• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsugi

Wallach said:
It's true. I know I don't want Yun in because I never want to see Genei-jin ever again.
People forget that yun won't be able to build meter by running or with one block string after a successful combo in SSF4. also as discussed earlier, the juggle properties could be completely different for it. We just have to wait and see..

Now poison I'd like to see, but just because she's hot. I don't think shed make a good character..

Why would Justin Wong volunteer for this shit if he doesn't know how to swim? :lol

JvbWs.png

Rare footage of Justin Wong literally salty.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yoshichan said:
Good morning!

I was dreaming about getting cr.lk, cr.lp, cr.lk, srk to work with Ryu (I'd actually get in the perfect distance so that I can do U1 after SRK without even FADCing). Does this work?

You can only fadc fierce dp and only on certain characters. Not enough distance for jab dp.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
God's Beard said:
Why would Justin Wong volunteer for this shit if he doesn't know how to swim? :lol

http://imgur.com/JvbWs.png

Rare footage of Justin Wong literally salty.

I don't understand why they have to do physical activities to be considered an UG. Show is more mindless than I thought. That's like having an Iron Chef and having contestants change car oil.

Kadey said:
I don't understand why they have to do physical activities to be considered an UG. Show is more mindless than I thought. That's like having an Iron Chef and having contestants change car oil.

No, it's like, Real life challenge based on a game=win prizes. Game challenge=move on in competition.

But most of the game challenges make no sense. The show's funny as hell, though. It's a bunch of drunk gamers fucking with each other.

edit: yeah fuck that skeezy AJ, nobody likes you

EF6TY.png

LETS GO JUSTIN

I miss my xbox

Platy

Solid_Rain said:
Awesome Sakura realistic art work from BossLogic.

[im]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/246/1/f/sakura_hyperreal_by_bosslogic-d2xwxuw.jpg[/img]

why every site is talking like it is a drawing ?
"hyperreal art" and stuff ... it is just a photoshop =P

Threi

notag
Lyte Edge said:
This just links to the character discussion forums.

EDIT: Do you mean that Tatsumaki guy that keeps making stupid posts?
yeah i guess hes on a mission to troll every character subforum

also, i was debating whether i should attend T11 or not, having a bit of profound sadness now :(

Acid08

Banned
Any pro Guile players whos videos I should look up for some tips? My Guile is slowly getting better but I have no REAL grasp on combos yet, just the most basic of basic. Or if I can get any advice from people on here, that would be amazing.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
So anybody here going to Season's Beatings next month? I wasn't planning on going, but then they announced Gamerbee was attending and now I'm squeezing it into my schedule!

It gets better. Turns out I'm going to be picking up Gamerbee from the airport :lol Plus I'll be his unofficial translator for the first day until his actual translator gets here.

I still haven't played a minute of SSF4 yet so I don't know whether I should enter the tourney. Think practicing Rawg on SF4 PC will help? :D

SnowWolf said:
So anybody here going to Season's Beatings next month? I wasn't planning on going, but then they announced Gamerbee was attending and now I'm squeezing it into my schedule!

It gets better. Turns out I'm going to be picking up Gamerbee from the airport :lol Plus I'll be his unofficial translator for the first day until his actual translator gets here.

I still haven't played a minute of SSF4 yet so I don't know whether I should enter the tourney. Think practicing Rawg on SF4 PC will help? :D
Rawg hasn't changed a bit since SF4. The only thing that you'll struggle with is the new character matchups.

hitsugi

That's a handy video for most of the cast.. I wonder how many have options to dodge seths u2 (besides bison, akuma and Seth)

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
If you are from Toronto and are not at T11, you suck. Just saying.

*looks at Threi*

Threi

notag
Oichi said:
If you are from Toronto and are not at T11, you suck. Just saying.

*looks at Threi*
*shrug*

i was contemplating it, decided not to. kinda regretting it now, seems that its just not west coast that doesn't know a thing about deejay, hometown doesn't know shit about him either. My car is out of commission so i'm pretty much stuck anyways :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Gr1mLock said:
fuck cammy..just..seriously fuck cammy
SPIROOOWW AEEWOOOOWW

Kadey said:
Killa Sassa is at that tourney? Just saw him on the stream. Always rooting for a GAFfer. :D

No that's not me, I don't lose to Sim :D

Was gonna go to this but had to pay for school and my sister who lives there is here visiting me right now anyway :p

I don't let up knockdown pressure on Guile like he did either, he should've won that one, boo urns.

MoxManiac

Yeah, I remember reading that article awhile back. The writer has a really petty trollish attitude about it too. Not sure why he's even an editor. It was pretty funny to read though.

MoxManiac said:
Yeah, I remember reading that article awhile back. The writer has a really petty trollish attitude about it too. Not sure why he's even an editor. It was pretty funny to tread though.

The site is known to "write" trolling articles in an attempt to get hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom