• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Greg

DIRTY-D said:
Ryu, Akuma:
If tatsu done in air at or before jump arc peak, becomes floaty and goes nowhere. Can no longer escape corner with air tatsu. Crossup tatsu still works.

Ken:
EX Tatsu can be blocked low. More recovery on jab SRK. Can follow up jab SRK AA with EX Hadouken, just like Ryu.

Guile:
Damage down, Sonic Boom does not build super meter.

Honda:
Damage down, U2 now HCBx2 motion. May be harder to combo into Hundred Hands.

Bison:
U2 now charge motion, way more recovery

Seth:
Dhalsim J.FP gone.

Cammy:
but tiger-knee Canon Strike no longer possible. Can still Canon Strike normally, EX can still be tiger-kneed.

Blanka:
Blocked Blanka Ball now recoils at half the distance, much easier to punish.

:lol :lol :lol

I love it!

All we need are some Rufus nerfs and Vega buffs and everything will be right in the world!

Imm0rt4l

:lol :lol

nerfs all over, I'm loving this

SMELL ITT-UH!!

but wtf at everything in Genei jin juggling!!?? o_0

This is going to be an entirely different game.

I know this stuff is not all final, but some of the stuff in these tests are crazy.

Imm0rt4l

Crisis said:
Uh-oh.

I'm okay with the first one, but why doesn't Sonic Boom build the super meter?

all I can think is that is it would be a deterrent from ex sonic booms, which beat normal fireballs in a fireball war. I dunno, it's weird.

SUPARSTARX

Bison:
U2 now charge motion, way more recovery

2i58xk.jpg

Solune

DIRTY-D said:
more feedback from the loketest. taken from Azrael on SRK

Ken:
EX Tatsu can be blocked low. More recovery on jab SRK. Can follow up jab SRK AA with EX Hadouken, just like Ryu.

Guile:

Zangief:
Range on U2 increased, recovery also increased. EX Green Hand doesn't knock down.

Cammy:
Normals easier to combo, but tiger-knee Canon Strike no longer possible. Can still Canon Strike normally, EX can still be tiger-kneed.

*Bolded = What?
By EX Tatsu I assume Air EX Tatsu? In which case wtf?
And no TKCS for Cammy jesus.
Hope theres some Guy info soon and he gets fixed somewhat at least.

Threi

notag
super street fighter IV arcade: everyone is gen edition

except deejay, welcome your new jamaican top tier bitches :D

Zapages

Threi said:
super street fighter IV arcade: everyone is gen edition

except deejay, welcome your new jamaican top tier bitches :D

That'll freakin suck...

I stopped playing SSFIV for about a month... Going back to it, I feel worse than a scrub... It makes me sad that I have gotten so bad at it. :(

To be honest I don't think you need to worry about how badly you've been nerfed if Yang has a Rufus dive kick and 50-80% super without ultra in this lock-test, we're all fucked :D

Crisis

Banned
Spirit of Jazz said:
To be honest I don't think you need to worry about how badly you've been nerfed if Yang has a Rufus dive kick and 50-80% super without ultra in this lock-test, we're all fucked :D

True that.

Dartastic

DIRTY-D said:
Makoto:EX Hayate armor break, slightly faster walk speed, axe kicks more like 3S.
QUOTED ONCE AGAIN FOR WIN. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR CHANGES I WANTED TO SEE THE SECOND I STARTED PLAYING HER.

Yeah, if they make pimpson's U2 a charge, they'll have to change it's priorities and such to vouch for it. Or make the charge time not too long.

But having the move to be charge makes it easier for me to react to fireballs actually.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Now just give Chun full screen fireball, one frame recovery on sweep and one frame start up for poke. Also a Dragon Punch... or a Dragon Kick.

Dartastic

marathonfool said:
It's armor break, not armor.
I know. It's so fast it doesn't need armor, it needs armor break. Her ability to break armor is pathetic, and this really, really helps her out. Before random focus bullshit could destroy her. Now you can't throw that out randomly, and that's oh so useful.

SUPARSTARX

dragonballjoseph said:
Yeah, if they make pimpson's U2 a charge, they'll have to change it's priorities and such to vouch for it. Or make the charge time not too long.

But having the move to be charge makes it easier for me to react to fireballs actually.
Rest in peace, throw into Ultra 2 50/50 shenanigans :(

XenoRaven

SUPARSTARX said:
Rest in peace, throw into Ultra 2 50/50 shenanigans :(
Theoretically you could still do it by varying the amount of time you hold the kick buttons in...provided it can actually cross up at max distance after a forward and/or back throw.

Acid08 said:
Seriously what the fuck are they thinking?

In all fairness it was a lock-test and release is some time away. Then against the removal of Gen's Mk > Hands loop and his Oga invulnerability was in a lock-test to Gen players dismay and nothing changed :(

Screw you Yeb for making them nerf him!

Dartastic

Relix said:
It was so obvious... always :lol
Seriously. That plus the slightly better walk speed could really help my game loads. I'll have to mess with the axe kick. I'm really interested to see what other changes they made, now that I know they're going with one of the most obviously necessary changes. :lol

Guile:

:lol :lol :lol Fuck You Guile!

Dudley:
EX Ducking added - no armor. Moves the same distance as RH Ducking but recovers almost instantly. Crouch roundhouse different - faster? Not sure how but it is definitely different. J.RH knocks down air to air.

YES

OH MY GOD YES

Improved Ducking was my #1 want :D

These changes. :lol

I love seeing all the reactions, though. Takes me back.

wtf @ charge motion for bison U2
wtf @ sonic boom not building charge :lol

cmon capcom, fuck me over with dhalsim somehow. DO IT

DIRTY-D

the_log_ride said:

They removed his teleports and gave him AA curry farts

Caj814

the_log_ride said:

Ono:We thought it was best to remove Seths J.HP so to balance it out we also removed Dhalsims! ^_^

no more TKCS? They're gonna remove IAT from Dhalsim confirmed

edit:

Imm0rt4l said:
I'd love to hear what they're going to do to Gouken, but barely anyone plays him.

He's a charge character now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom