• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsugi

Tuning in mad late.. watching previous matches. That Guy player is pretty interesting, and the Ibuki I'm seeing is nice, too

So I guess Makato blew past Diego?

I'm glad there's an archive but there's like 24 hours of footage. Jeez. I wish they would space their tourneys over a few days. Hard corps and god like.

USD

Spiderjericho said:
So I guess Makato blew past Diego?

I'm glad there's an archive but there's like 24 hours of footage. Jeez. I wish they would space their tourneys over a few days. Hard corps and god like.
I was joking, that match was Arai (Claw)VS Nakanishi (Ryu), if I remember correctly. Makoto and Daigo aren't there.

And the tournament hasn't been running that long, it's been about 9 hours.

USD said:
I was joking, that match was Arai (Claw)VS Nakanishi (Ryu), if I remember correctly. Makoto and Daigo aren't there.

I saw footage of Daigo in some tourney in London.

C Jones

black_vegeta said:
Grand Final.

Nemo (Chun) vs ACQUA (Ibuki)
Do you know who the Viper player was that was in Loser's Finals?

Thanks for the YouTube channel by the way. I know it's gotta be a pain to go through that stuff one on one.

C Jones said:
Do you know who the Viper player was that was in Loser's Finals?

Thanks for the YouTube channel by the way. I know it's gotta be a pain to go through that stuff one on one.

I missed most of the tourney, sorry mang.

Thanks, I appreciate the words regarding my channel. I should be uploading some more soon.

Edit: Whelp, Nemo beat ACQUA's ass with a sweep in the Grand Finals 3 - 0.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Man, I had no idea about SVB or Gods Garden, been busy doing things and vacationing back home, but on top of that, the internet here is making this not even worthwhile enough to watch the stream... :(

Wiseblade said:
Since I can't really sleep right now I thought i might as well give a SVB update.

MicVlaD, Soneet and myself are the only Gaffers competing in Super AFAIK. All three of us made it out of our 5-man round robin groups, with MicVlad and Soneet topping their groups and me coming second.

Good job man, glad to see you make it through with one of the best players in the country in your group.

Also... There a 5v5 SSFIV tournament today that MicVlaD and myself are in. WorstGiefEver and I invited VlaD to join our team, but he rejected us for PR Balrog's team. So I officially deem him a Traitor to GAF. :D

I'm appalled, if you have to go up against him start mentioning the war!

hitsugi said:
there go the rumors of daigo playing cammy there
Yeah, apparently the "gameinn" gamertag and XBox360 is his. He just says that it's his friends so he won't get blasted with invite, messages, friend request, etc. So anytime you see him in a Replay in the replay channel, it's him.

USD said:

Yeah, I watched the youtube videos. Challenge wise, it would have been better to attend God's Garden. But that fight money and being an ambassador are undeniable.

PR Balrog/VVVscrub is soooo good.

And congrats to a Chun winning the tournament. Glad they're supporting the game despite it being console.

hitsugi said:
there go the rumors of daigo playing cammy there

I'm on my way back from SVB right now - and I can tell you with 100% certainty that he was playing Cammy yesterday, but only in the casual room, not on any tournament stage. He was basically blasting anyone who wanted to play him, there was a huge line to receive an ass kicking from him.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
As usual, I miss most of the stream.

I have no idea what they are doing but commentators seems drunk or high. They are randomly laughing at nothing. They appear to be having a beat the hell out of KSK session. He lost like 4 straight games against different characters. It appears two or three of those guys took shots of some alcohol. Some guy was having a real talk moment and now they are doing some organized clapping. WTH is going on? :lol

I'm booting two people out of the scrub tourney. Need replacements immediately. PM me with your PSN and stuff.

hitsugi

APZonerunner said:
I'm on my way back from SVB right now - and I can tell you with 100% certainty that he was playing Cammy yesterday, but only in the casual room, not on any tournament stage. He was basically blasting anyone who wanted to play him, there was a huge line to receive an ass kicking from him.

blasting anyone... with Cammy?

I just got done with some great matches with a lurker named Goobardo. He has a pretty damn good Vega. Differently style than Greg but good. GG's yo!

Someone play in the psn tourney for me. I'll infuse you with my spirit. you win. get promoted out of scrub status and (this part is very important) send ME the statue. you dont get to keep it. the rest of the prizes...yours. the statue...mine. capiche? good. so. who's gonna be my mind slave?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tiger uppercut said:
whom may I ask, are those people?

People who haven't played their first bracket games yet. Poor Spidey is waiting for his opponent and the other two I see all the time so I don't think they want to be in the tournament. It's alright.

Someone play in the psn tourney for me. I'll infuse you with my spirit. you win. get promoted out of scrub status and (this part is very important) send ME the statue. you dont get to keep it. the rest of the prizes...yours. the statue...mine. capiche? good.

I'm thinking about making the random tournament Live. :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
And just like that spots are filled. :D

Have some of my cake.

6fv98h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom