• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyamdas

Banned
AZ Greg said:
About time Saty! Now just stay out of every other thread and you should be fine.
And be careful with this one too or you might end up talking about the game more than playing it! :lol
Yeah I've been lurking here since like '04, and have seen many a fallen soldier. I will definitely be on my p's and q's at all times. And the only thing I like more than talking SF, is playing SF. So no worries there!

gutabo said:
Have you seen rubalcava? Seems like the sagat nerf hit him hard, lol!
Hahahaaa!! I keep hoping to run into him one day so I can mash his Sagat into paste, but I bet you he never bothered w/ Super. He is probably still playing vanilla to this day.

gutabo

Satyamdas said:
Hahahaaa!! I keep hoping to run into him one day so I can mash his Sagat into paste, but I bet you he never bothered w/ Super. He is probably still playing vanilla to this day.
Well, as a matter of fact a month after super was out I played vanilla for a couple of matches and he was there :p I trolled him with sim and messaged him "see you in super, right?", LOL

EDIT: NOO EISSAN YOU HAD HIM!!!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
gutabo said:
What happened? My spectator mode suspended when you were both almost dead :(

I mean that Ultra I did after I blocked Eissan's Ultra 2. It went below Ryu. WTF :lol :lol

Edit: OK Nvm staying =P

gutabo

Ok, last one, I'll have dinner with the wife and then I'll be back!

AARRGGHH ULTRA 2???

EDIT: Ok good games, see ya in about an hour guys!

EDIT 2: Dunno why but I can't anti air at all tonight :S

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
What the heck BVegeta I thought that wasn't gonna hit me XD. Drowning in salt haha. Will play one more and I am off

eissan

Relix said:
Hm room fell apart. Oh well. Ggs guys I am off!

gg! Iam learning alot about the chunli match up!!!

and thanks dbjoseph :) I think I am a scrub because I still tend to mash low dp out :(, I try to cut it down but its hard!!

either way good games guys!

gutabo

Hey you guys still playing?

I'll wait for an invite(gutabo2) playing some ranked matches. Invite me! I'm having a bad day but it's ok ;)

Morris

Disco Devil
Satyamdas said:
Yeah I've been lurking here since like '04, and have seen many a fallen soldier. I will definitely be on my p's and q's at all times. And the only thing I like more than talking SF, is playing SF. So no worries there!

I don't know you but Welcome, man.

Damn, 6 years of waiting, and I tought my 2 years were too much :lol

Satyamdas

Banned
Morro! said:
I don't know you but Welcome, man.

Damn, 6 years of waiting, and I tought my 2 years were too much :lol
Thanks dude, but to be clear I wasn't waiting for 6 years, just 6 months. Just decided to register in Feb. I've been lurking GAF for something like 6 years though. Once I found out about it, I didn't need any other video game sites any more. <3 GAF

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Played like shit yesterday. Kept telling myself "k, next time I'm not gonna play like shit" but I kept shitting it up and ended up playing way longer than I should've. Just one of those days. But I did start feeling like I had gotten my groove back somewhat at the end, at least.

Though, I feel kinda bad for the way I won that last match against Eva. Guess at least now I know that whatever option select he was going for gets beaten by wakeup ultra :lol Not sure that os would've beaten any of Makoto's wakeup options really except probably ex oroshi.

Also, sup Saty.

gutabo

Mega man Bison!!! <3

Man, sorry 4 the lag... seems like I'm the only one seeing everyone with red bars (except enk, I see yellow bars) :(

Shoutouts to GAF for real for offering up top quality competition. Seems like every time I get done with a session with PSN Chat, I lvl up bit by bit.

Props to Floyd for making every Dudley I face completely free.

ranbats best of 3 please

hitsugi

wow wtf.. SSF4 gaf exploded this week. i'll be on PSN tomorrow from..... somewhere between noon and 7 pm PST. send me matches people!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
gutabo said:
Mega man Bison!!! <3

Man, sorry 4 the lag... seems like I'm the only one seeing everyone with red bars (except enk, I see yellow bars) :(

S'fine...there's no lag on my end fighting you!

Lyte Edge

gutabo said:
Wow, lyte edge's dan... what a comeback!

:lol I think he let me win in the second round, but I used that to change things up in round three and win it.

MightyKAC

Damn it! I really need to get in on this GAF chat, but I'm afraid my connection from Japan will just end up slowing everything down and shitting the room up. Oh well, back to getting my ass stomped on by Japanese players again :p

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
all of this is like fucking salt in my wounds....guys come to sweden plox. I've got a pool :( be my friends

gutabo

Nice CQC!!!

Edit: And again...

Edit 2: LOL at ultra 2 agains Hawk!

Edit 3: Holy shit, rushdown chun!

Edit 4: Blanka time!

Lyte Edge

lol owned by rushdown blanka

Did you happen to not notice that I picked CQC in that Cammy/Adon match up? Seems like people tend to not expect it sometimes...

gutabo

Lyte Edge said:
lol owned by rushdown blanka

Did you happen to not notice that I picked CQC in that Cammy/Adon match up? Seems like people tend to not expect it sometimes...
First time, I didn't know.
Second time, I didn't remember :p
Hopefully there won't be a third time T_T

Makoto time! - Dang that matchup is hard! I got lucky!

XenoRaven

Hey stream people!

How did you get your streaming stuff set up? I went to look at how to do it on justin.tv and ustream, and all it seems to give me the option to do is broadcast from my built-in camera. I have a Macbook Pro, for the record. Not sure if there's some third party software I have to use or what. I have a Hauppage HD PVR and EyeTV3. Is there something else I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom