• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
fubarduck said:
I think they call this kind of dreaming "foreshadowing".

Ask yourself this: do you want a lousy joystick or two, or do you want the WHOLE ARCADE? :D

Didn't know you posted on GAF, Fubar :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
fubarduck said:
I think they call this kind of dreaming "foreshadowing".

Ask yourself this: do you want a lousy joystick or two, or do you want the WHOLE ARCADE? :D

Is this shot towards me? Cuz if it is.

Make sure you have coins to put in his asshole Kadey otherwise it won't work.

gutabo

Lost Fragment said:
9998 bp with Viper. Fight guy that gives me 1 bp. Fuuu.
Yesterday I visited ranked again, used Honda at first. After a dudley and a ryu, fought 21 flowchart kens in sucession. 21, no kidding. All gave me each 1PP/5BP. Then played as Makoto for a while, lost lots of points. At least I had more fun than with the 21 kens. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of that, it was glorious and scary at the same time...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
dragonballjoseph said:
Don't even. Sakura is garbage with lag. I can't even link low jab to low forward. :(
A storm just passed.

Where the fuck do you live your internet is so bad :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
XBL GAF Ranbats

IRC ROOM:
irc.globalgamers.net
Room: #gafranbats
http://www.globalgamers.net/pjirc/chat.php?nick=GAF&chan=gafranbats
When in type
/nick THENAMEYOUWANT

1) You cannot fight the same person more than three times in one Weekend. The fourth one won't count.
2) TOURNAMENT MODE ONLY (AKA: No endless)
3) In the IRC decides who makes the room, make it according to rules (Best of 5 rounds) and invite the people interested in joining that room.
4) Fight and post results
5) Max of 10 fights per weekend. The first 10. Not the ones you pick
6) 2 points per victory, -1 per defeat.
7) Only Gaffers registered here or who are in the IRC. No one else will be counted. (Pending Gaffers are OK if they are in the IRC room. Except Satyamdas. =P)
8) 12:01AM EST Saturday to 11:59PM EST Sunday.

Reporting:

RELIX (Chun) vs. SomeScrub (Ryu): 2-0 Relix Wins
RELIX (Makoto) vs. Threi (loljay): 2-0 Relix Wins

Easier this way ;)

PSN guys the rules are in the thread. Gyrian is managing that side but he's away so do follow the rules I've posted here for your games and you can join the IRC too if you want. Good luck everyone, Ranbats begin in about 2 hours for me. Remember the limit... 10 ranked fights per weekend. The first 10. Not the ones you pick.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
AZ Greg said:
:lol

DBJ is free when you turtle him back!

This is how I beat him in the tourney :lol

and afterwards discovered you can as easily beat him if you rush. Bwahahaha. lolz <3 DBJ

gutabo

eissan said:
can I get a invite too plz :)

eissan on xbl
I'm still waiting for an invite :(
Hey Eissan I was playing ranked when I got your inv, when I was ready your inv was gone :(

I'm waiting for an invite while playing ranked btw, I have to level up that makoto!

DR2K

Banned
I seriously need to play against some of you. Anyone up for some games?(playing on wired, don't worry)

XBL: OnslaughtDR2K

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Gutabo.. want some matches?

I need match up experience against Mako, Adon, Dhalsim, and even Honda so it would be appreciated. =P

gutabo

Relix said:
Of course! lemme kill this last ken(8th in a row) and I'm with you!

Dang with the lag spikes! Also I totally mashed that ultra 2 :p I disconnected everything here except for the pc and the 360... and I have wireless off too... so check your torrents! lolz

gutabo

Relix said:

I need match up experience against Mako, Adon, Dhalsim, and even Honda so it would be appreciated. =P
Oh ok I'll start to mix it up then! Sorry :p I'm just so obsessed with landing honda's ultra 2 that I rush too much sometimes :(

Satyamdas

Banned
WHAT UP, SSF4 GAF!!

I don't know if a mod responded to Relix's plea or if it was just coincidence, but either way, a big THANK YOU for the approval.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Satyamdas said:
WHAT UP, SSF4 GAF!!

I don't know if a mod responded to Relix's plea or if it was just coincidence, but either way, a big THANK YOU for the approval.

lol. Join the Ranbats now!! That was the only reason I asked for it! =P

Fellas, here we have a Top 5 Worldwide Dhalsim. Let his rush pwn you

gutabo

Satyamdas said:
WHAT UP, SSF4 GAF!!

DANG that was fast!!(and kinda unfair for others but who cares!)

Welcome saty! Nice sim you got there, I hope we can play soon! That means that you will destroy me :p

Sorry about my english, I'm writing as I'm playing with relix :p

AZ Greg

About time Saty! Now just stay out of every other thread and you should be fine.
And be careful with this one too or you might end up talking about the game more than playing it! :lol

Satyamdas

Banned
gutabo said:
DANG that was fast!!(and kinda unfair for others but who cares!)

Welcome saty! Nice sim you got there, I hope we can play soon! That means that you will destroy me :p

Sorry about my english, I'm writing as I'm playing with relix :p
Actually I registered in February, so 6 months ago. I don't know if that's considered fast, but I thought maybe I dun goofed when I signed up and the email wouldn't make it back to me.

And you probably don't remember, but we did play in vanilla in SG a few times. I remember the connection was pretty rough but there was noone else to play against so we danced. I'm pretty sure I got wrecked.

Renta = Best Simson, I don't care what anyone says. <3

gutabo

Satyamdas said:
Actually I registered in February, so 6 months ago. I don't know if that's considered fast, but I thought maybe I dun goofed when I signed up and the email wouldn't make it back to me.

And you probably don't remember, but we did play in vanilla in SG a few times. I remember the connection was pretty rough but there was noone else to play against so we danced. I'm pretty sure I got wrecked.

Renta = Best Simson, I don't care what anyone says. <3
Hey you remember me! Yeah of course I remember! Yeah there were few of us there so there was no lag racism :p
But sim is better now and lag is better now too so I'm sure you will wreck me.
Looking forward to play you, and welcome(again)!

Have you seen rubalcava? Seems like the sagat nerf hit him hard, lol!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
What the fuck.

I am having a nice 10 win streak here and DBJoseph comes along and I lose to Eissan. Wtf :lol :lol Fucking bad luck bearer.

ReiGun said:
Wait, there are Ranbats?

I really ought to read this thread more.

Check online forum

gutabo said:
HOLY SHIT, EISSAN!

Edit: Eissan, Joseph, Relix and me are playing now, so if anyone wants in lemme know!

Yeah that was an awesome bait. Didn't realize he had Ultra 2 until I caught it. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom