• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadey said:
I'll try to illustrate this the best I can. :lol

312tidh.jpg

20k2fqf.jpg
:lol :lol ok are you editing a video and playing SSF4 cause Im kinda lost..lol

1. I dont own a hoodie. none the less a purple hoodie.
2. I was watching spongebob
3. my pc and TV should be on the same desk.
4. I should be laying down

Xtyle

Can anyone confirm that the SF4 TE stick works on the XBOX 360 Slim?
I can't get it working at all...the most is I could press some buttons but the joystick it self doesn't work in the dashboard or in the game...so I can't go through menu with the stick, only press buttons.

Anyone can confirm if it should work on the Slim? Am I missing anything? Should I delete my saves ?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
bigben85 said:
Can anyone confirm that the SF4 TE stick works on the XBOX 360 Slim?
I can't get it working at all...the most is I could press some buttons but the joystick it self doesn't work in the dashboard or in the game...so I can't go through menu with the stick, only press buttons.

Anyone can confirm if it should work on the Slim? Am I missing anything? Should I delete my saves ?

It works.

Make sure it's on DP setting on the switch up top.

hitsugi

Hitokage said:
Woo, back in business.

My propensity to do random bullshit when I use a character I don't really know has got to end. Sure, it's led to some good laughs, but I'm not being observant nor am I thinking about what is going on.

Random bullshit has made me win so many matches...

I use Guy, though; It can't be helped.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
AkumaHokoru said:
1. I dont own a hoodie. none the less a purple hoodie.
2. I was watching spongebob
3. my pc and TV should be on the same desk.
4. I should be laying down

Main Juri and don't own a purple hoodie? What?! What about all those Sailor Moon tapes? What the hell are you doing laying down? Oh wait, don't answer that. :lol Where you laying down when you were playing SF the movie the game?
ok are you editing a video and playing SSF4 cause Im kinda lost..lol

Top TV is never really used unless I feel like having people play the Wii on it. PC room is my own personal sanctuary so multiplayer stuff is usually in my den or living room. I almost always have the lights turned off and music blasting.

SUPARSTARX

Morning folks.

marathonfool said:
:lol :lol :lol

I just did Ibuki's 24th trial on my first try.

After my previous 1 hour session a few days ago
I like that feeling. One shotting these damn trials after a plateau.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Kadey said:
Main Juri and don't own a purple hoodie? What?! What about all those Sailor Moon tapes? What the hell are you doing laying down? Oh wait, don't answer that. :lol Where you laying down when you were playing SF the movie the game?

Top TV is never really used unless I feel like having people play the Wii on it. PC room is my own personal sanctuary so multiplayer stuff is usually in my den or living room. I almost always have the lights turned off and music blasting.

I thought the Sailor Moon stuff was just for Arturo and the other Melty players. ^_^

Leunam

dankir said:
I thought that if both players used their Ultra's, the 2nd Ultra would always come out on top no?

Yesterday I did Breathless on a Zangief that did a neutral jump. He does his Ultra as he lands and Breathless still beat him.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
dankir said:
I thought that if both players used their Ultra's, the 2nd Ultra would always come out on top no?

Ken U1 beats Rawg U1 but the timing has to be almost perfect

I got caught more than once

then it's Rawg/Akuma which can be beat by uppercutting

I think I am getting comfortable with how Guy plays now

But I still lose like 85% of the time :) My victories are won by random bullshit :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They were calling me old because I said I was turning 28. I don't even remember how Kuma started talking about Sailor Moon. Except that it came out of the blue and I started cracking up. :lol

ReiGun said:
That's Guy all right!

hiiiyaaaaa! all day man :D

dragonballjoseph said:
Greg has yet to beat my Guy.
And he got seriously blow up by a Guy player the other day. He didn't save it for some reason.

Oh man, I wish I was around for that. But I prefer playing 1 on 1 endless instead of the 4 player endless you guys usually do, because I hate waiting for my turn esp. since I don't have much time to play lately. I beat AZ once with Guy, I think, lol.

you are always solid with any character u use dbj, so I aint surprised

Imm0rt4l

Bullcat is fast becoming my favorite gouken player, I like watching Desora, but I play too much like him to learn anything really(aside from his sexy new frame traps).

Kadey said:
They were calling me old because I said I was turning 28. I don't even remember how Kuma started talking about Sailor Moon. Except that it came out of the blue and I started cracking up. :lol
I was defending your age and we were talking about old shit. we got to talking about morning cartoons and I was shitting on the young bucks and I was like yo fuck torrenting I remember when you had to go out of your way to get fansubs

Also Hoodies are my 2nd favorite peice of attire (after trench coats) But I dont have one after I gave some girl at the club my Raoh Hoodie because her coat was stolen and her man was being a fucking douchebag and wouldnt give her his on the 2nd coldest day of the year (it was -15f outside the girl was tiny and only wearing this tanktop thing. in hind sight i should have let the bitch freeze because she never brought it back)

_dementia said:
christ AkumaHokoru, when did you become such a tough guy?
I'm a bouncer. what do you mean when? also letting your girlfriend freeze while you stand right next to her smug as fuck...and look at us to help her...yeah...no that's pretty goddamn scummy to me I never wanted to punch a person in the face more in my life. Add to this the hoody is extremely rare (i could describe it to the T and you wouldnt find anything about it anywhere)

dragonballjoseph said:
The girl looked like Juri and Kuma couldn't resist.
She wishes. it was some dumb college looking broad I wasnt attracted to her in the least but it was cold even to me and I am the last person to get cold so I felt bad for her...and give it to her thinking she would appreciate my act of kindness and return it to me like I asked her to but nope.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Leunam said:
Yesterday I did Breathless on a Zangief that did a neutral jump. He does his Ultra as he lands and Breathless still beat him.

Breathless is a retarded ultra... way too powerful in some matchups. Plus for some reason it has armor... go figure!

AkumaHokoru said:
She wishes. it was some dumb college looking broad I wasnt attracted to her in the least but it was cold even to me and I am the last person to get cold so I felt bad for her...and give it to her thinking she would appreciate my act of kindness and return it to me like I asked her to but nope.

Her boyfriend beat her up for talking to you and now she won't leave the house because she doesn't want anyone to see the bruises.

So she cries into the scrap of your hoodie that ripped off when he tore it away from her, mascara smearing the 80% cotton, 20% polyester material.

DarkoMaledictus said:
Breathless is a retarded ultra... way too powerful in some matchups. Plus for some reason it has armor... go figure!
yeah he should just let Zangief win
dude anything that helps him vs Gief is fine, that matchup is like 7-3 in the russian's favor

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Leunam said:
Which matchups in particular? I usually favor Soulless, but this was against Zangief.

Matchups against chars that can't teleport or have any air moves like Dudley... if you activated mid screen and I'm in the corner for some reason... lights out! (jump too early : get nail on the way down, wait and dont jump : get nailed either way). Really a pain, unless I'm missing something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom