• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerSoul

Axis said:
ran into flash metroid in ranked. lost to flash metroid in ranked

is he good with like the whole cast or some shit?

I guess their fundamentals are just on point. Everytime I see Sanford play in a vid he's using someone else. I didint know he used Viper til I saw that Sanford vs J-otherWong vid.

On another note, Bison is kinda fun to use eventhough I never could use charge characters.

Caj814

God's Beard said:
I just realized that "The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA" means "You gon' get raped."

It only took me 10 years :lol

That's why it's so satisfying to win against him with Dudley who follows up with "You have no dignity!"

Some of the video from the tournament my scene had on the weekend has rolled in.

Top 8 - Cammy vs Balrog - I believed the dude when afterwards he told me those headbutts were jump back fierces :D Normally he does react pretty well with them.

Winner's Finals - Cammy vs Fei Long - get the flame kick counters out, I'm pretty sure they stop at 99 though. This guy leveled up a lot in a week, because I played him the week before this tournament and I crushed his universe. Then he returned the favor (twice!!) for dat fight money. Definitely gotta take this matchup slower.

Bonus awesome set - Gen vs Ryu - our lone Gen player is pretty solid, best execution out of the top IV players in our city. Plus there's a dirty combo at the end. He also mopped me at Tetris Attack right after I said I would destroy anyone at it QQ.

Side note - Gen has to work so damn hard now for anything. Hopefully they find a nice place between Vanilla and Super Gen for the next version.

Still was a great tourney but being that close to winning and coming up short sucks :lol.

Loser's Finals/Grand Finals of singles still to come, and all of Top 4 Teams still to come too I believe.

So apparently if your xbox keeps fucking up, you still only get the 3 year warranty for the 3 red lights.

Fuck paying $120 for this broke piece of shit.

I can't decide if I should buy a new xbox or dual mod my stick and play with the troglodytes on PSN.

Imm0rt4l

God's Beard said:
So apparently if your xbox keeps fucking up, you still only get the 3 year warranty for the 3 red lights.

I can't decide if I should buy a new xbox or dual mod my stick and play with the troglodytes on PSN.
y u mad tho?

hitsugi

God's Beard said:

Yeah unless you buy a new elite or whatever - you're fucked to get the same refurbs that will, guaranteed break again in the same fashion until your 3 years are up.

it's a joke.

anyway, it's also why I just can't bring myself to buy another xbox right now D: bitter tears..

Killa Sasa said:
Some of the video from the tournament my scene had on the weekend has rolled in.

Top 8 - Cammy vs Balrog - I believed the dude when afterwards he told me those headbutts were jump back fierces :D Normally he does react pretty well with them.

Yeah, dem headbutts made him free for punishment. Poor guy.

Rocwell

God's Beard said:

You should buy a new Xbox.

God's Beard said:

I'm surprised you didn't think of it, but towel trick that hoe!

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Am I the only one who really enjoys Player versus CPU ? Whenever I get pissed playing online with lag and everything it's nice just to jump in and start playing against whatever character I want to play against. Especially since it helps me to at least learn their moveset and how to defend against certain things... even if it isn't really realistic to how that character is played online, I still get some value against CPU opponents.

MIMIC

Banned
I played some guy that was determined to beat me. He picked T. Hawk and had almost 5K BP with him :lol Now ordinarily people with 4K and above are SOMEWHAT competent but this guy was awful.

And I still lost :lol

Adam Prime said:
Am I the only one who really enjoys Player versus CPU ? Whenever I get pissed playing online with lag and everything it's nice just to jump in and start playing against whatever character I want to play against. Especially since it helps me to at least learn their moveset and how to defend against certain things... even if it isn't really realistic to how that character is played online, I still get some value against CPU opponents.

Whenever I get pissed, I just play ranked :) (which hasn't been for a while now)

Imm0rt4l

MIMIC said:
I played some guy that was determined to beat me. He picked T. Hawk and had almost 5K BP with him :lol Now ordinarily people with 4K and above are SOMEWHAT competent but this guy was awful.

And I still lost :lol

Whenever I get pissed, I just play ranked :)
did he leave after he won?

Adam Prime said:

Yes you are.

GamerSoul

Adam Prime said:
I usually do this since its a quick way to just do something with a character I want to try out against an opponent I might have trouble with. I get tired of the instant Ultra punishes though. Its like right when you press down on the button their Ultra gets activated. Its aslso a good way to practice links for me again because the cpu will punish you if u screw up.

MIMIC

Banned
Imm0rt4l said:
did he leave after he won?

I think so.

Also, I played this REALLY good Bison that was probably just as surprised as I was that I beat him. So after I beat him with Fuerte, I REFUSED to play him again with Fuerte to keep my 1-0 streak alive. :D

So I went 0-5 with Guile :lol

K.Sabot

Lost Fragment said:
21c57jn.jpg
1130259711790jd1.png

Superstar cosplay face-off.

USD

Satyamdas said:
If what I read on SRK is accurate, it'll start at 4am Eastern, 1am Pacific. So don't miss it!
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY

This week has been streaming heaven. :lol Team Sp00ky and GODSGARDEN FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom