• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatSaqs

Banned
I hope they help Guy out in the update. Just for starters he needs faster walk speed, better poke game overall, EX Hozanto thru FBs, Target Combo/Bushin Chain more reliable against crouchers or maybe a different series specifically for crouchers, flip elbow more priority with chip damage, more active frames for c.jab/c.short.

PhatSaqs said:
I hope they help Guy out in the update. Just for starters he needs faster walk speed, better poke game overall, EX Hozanto thru FBs, Target Combo/Bushin Chain more reliable against crouchers or maybe a different series specifically for crouchers, flip elbow more priority with chip damage, more active frames for c.jab/c.short.

yeah, I hate how the HP portion of his target combo would just whiff on some characters, even off just one jab, so annoying.

I don't know about his flip elbow getting more priority though, that might make him too advantageous. But maybe make his RH slide go under all fireballs :D

so you still working on Guy saqs? The guy army seems small :-(

MrMephistoX

bluddtheersty said:
2nopzb.jpg

Someone actually went to the trouble of double confirming it :D

Cool Yun and Yang seem all but confirmed but new stages would be my preference.

PhatSaqs

Banned
BotoxAgent said:
so you still working on Guy saqs? The guy army seems small :-(
I havent been working on much of anything lately since my stick is kinda broken but yeah I still play him. He's fun but it feels like im handicapping myself sometimes lol. They definitely dropped the ball with him.

PhatSaqs said:
I havent been working on much of anything lately since my stick is kinda broken but yeah I still play him. He's fun but it feels like im handicapping myself sometimes lol. They definitely dropped the ball with him.
So my win against you wasn't real. :(

Imm0rt4l

Arpharmd B said:
He's already viable as hell.

Play GuyofKaillera. Believe.

Hard to believe when there are more pros playing makoto than Gouken, hell v-ryu stopped playing gouken and is playing mak now.

Haven't seen GuyofKaillera play since vanilla, but the vid I posted was Desora, probably the best Gouken along with Bullcat.

PhatSaqs said:

when I switch back to my other mains, they feel so overpowered in comparison, I feel like I'm cheating. But he's definitely fun.

Arpharmd B said:
He's already viable as hell.

Play GuyofKaillera. Believe.

I've played GuyofKaillera tons around the the time Super came out. His Gouken is fuckin' boss--aggressive and smart as hell, he totally destroyed me. And his Guy was really awesome and was doing some equally sick pressure with him too. Playing his Guy at that time made me hopeful that Guy may actually be viable.

MoxManiac

Such bullshit. So many other 3s characters much more deserving to be in, Like Urien, Hugo, Alex, and Q and they choose the shitty twins?

MoxManiac said:
Such bullshit. So many other 3s characters much more deserving to be in, Like Urien, Hugo, Alex, and Q and they choose the shitty twins?

Capcom listened to the community and gave the community what it wanted blah blah blah...

black_vegeta said:
Capcom listened to the community and gave the community what it wanted blah blah blah...

Was the pole that went up on the Unity site just Ono's further attempt to troll the people who saved his job? :lol

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
They probably went with Yun and Yang cuz they're more cost effective and less time consuming in time for arcade release

basically one model for 2, and just work on the different moves

i hope they cant instant air dive kick....

~Devil Trigger~ said:
They probably went with Yun and Yang cuz they're more cost effective and less time consuming in time for arcade release

basically one model for 2, and just work on the different moves

i hope they cant instant air dive kick....

You know Seth is like, two weeks of editing and you have Urien ready and raring to go.

Arpharmd B said:
You know Seth is like, two weeks of editing and you have Urien ready and raring to go.
slap on a diaper and call it a day imo
rest of reosurces go to charge partitioning and making unblockables work pls

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
would be nice to get a word if they're gonna tweak the cast again for the arcade release (yes im still crying about that).

MIMIC

Banned
So Seth is completely invincible during his Ultra 2? Got robbed (lol) in a match, and tested the scenario out in training mode (which lead me to test a few other things) and it seems that while that whirlwind is in the air, you can't hurt him....even from the other side.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
MIMIC said:
So Seth is completely invincible during his Ultra 2?
From input to recovery, just about. If you don't have an escape move he can run up to you and chip you out with it and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

LakeEarth

I don't care about rebalancing, more about character fixing. Character specific stuff isn't the end of the world, but when its retarded shit like Makoto's second jab whiffing on Blanka for no reason, Hakan's grabs failing at point blank range, or Guy in general, its just sloppy.

Is it confirmed the arcade release will be updated with re-balancing?

I couldn't care less about Yun/Yang. God, I hope Rolento is going to be added.

MIMIC

Banned
Hitokage said:
From input to recovery, just about. If you don't have an escape move he can run up to you and chip you out with it and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

That's exactly what he did. :lol And I did a reversal Ultra, thinking I had it in the bag.

He made me a sad panda :(

MIMIC said:
That's exactly what he did. :lol And I did a reversal Ultra, thinking I had it in the bag.

He made me a sad panda :(

Ever watch Poongko's Seth. I swear that bastard intentionally plays to put himself in the right situation where he can chip people to death with Seth's Ultra 2.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Rice-Eater said:
Ever watch Poongko's Seth. I swear that bastard intentionally plays to put himself in the right situation where he can chip people to death with Seth's Ultra 2.
Art did it a lot against Min's Honda at Lucky's.

As much as I hate to say it, if Yang is any good, I'll probably use him, since he's Fei+. I'd rather have Q than anything, though.

Arpharmd B said:

Man, Ono's team was bitching about having to develop a new system for Cody's handcuffs, I doubt they'd be happy with the Aegis Reflectors :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom