• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axis

XenoRaven said:
Axis, I don't know a lot about Yun's moves, but this is also a different game we're talking about. They could always change it.

they could, but until they do(and we know for a fact) i don't see the issue with yun or yang being in ssf4...there's 2 divekick chars now...2 more won't hurt anything :)

Imm0rt4l

black_vegeta said:
Dear God.

Serves me right for not checking out Kotaku in over a day.

I never read Kotaku really, it was the only link I could find on srk that referred to the interview that she gave where she came out about it.

I should have known something was up when I thought about how she sounds more like a woman than a little girl.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So what happened to all the Kayo fans on GAF? :lol

The stuff Marky said about Kayo. :lol I'm dying. :lol :lol :lol

I think Snowwolf is a huge fan.

Kadey said:
So what happened to all the Kayo fans on GAF? :lol

The stuff Marky said about Kayo. :lol I'm dying. :lol :lol :lol

I think Snowwolf is a huge fan.

black_vegeta said:
Que The Crying Game theme song for Botox.

fuck it, I'm not gonna stop. I'm too knee deep in this to stop now

:lol :lol

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Not gonna lie. Pretty megamped for Yun and Yang. Hopefully at the beginning of next year, we'll get another DLC for the final character...'3s Ken'.
11kh9hi.jpg

That's right. I avatar quoted myself yo!

LeMaximilian said:
Not gonna lie. Pretty megamped for Yun and Yang. Hopefully at the beginning of next year, we'll get another DLC for the final character...'3s Ken'.
11kh9hi.jpg

That's right. I avatar quoted myself yo!

Long time no see, Max...

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
the_log_ride said:
Long time no see, Max...

Been lurking like a motherpheifer. Stopped playing SSF4 cause everyone got better than me cause I wasn't playing enough, lol. Game's still casually fun tho, but god...does high level play bum me out to no end. Also Cody bums me out too, he's so cool that I wish he was better. Want MVC3 and SF x Tekken hella bad :lol

I'll get back into SSF4 again when it hits arcades here in SoCal with the new characters.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
BotoxAgent said:
Max, still working on Guy?

Was for awhile. Gave it up after a few horrendous matchups in the game tho :/ I'm nothing but bad news today, sorry guys :<

Wouldn't mind getting back into some games with gaf folks every once in awhile tho, outside of Greg rocking my face with Vega.

XenoRaven

Axis said:
they could, but until they do(and we know for a fact) i don't see the issue with yun or yang being in ssf4...there's 2 divekick chars now...2 more won't hurt anything :)
Except Chun players. =P

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I went from 3000+PP to almost Zero with Guy, Juri and a bunch of obscure characters. :lol They are fun to use though. Sick of using my mains.

Ledsen

So is Kayo Police taking hormones or something? I checked out some Youtube videos and she sounds nothing like a man at all.

Papi said:

I thought she was cute before and still think "she" is... she still looks the same and sounds the same. Although it's funny with all the homophobic Youtube commenters (not at all including you here, mind you) suddenly being confused and angry over finding a guy who looks like a girl, walks lie a girl and talks like a girl cute :lol

Kadey said:
I went from 3000+PP to almost Zero with Guy, Juri and a bunch of obscure characters. :lol They are fun to use though. Sick of using my mains.

yeah, Guy is really fun to use...despite losing all the time. Whenever I go back to Chun, the game magically feels like easy-mode and the wins come easy just from pressing buttons, lol, but it's not as fun anymore.

cammy is always fun to play though :)

xeno, don't hurt me :)

hitsugi

Kadey said:
Styling with guy is worth the loss. I've been stuck at 3k PP since like.. Month 1

SnowWolf said:
A treat for all the Kayo Police fanboys! (like me) Not sure if this had been posted yet, but it got lost in the EVO hype. If you don't know her, KayoPolice is a model who has a pretty nice CViper. She was on a live NicoNico stream last week taking challenges from viewers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbIcP5Rm96c - No matches here but she does some cosplay moves and there's vegetable eating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZX142rDhw - on pad, she couldn't play well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYMYPOSF55k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdwineyqgy4 - links, a look at her handshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJb4xgZz9o

Hindsight, you are a bitch.

Leunam

Kotaku said:
Besides modeling, Kayo is also noted for his Street Fighter ability and has been hailed as one of the best (if not the best) Japanese players of the Street Fighter IV character Viper.

Who the hell has been saying that?

Threi

notag
Kadey said:
My stubberness to keep with DeeJay pretty much made me forget how to play the rest of the cast properly.

Oh well it's worth to be "that dude that has the best deejay i've seen...i mean he can't beat me or anything but nice effort!" :lol

Axis

XenoRaven said:
Except Chun players. =P

as a chun player i really don't mind...rufus doesn't really give me problems and neither does cammy =\

akuma on the other hand...can fuck off

also, dbj, i won't main yun unless he's more fun than chun...makoto is next after this tourney on monday :p

You dudes are having a little too much fun here. Take into consideration that there are some transgender (pre and post op) posters on GAF, homies.

ACE 1991

Kadey said:
Actually I could less about Kayo. What's funny is Snow's obsession. It's pretty creepy if you think about it, even ignoring the fact. :lol

Anyway, scrub tourney next bracket matches.

Happy Phantom vs Gyrian.
Happy Phantom wins 2-0
Match one
Match two

Arol vs Kaako.
Kaako wins 2-1
Match one
Match two
Match three

Kadey I know you're a PS3 player but are there any plans to host a 360 scrub tournament, even if it's not run by you?

Teknopathetic said:
You dudes are having a little too much fun here. Take into consideration that there are some transgender (pre and post op) posters on GAF, homies.
none of them are trying to fool the world though.

ACE 1991 said:
Kadey I know you're a PS3 player but are there any plans to host a 360 scrub tournament, even if it's not run by you?

Hold up, Scrub tourney was on PS3? Doh, I should have been apart of this tourney :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom