• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
DIRTY-D said:
Gyrian said:
I don't know what you are referring to.
DUDLEY HAS NO SUCH MOVE.

CHARGE DOWN, UP + KICK

Thunderbolt will allow Dudley to attack from the top of the screen and possibly chip and opponent when they are low on life, but it's practical uses still have yet to be seen.

thunderbolt.png

I think EX thunderbolt can punish Sim fireballs working similar to Alex's head stomp. That might be its use.

BitchTits

That Sakura alt. is really pretty :) But hardly suitable street fighting attire! :lol

Looks really nice though, much better than some of the previous ones. My biggest gripe (if you wanna call it that, since it's onyl costumes) are the colors. A lot of characters have very few decent color options - lots of ugly, murky shades.

gutabo

Hey guys, anyone knows if Gief's unthrowable lariat(cancel prejump frames with lariat) is still in the game?

Thanks in advance!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I can't get over the fact how stupid bad her current alt is.

" We gave her a white....sportsbrah

hitsugi

Gyrian said:
Looks promising; but yeah, of course they would not go with this one instead:

juri.jpg

It's just too good.

eh.. that seems to be the case for most of those concept alts. good ones get shelved.. too good. perhaps they're saving them for a future "elite" costume pack DLC!

Just managed to notch my "win 5 ranked matches in a row" achievement last night with Rose...only took me some 200 odd matches to get there. I'm so bad at this game, but I still have so much fun playing it. Luckily there are enough other new folks picking up this game that even at the low end I can keep getting really good matches against similarly skilled opponents. Also luckily so many of them keep playing Ken and Ryu, you'd think that more would figure out that picking the two most common characters means that everyone you play will already have a really good lead on your moves and tactics. A lot of folks would do much better picking more obscure characters expecially at the low levels of play where unfamilarity matters more then tier list levels.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Imm0rt4l said:
I guess they don't mind because he's a kung fu practitioner.

But a Chinese Vampire? Seriously? I can see the reference to Hsien-Ko from DarkStalkers, but on Rufus? It doesn't really works that great for him, even with the Kung-Fu stuff.

And Capcom is really breaking their heads with Fei-Long outfits it seems, you can really see the awesome creativity in the picture. :lol

-DarKaoZ- said:
But a Chinese Vampire? Seriously? I can see the reference to Hsien-Ko from DarkStalkers, but on Rufus? It doesn't really works that great for him, even with the Kung-Fu stuff.

And Capcom is really breaking their heads with Fei-Long outfits it seems, you can really see the awesome creativity in the picture. :lol
...are you knocking Fei Long's new costume? EVERY Fei Long costume is an iconic Bruce Lee outfit.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
God's Beard said:
...are you knocking Fei Long's new costume? EVERY Fei Long costume is an iconic Bruce Lee outfit.

I know they are, but it wouldn't be BAD if they created something ORIGINAL for Fei Long at least this time. I mean I get it that he is base-on Bruce Lee, but he isn't him, something unique will not kill him at all IMO.

Kadey said:
Ken Dante outfit please. Make it happen Ono.
modders made it happen ages ago

chris and dante alts would be helarious though. same voice actor as ken.

i wonder if dante and chris has the same VA in Marvel 3

koene

Rice-Eater said:
Nice long set, Daigo was getting pounded at first in what has become his signature when we see him on Youtube lately. But a long set allowed him to adjust and really dominate Gipe winning the final 7(total was 7-3 Daigo).

Can I watch the full set somewhere?

Fraeon

This will be as a good time to ask as any. What's Ibuki's default costume having holes where everyone else would have pockets?

I'm hoping the answer is more elaborate than just "Japan". Seriously. :(

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Fraeon said:
This will be as a good time to ask as any. What's Ibuki's default costume having holes where everyone else would have pockets?

Aerodynamics.

Feeling the Freedom.

XenoRaven

Fraeon said:

Ventilation.

Though they could kind of act like real big pockets and she could keep kunai in her pant legs.

Imm0rt4l

Fraeon said:

she's on a quest to find a hot guy/boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom