• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoRaven

Because there's just not quite enough dive kick spam in the game already.

I think Yun was literally at the bottom of my list for characters I wanted to see in this game. Below Birdie, below Sodom, below SEAN.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
EraldoCoil said:
Damn, first week Back in classes and it's already kicking my ass, I haven't been able to play. Had an ugly ass migraine yesterday too....

Miss my PSN family.....stay salty my friends.

I miss Panda <3
;_;

it seems working 60gigs dont exist anymore, so me and a few friends spent yesterday part swappin to try to get one of our dead systems going. :lol no luck.
starcraft 2 gaf has been nice to me, but i still miss you guys. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I miss wiffing normals as fuck :(

st.mp Chun :(

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I miss having people to play with who don't judge me by the color of my skin... :(

Gyrian

Pandaman said:
;_;

it seems working 60gigs dont exist anymore, so me and a few friends spent yesterday part swappin to try to get one of our dead systems going. :lol no luck.
starcraft 2 gaf has been nice to me, but i still miss you guys. :(

PSN Oil woefully underrepresented ever since we lost you, Panda. ;_;
Hope your parts hunt looks up soon, and you make your way back to late night GAF.

dragonballjoseph said:
http://stillmashing.com/wp/the-f-is-for-finished/

I also read in a thread on SRK where Triforce said that he got tired of criticism from the community on the down low. But take that as you wish.

Seb did his thing. I appreciate all the time, money and effort he put into providing the live streams. It was great.

And thankfully, we now have Team Spooky as the East Coast torch bearers for streaming fighting-game content.

And re: new characters. I hope we get two new characters, two 3 characters and two from somewhere else.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Spiderjericho said:
And re: new characters. I hope we get two new characters, two 3 characters and two from somewhere else.

I hope there are only 2 new characters, but I don't doubt that they'll add more than that.

You know a SF game already has too many characters when people are all like "well Rolento and Elena are the most popular characters in the series that aren't in yet."

Lost Fragment said:
I hope there are only 2 new characters, but I don't doubt that they'll add more than that.

You know a SF game already has too many characters when people are all like "well Rolento and Elena are the most popular characters in the series that aren't in yet."
:lol :lol

it's funny cuz it's true......

Lost Fragment said:

I was going to post I thought the game had enough characters. In all honesty, I want a Super Turbo or Hyper Fighting upgrade.

Things I would like are more backgrounds, remixed music (I hate the music in SF4), a real boss (I should say read cool), improved net play and bring back the old single-player invites (Endless should be used to create quarter match environments).

Fraeon

Lost Fragment said:

I don't mind shitloads of characters so long as the balance works... and so far Capcom has done a surprisingly good job at balancing all of them. No SSF4 character is god tier or even the level of overpoweredness Sagat was in the original SF4.

But I do think SSF4 has enough of them. Instead of new characters, I'd like them to spend some time improving the netcode (which works but is nowhere near Blazblue or SSF2THDR level) or adding something real training mode ala VF4:EVO.

EDIT: Also, give me my R. Mika you bastards!

I wouldn't say there are too many characters. As long as they manage to make it so that balance isn't hurt, they can go for a full Mugen roster for all I care.

Also lol @ the sudden Adon hate. People WILL hate on anything I swear.

So Team Spooky streamed the WCG Ultimate Gamer yesterday. Their live commentary and chat made me laugh out loud multiple times. Especially when Justin Wong was on the boogie board and wiping out. I hope they continue to stream it. The show is trash, but the commentary is just too funny.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Random tournament baybe! Kumie ain't going to win this. He's going to get lit up. :lol

dw9qon.jpg

evdf14.jpg

I'm the sexiest man you've ever laid eyes on.

Okay Donnie Yen!

My version. http://www.mediafire.com/?pzpw0ui836wfz00

Just fought a 3300pp 10000BP Ryu who thought he can beat me with almost nothing but throws and lp shoryuken. On top of that random ultra. Sometimes the online mode of this game still baffles me.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
schennmu said:
Just fought a 3300pp 10000BP Ryu who thought he can beat me with almost nothing but throws and lp shoryuken. On top of that random ultra. Sometimes the online mode of this game still baffles me.

Talk about baffling... I got beat TWICE, 2-0 to a 500BP Ryu who was just seemingly spamming random bull shit. Then play a legit 5000 BP and manage to split a set against him. Then play a 10000 BP Dudley and manage to sneak a round win against him.

.... I think I lose to random bull shit players who don't know what they're doing about as much as I lose to legit players who do know wat they're doing.

marathonfool said:
So Team Spooky streamed the WCG Ultimate Gamer yesterday. Their live commentary and chat made me laugh out loud multiple times. Especially when Justin Wong was on the boogie board and wiping out. I hope they continue to stream it. The show is trash, but the commentary is just too funny.

i want to watch that so bad

Way to lame it out there DBJ. You sonbitch. :p

Edit: ugh, I'm so shitty at this game.

Edit: sorry I had to leave. My NFL Fantasy Football just started. :p

black_vegeta said:
Way to lame it out there DBJ. You sonbitch. :p

Edit: ugh, I'm so shitty at this game.

Edit: sorry I had to leave. My NFL Fantasy Football just started. :p
:D
I finally got 5000 PP and A rank.
Beat Aulord for the 5000 PP. ^_^

dragonballjoseph said:
:D
I finally got 5000 PP and A rank.
Beat Aulord for the 5000 PP. ^_^
Nice. My PP dipped from 3200 to 2700 by playing players "more skilled" than me. Some where ass, but majority of them knew how to play.

I am happy that I finally got my BP to 10000. :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Dartastic said:
Posting here and in the arcade stick thread. Finished my stick. It feels WAY better. Rehehehehe. :D
6yedtv.jpg

You needed some torture signs or just a Makoto drawing. Yeah.

Wiseblade said:
Yay, the videos of my 5v5 second round are out! This match was too hype. The opposing team was:

Kayane
Ryan Hart
V-Ryu
Daigo
Logan Sama

Needless to say, we were the underdogs. :lol

Starts here.

Nice. You destroyed Kayane.

Looking forward to the next matches.

EDITED.... sorry so used to talking to my friends like that when talking about fighting games...all of them are males.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
oh wow, where was this tournament held? Good job Wiseblade, I guess you leveled up and don't want to play my scrubby ass anymore :(

*emo*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom