten my Bison 3 times.

But I spend about an hour a day in training with Sakura. Can hit all my two-framers now on lagless connections. ^_^

Axis

dragonballjoseph said:
Don't be hating on my amazing Chun and moe schoolgirl.

And I haven't been playing Bison a lot lately. I just haven't thought of any new set-ups for him as late. Though I did hit Gutabo with 3 PCs in a row. :lol
And I'm pretty sure I piss gorcx off everytime I choose Bison. We've played about 20 matches with one another (in ranked), and he's only beaten my Bison 3 times.

But I spend about an hour a day in training with Sakura. Can hit all my two-framers now on lagless connections. ^_^

i wanna get at your bison one day...i can't win that matchup to save my life even tho it's in my favor...fuck my life

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
dragonballjoseph said:
Nah, it's fine. Freelix can't either.

>_>

Let's look for those tournament videos and the replays I have in my 360 then... =P

Nah, gorcrx is a pal of mine. Invited him over. He has a good Ken but he rushes too much and wastes too much EX. Easy to bait. Usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom