• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hag

P_m.jpg

Ono shows Chun's new alt. Finally the alpha one lol

vissione said:
A little bit of PSN play going on right now at www.justin.tv/vissione ...had enough of FFXIV OB for a while so I gotta brush up again.

If I wasn't watching the game and then going to sleep right after it ends then I'd jump in with you guys. I might be going to 2nd shift soon. How late does late night PSN GAF go on for? I may be joining you guys on a regular basis soon.

Threi

notag
man makoto has a TON of good stuff going for her in this game. I can't count the number of times i said "man i wish deejay had that"

she is really damn underrated.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Threi said:
man makoto has a TON of good stuff going for her in this game. I can't count the number of times i said "man i wish deejay had that"

she is really damn underrated.
She's not really bottom tier

But somehow SRK-Mak forum swears Dan is better than her:lol

Finished the last trial of C.Viper and El Fuerte now. Only Abel is left.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Never thought I could make it this far.

edit: Wow, that was quick. Finished! :D

XenoRaven

I would have preferred some sort of police officer outfit for Chun, but I expected the Alpha suit since it seemed like everyone and their mom was asking for it. I kinda feel like it doesn't really work for her after she started taking HGH, but whatever. I don't hate it. I cycle through all her alts when I play and I will add this one to the set.

MIMIC

Banned
marathonfool said:
Finished the last trial of C.Viper and El Fuerte now. Only Abel is left.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Never thought I could make it this far.

edit: Wow, that was quick. Finished! :D

Congrats. If you can finish Fuerte and Viper, then 100% completion is inevitable :)

XenoRaven

I'm waiting for an Udon comic where Cammy has some time off from military duty, gets bored, somehow acquires that costume, and goes on a quest for vigilante justice to occupy her time.

BitchTits

God that Cammy alt. is terrible. :lol

Chun Li Alpha costume? About time, but it's also kinda boring, I agree an Interpol outfit would've been more interesting.

navi001

Neo Member
The cammy armor is her Killer Bee costume from Masahiko Nakariha's Street Fighter alpha manga with cat ear/tail

edit: found a picture
aa.jpg

GG's to AZ Greg and DBJoseph, I think my Sakura is evolving but I keep running into stop gaps.

Also, I'll probably get that Cammy alt still but I won't like it. The Bison/Saiyan armor is too good.

Maybe Catwoman will be my new troll outfit.

Juri Alt looks awesome, so does the Rog one from a while ago and the Fei one is amazing too :D.

Wonder why Fei and Rog always get the best stuff...

At first I didn't like Ryu's but it looks a little better with this recent pic. They're looking pretty good except for Cammy's.

What a piece of cat shit.

Dave1988

_dementia said:
modders made it happen ages ago

chris and dante alts would be helarious though. same voice actor as ken.

i wonder if dante and chris has the same VA in Marvel 3

That's inaccurate. Reuben Langdon didn't voice Chris, he only mocaped him.

Fraeon

BitchTits said:
Chun Li Alpha costume? About time, but it's also kinda boring, I agree an Interpol outfit would've been more interesting.

I think think the Alpha costume is right about the most boring pick of the costume sketches that they had.

The Juri alt does look kinda cool, though.

Killa Sasa said:
Nevar, I won't let your mashed EX DP's stop me

Soon I will reclaim my self appointed throne as king of the granny panty shot
You haven't even made it past thong level. What makes you think you can take down my grandma panties.

Caj814

navi001 said:
The cammy armor is her Killer Bee costume from Masahiko Nakariha's Street Fighter alpha manga with cat ear/tail

edit: found a picture
aa.jpg

Still doesn't excuse it from being a terrible alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom