• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I've fought S-kill on Live like 3 times now and dude has trolled me every time.

First two times was when the game first came out, and it was my Viper against his Bison. After everything he did he would taunt me :(

Then I fought him again earlier tonight, this time using Makoto against his Bison. And he'd just spam back teleport over and over whenever he got a chance.

At least I dizzied him in the 2nd round. Fucker :mad:

so i was playing blaz at a friends house and we played as unlimited makoto (squirrel girl)
one of her moves is machine gun blow
another is cross counter
one of her supers is abare tosanami kudaki
another one is rolling thunder
another one is shin shoryuken
one of her command taunts has her tossing an acorn that does no damage but causes hitstun

lol referential humor i love it
us gamers.

Lost Fragment said:

First two times was when the game first came out, and it was my Viper against his Bison. After everything he did he would taunt me :(

Then I fought him again earlier tonight, this time using Makoto against his Bison. And he'd just spam back teleport over and over whenever he got a chance.

I guess he's built up a lot of stress being a tournament player locked down as a PR robot :lol

AZ Greg

GGs today to Joekage, Sonicspear, Threi, jam, DBJ, Gutabo, Relix, Eissan (Didn't realize you were a GAFfer, it was fun hunting down your Ryu! :D), God's Beard, Lake Earth, Black Vegeta, and Saty. Sorry if I missed anyone! :lol

God's Beard, is your new avatar from the match against Saty a few minutes ago? :lol

AZ Greg

st.RH, where have you been all my life? <3

Also, Vega's df.RH -> df.RH -> EX Scarlett Terror is the prettiest combo in the game, slightly edging out Cammy's CS FADC CS FADC U1. :D

Nose Master

AZ Greg said:
st.RH, where have you been all my life? <3

Also, Vega's df.RH -> df.RH -> EX Scarlett Terror is the prettiest combo in the game, slightly edging out Cammy's CS FADC CS FADC U1. :D

Hate you :(. That fucking df. RH. That fucking... df. RH. I am going to have nightmares. :lol

Anyone besides Greg wanna play? :X

XBL: Licorice King

Axis

Nose Master said:
Hate you :(. That fucking df. RH. That fucking... df. RH. I am going to have nightmares. :lol

i'm down, gt: vexco

also, greg, sorry about that...i didn't know the other guy kicked you =\

hitsugi

AZ Greg said:
Vega's df.RH -> df.RH -> EX Scarlett Terror is the prettiest combo in the game, slightly edging out Cammy's CS FADC CS FADC U1. :D

not if she does CS FADC under them, CS FADC U1 :p

also, Day 1 of deejay didn't go very well. he feels extremely boring... maybe because I'm losing, but even when people get demolished by his pseudo vortex? it's still boring for me so far.

koene

Question. Isn't there like any option to rematch in ranked matches? Something like if you both agree you can play a rematch...

Also, I'd like to join a tournament some time, but my playtime is rather limited due to work :( But do you guys have like a certain hour or day you play? Or just random?

Nose Master

koene said:
Question. Isn't there like any option to rematch in ranked matches? Something like if you both agree you can play a rematch...

Also, I'd like to join a tournament some time, but my playtime is rather limited due to work :( But do you guys have like a certain hour or day you play? Or just random?

Nah, you just have to send them a message for a player match and hope they respond if you want a salty runback :(. PS: good games vex, I was out of my mind that last half though :lol

Axis

Nose Master said:
Nah, you just have to send them a message for a player match and hope they respond if you want a salty runback :(. PS: good games vex, I was out of my mind that last half though :lol

gg's...same here

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
god damn it.... soon I'mma move to the states just so I can play with you fools :(. le sigh

*mumbles* stuck here....lousy weather...all alone....hate yoshi....rain on my face...my pc blew up...addicted to ellipses...nobody to play against...my butt hurts...my back hurts...no carb diet...school starts soon...haven't passed calculus...hate honda...where's my bloody GPU...stupid broadband...I'm all itchy...all sweaty...stupid ketosis...*grumbles*

Rocwell

Had a funny run in with some troll tonight. Before the match starts he sends me a message calling me a pussy, but apparently it took him a minute to get out of the xmb because I got a free combo to start round 1. :lol I beat him pretty handily in 2 rounds and he starts blowing up shouting profanity at me over his headset. I ran into him 2 more times and by the end of the third match his heart just wasn't in it anymore, he was just cursing kind of quietly under his breath.

I was also amused that he had the gall to call me a pussy when he played a run away style Ryu.

Nose Master said:

Man you should just up and add me, or I should while there be still time with about 20 friend spaces left. We'll see if I remember tomorrow lol. Magic 8-ball says not likely :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corky said:
god damn it.... soon I'mma move to the states just so I can play with you fools :(. le sigh

*mumbles* stuck here....lousy weather...all alone....hate yoshi....rain on my face...my pc blew up...addicted to ellipses...nobody to play against...my butt hurts...my back hurts...no carb diet...school starts soon...haven't passed calculus...hate honda...where's my bloody GPU...stupid broadband...I'm all itchy...all sweaty...stupid ketosis...*grumbles*
:lol Sorry but is it really that bad man? :( Hey at least you've got a Supah disc working!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Yoshichan said:
:lol Sorry but is it really that bad man? :( Hey at least you've got a Supah disc working!

:lol I'm just being a dramaqueen, just soo fucking bored...reinstalled diablo 2 of all games.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corky said:
:lol I'm just being a dramaqueen, just soo fucking bored...reinstalled diablo 2 of all games.
HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS. We should play together bro, I'll start from scratch if you're up for it!

I had a dream last night that Q was in Street Fighter 4 and he could shoot lasers out of his hands like Iron Man.

And his Ultra was punishable on hit.

And you had to go on a timer-based quest in Morrowind to unlock him.

XenoRaven

God's Beard said:
I had a dream last night that Q was in Street Fighter 4 and he could shoot lasers out of his hands like Iron Man.

I wish I had dreams like this.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
yanV7.gif

:lol Nice.

XenoRaven said:
I wish I had dreams like this.

That's the nice thing about dreams, you can be dodging orcs to get a ball full of some potion or another, and think "damn, I wish I had a higher acrobatics stat" and not realize for a second that it doesn't have a damn thing to do with Street Fighter.

rocK`

Banned
God's Beard said:
That's the nice thing about dreams, you can be dodging orcs to get a ball full of some potion or another, and think "damn, I wish I had a higher acrobatics stat" and not realize for a second that it doesn't have a damn thing to do with Street Fighter.

"It's only when we wake up do we realize something was weird"

oh inception.

God's Beard said:

Awesome, be careful though another level or 2 of dreaming and you woulda been in limbo.

rocK` said:
"It's only when we wake up do we realize something was weird"

oh inception.

I was fighting the orcs with a gatling gun, but it wasn't working so I just ran.

It went something like this:

• I'm reading neogaf on my computer and see that Q has been added to SSF4
  • *little elf pops up inf front of me*
  • "Can you save my friend? He needs this medicine but it's locked in the labyrinth! He'll die in 15 minutes!"
  • me- "but will he join my quest?"
  • "yes, just like last time! heeheeheehee!" *elf fades into the mist*
  • at this point I head into the cave and find a gatling gun
  • I'm running around checking my map trying to figure out what I'm looking for, but there's no directions so I wander.
  • I shoot a bunch of big-ass orcs, but it doesn't hurt them, I try to run back, but smaller orcs block me.
  • I run back to the big orcs and they attack the small ones. I escape through the confusion.
  • I run into a bunch of those spinning blades from sands of time, only that little mask dude from OoT is sitting on one of them. he tries to sell me the medicine but I just take it without paying.
  • He looks sad, and I run back to town.
  • I take it to the tavern where the elf is, and hand him the medicine. He tries to use it on his elf buddy, but I'm all like, "he's dead forget him", and he grudgingly uses it on Q.
  • Q ducks under the door and walks outside. he looks slightly more cartoony, but also more angry and imposing than 3s. He's also like 10 fucking feet tall.
  • I start a match using Q, and he does an attack where he opens his palms by his hips and shoots like a repulsor blast or something.
  • I do his ultra, which is a combination of all his old super moves in one flashy sequence like Dan's U1, only at the end he does a grab motion, and my opponent was holding up so it missed. The partial ultra did 700 damage.
  • Q's taunt looked the same, only his arms were bent up like a bodybuilder and it reflects fireballs.
  • Q screams and I wake up

Dartastic

Lost Fragment said:

Dude, you have to post that match. You have to.

I, a scrub at this game, has come here to gloat about something that took me since release date to do:

I FINISHED CODY'S TRIALS.

ALL OF EM.

NO TURBO USED.

I DANCED. I CRIED. I WENT TO BED. I WOKE UP. I CRIED SOME MORE.

I NOW WEAR THE CODY FLAG IN PRIDE.

So far, I've done Gouken's, Akuma's, All of the charge characters but Chun's (last two) + DeeJay's (didn't even start) + Blanka's (stuck on the last one which is the same one in vanilla that I was stuck on) + E.Honda + Guile (ehhh, I probably should have just said I did Rog's, Bison's and Vega's), Guy's, T-Hawk's, Hakan's, Dudley's .... and I think that's it unless I'm forgetting someone...

I think I'll start with DeeJay's. I used to main him in HD Remix and the original Super Street Fighter II Turbo but made the switch to Rog, so I wonder how that'd go.

Honestly ... after completing Cody's trials, I think I should pick him up again.

they should give cody a dp thats safe on block and can instantly combo into his ultra and starts up in 2 frames with full invincibility

or just make his bingo auto correct more

So far, I've done Gouken's, Akuma's, All of the charge characters but Chun's (last two) + DeeJay's (didn't even start) + Blanka's (stuck on the last one which is the same one in vanilla that I was stuck on) + E.Honda + Guile (ehhh, I probably should have just said I did Rog's, Bison's and Vega's), Guy's, T-Hawk's, Hakan's, Dudley's .... and I think that's it unless I'm forgetting someone...

:lol

LosDaddie

Banned
GGs on Wednesday night, fellow X360 Scrubs....Mike M, axel, and KamkaziePIP :D

MikeM's Boxer was rusty, but still a force to be reckoned with. And it was all over once Axel brought his 'Gief :lol
At least I got in a few wins against that 'Gief

Any XBL scrubs want to get an Endless and/or Team lobby going tonight (prob. around 11pm EDT)? I should be online around then.

ShinAmano

LosDaddie said:
GGs on Wednesday night, fellow X360 Scrubs....Mike M, axel, and KamkaziePIP :D

MikeM's Boxer was rusty, but still a force to be reckoned with. And it was all over once Axel brought his 'Gief :lol
At least I got in a few wins against that 'Gief

Any XBL scrubs want to get an Endless and/or Team lobby going tonight (prob. around 11pm EDT)? I should be online around then.
I will be on...not sure if I am a scrub though ;) I do choose random so I have my strong and weak characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom