• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyamdas

Banned
Spirit of Jazz said:
I have to disagree, if you see a role, are in a position where you can punish it and don't it's your own fault given it's already vulnerable to grabs and already has recovery. Role into grab isn't even a viable strategy outside of mix-ups and punishes because of that and this could potentially fuck up his mix-ups and punishes. Also I don't think TT is overpowered at all due to the risk he takes throwing it out and with it being the least powerful, slowest damage based command grab already. Would it kill them just to fix his hitboxes so his BnB will work on crouching opponents and on the entire cast? :lol
Obviously a competent Abel is not going to roll at point blank range where he can get grabbed easily. They roll so that he comes out of it right in front of you so you think you can grab and then instead you go for a whirlybird ride.

It's like as it is now Abel is recovering from the roll while he is still in the somersault animation, so he has a few frames being negated from the TT startup. I know how to mash throws, and when I am grabbing an Abel who is rolling right in front of me but instead I get TT'd, well fuck that shit. And of course it's just one mixup/setup and isn't the be all end all to Abel, but the damage he deals from it and the ambiguousness of the roll is well deserving of a little nerf juice. :D 200 Damage for a HP TT is the least powerful command grab? You are smoking some good stuff, my friend!

OmnipotentO said:
I would appreciate it if they added a stun bar

This. Though, to be honest, a guard gauge to slow the turtling would help more, IMO. There's a good reason so many fighters have one, these days.

zlatko

Banned
Not feeling the Abel nerfs. I'm fine with the Breathless nerfs, but the roll/TT nerfs are blah. TT damage reduction I could maybe live with, but the roll thing is really going to drop him down a good notch on viability.

It'll be interesting to see if the nerfs stick to the final version and who sticks with him. I got a feeling Ryder won't be maining Abel once the dust settles if the nerfs are significant enough.

Edit: Read up more and no one has clarified which rolls are effected. As long as it doesn't screw with his mix ups on opponent wake up then it'll be fine, otherwise it'll def. screw him up a good chunk. I'm still pretty confident Abel is not getting away without solid nerfs, because too many people feel they are necessary.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sonic Boom does not build super meter.
????????????????????????????

Divekick is great, exactly like Rufus’
wat

They're not supposed to be the same
If tatsu done in air at or before jump arc peak, becomes floaty and goes nowhere. Can no longer escape corner with air tatsu
Thank GOD, that shit was stupid anyway.
More recovery on jab SRK.
Good thing. It should be punishable online. It isn't in its current state.
Can follow up jab SRK AA with EX Hadouken, just like Ryu.
This is gonna feel soooooooooo weird and it's gonna take a long time getting used to.
Dhalsim J.FP gone.
Also going to take a long time getting used to.

Satyamdas said:
Obviously a competent Abel is not going to roll at point blank range where he can get grabbed easily. They roll so that he comes out of it right in front of you so you think you can grab and then instead you go for a whirlybird ride.

It's like as it is now Abel is recovering from the roll while he is still in the somersault animation, so he has a few frames being negated from the TT startup. I know how to mash throws, and when I am grabbing an Abel who is rolling right in front of me but instead I get TT'd, well fuck that shit.

My issue is that in this situation you could have a guaranteed combo however your choose to go for a grab in fear of him rolling past you and get hit for it. I just don't see it as something Abel can abuse consistently especially given the pin-point spacing what you describe would require, and don't think I've ever seen it being abused.

And of course it's just one mixup/setup and isn't the be all end all to Abel, but the damage he deals from it and the ambiguousness of the roll is well deserving of a little nerf juice. :D 200 Damage for a HP TT is the least powerful command grab? You are smoking some good stuff, my friend!

It's equal damage to Oicho, I'm not sure which other grabs do less damage than it? Beyond that losing a few mix-ups will be a huge issue in some of his harder match-ups where it's really difficult to get in once you're out.

I appreciate the fact that you play as Sim and thus have an utterly ass match-up against him. However I think the changes really might hurt him as a character in matches that are already pretty bad for him, and make his even matches worst; for example the inability to roll through and punish Viper's thunder knuckles.

I wish lock test info wasn't released on night when I'm drunk though, this shit probably won't be in the released versions and it just rekindles the bitter memories I have for what they did to Gen :(

Satyamdas

Banned
Spirit of Jazz said:
My issue is that in this situation you could have a guaranteed combo however your choose to go for a grab in fear of him rolling past you and get hit for it. I just don't see it as something Abel can abuse consistently especially given the pin-point spacing what you describe would require, and don't think I've ever seen it being abused.
That's the problem. Because of how his rolls work right now it is NOT a guaranteed combo when he is coming out of them nor is it a guaranteed grab (which you just earlier said it is). So if the grab is guaranteed (which it isn't), why should I risk going for the combo? Trust me, I've tried hundreds of times to combo Abel as he comes out of his roll, and it's a freaking crap shoot as to whether I hit him or get thrown. If your normal is not a 3 or 4 frame attack (and even if it is), you will very likely get TT'd because Abel is already starting the TT up before he finishes rolling!! Yo get nerfed, Abel. UNF UNF UNF

Wallach

Spiderjericho said:
What does that Gen post mean?

And vortex and now a useful, FADC Ultra? He lost an escape but gained an offensive option (if true).

It means there's a big SSF4 balance update coming and Gen still can't do SHIEEET.

Satyamdas said:
That's the problem. Because of how his rolls work right now it is NOT a guaranteed combo when he is coming out of them nor is it a guaranteed grab (which you just earlier said it is). So if the grab is guaranteed (which it isn't), why should I risk going for the combo? Trust me, I've tried hundreds of times to combo Abel as he comes out of his roll, and it's a freaking crap shoot as to whether I hit him or get thrown. If your normal is not a 3 or 4 frame attack (and even if it is), you will very likely get TT'd because Abel is already starting the TT up before he finishes rolling!! Yo get nerfed, Abel. UNF UNF UNF

It's guaranteed in the sense that if he short roles you'll get the combo. Fuck, even if it's just a mix-up which you implying is insanely unbalanced despite you getting off way more damage if you guess right, you could still just jump out of it. Your crouching down back jab is a 4 frame attack. My crouching jab is 4 frames and I don't even have stretchy limbs to make up for it. They should revert Sims life back to vanilla based on how malnourished the mother fucked is; EDF EDF EDF!

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Hello! Me again. I got a little bit of time in again this morning before the lines got crazy long like yesterday. Honestly it is hard as hell to glean any valuable new information about the current cast of characters as I either don't know them intimately enough to recognise something new when I see it or they just straight up weren't being picked by the people there. Sorry about that! Anyway I got a session in with Yang and picked up a couple of other points, s'all I got though, sorry!

Yang
L/M/H Dive Kick does affect the angle
Couldn't get dive kicks to come out as low as Rufus. Lowest height in the air was noticeably greater
EX Palm gives a Wall Bounce
Ultra 2 after Wall Bounce didn't connect, could have been timing issue though. Didn't get to try anything else
Light Palm is definitely fake palm right now. It doesn't build any meter.
c.LK xx Slashes works
Window between slashes is quite lengthy.
Yang Ultra 1 startup lost to T. Hawk Dragon punch but beat T. Hawk SPD

Other Stuff

Balrog: Ultra 2 is indeed 2x Half Circle
Gief: Defensive EX SPD beat out Attackers SPD after an EX Green Hand on hit
Dee Jay: Ultra 1 seemed to do less chip damage
Seth: j.Fierce looks like he is doing a shoulder charge, similar to how his focus attack looks
Makoto: File under "Wild Speculation". It *looked* like her Fukiage (Up Punch) hitbox had been moved forward a bit. Also I may have seen her combo into Fukiage after EX Hayate in the corner but tbh I'm not really certain what I saw when that happened. Crazy mixups were afoot

Capcom staff were twice in number as they were yesterday. After my session with Yang I wrote down some notes and the guy who I think was in charge of the team came and tried to talk to me. Through broken english in Japanese we eventually established that I shouldn't be taking notes as it was just a test, not final. Then he asked me if I was a journalist. I said no but I was hoping to share some stuff on a forum at which point he said "Please do not write anything on Shoryuken.com" (Swear down he said that).

Anyway now I've shared that with you I've pretty much outed myself as a leak and given that a 6'3" white guy has a hard time blending into these kind of Japanese affairs I doubt any more information will be coming to you via myself. Hopefully some of the other dudes will fill in some gaps. Cheers!

I cant wait to try Yang

NO HATZ 4 LIFE!!

*waits for my Redhead to get an update*

Man, all them other characters be gettin' updates but not you :/. We can hold up, Maya.

*is currently dealing with it*

Satyamdas

Banned
Spirit of Jazz said:
It's guaranteed in the sense that if he short roles you'll get the combo. Fuck, even if it's just a mix-up which you implying is insanely unbalanced despite you getting off way more damage if you guess right, you could still just jump out of it. Your crouching down back jab is a 4 frame attack. My crouching jab is 4 frames and I don't even have stretchy limbs to make up for it. They should revert Sims life back to vanilla based on how malnourished the mother fucked is; EDF EDF EDF!
It is not guaranteed man, I've explained how I get tornado thrown whether I go for a normal attack or a throw. If doing a light roll meant Abel was GUARANTEED to take damage, why would any Abel ever do it?!? Yet they do it all the damn time. That's right, they do it because it's an effective mixup that can lead to shit tons of damage. I've seen plenty of other people get grabbed during their attacks and throws as Abel comes out of his roll too so I know it's not just me. And jumping is not advised since Abel can blow that up w/ st. RH. Backdash? Eat a CoD. Look I understand you don't want your character nerfed, but the damage he deals, combined with his high health and above average mixups means GET NERFED ABEL.

And am I in bizzaro land?? In what alternate universe does Sim "get off way more damage" on Abel if Sim guesses right?!? You have a 1050 HP character being hit by a weak little pussy ass non damage doing 900 HP character, and if I guess wrong and eat the TT I have more than a 5th of my life gone from ONE THROW! But oh yeah Sim is getting off dat massive damage!!

And FYI, Sim's health didn't change at all from vanilla to super. They buffed his attack damage from gnat buzzing in your ear to mosquito bite.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Makoto: File under "Wild Speculation". It *looked* like her Fukiage (Up Punch) hitbox had been moved forward a bit. Also I may have seen her combo into Fukiage after EX Hayate in the corner but tbh I'm not really certain what I saw when that happened. Crazy mixups were afoot

Fukiage's hitbox is deceptively big, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't really get moved forward. Also, she can already fukiage after ex hayate in the corner on like...8 or 9 characters, so that's probably nothing new either.

Would be nice if that corner combo worked on everyone, though. That shit does stupid damage/stun.

Satyamdas said:
It is not guaranteed man, I've explained how I get tornado thrown whether I go for a normal attack or a throw. If doing a light roll meant Abel was GUARANTEED to take damage, why would any Abel ever do it?!? Yet they do it all the damn time. That's right, they do it because it's an effective mixup that can lead to shit tons of damage. I've seen plenty of other people get grabbed during their attacks and throws as Abel comes out of his roll too so I know it's not just me. And jumping is not advised since Abel can blow that up w/ st. RH. Backdash? Eat a CoD. Look I understand you don't want your character nerfed, but the damage he deals, combined with his high health and above average mixups means GET NERFED ABEL.

It's because people mistime their attack, if you figured when to land your attack on the roll's recovery then you'd be guaranteed a punish. The timing doesn't randomly alternate between his short roles, there's one set recovery.

Also I don't know when all players suddenly became psychic and always did the right thing against you. RH on reaction to a jump is massively unlikely, CoD on backdash is equally hard to believe, especially if he's already gone for the inevitable TT.

I'm not going to argue that Abel gets an amazing amount of damage and above average life. However back-dashes and reversals blow up his mix-ups and it's damn hard for him to land hits on quite a few characters. It comes down to the fact that you're happy about a nerf due to a strat I rarely use or see being used, I'm worried because the same nerf will effect different strat I and every high level Abel player use. It might just be down to me being totally unaware of an amazing Abel set-up that I should be using much more but I don't because I'm an ignorant fool however I'll still go on due to my intoxication.

And am I in bizzaro land?? In what alternate universe does Sim "get off way more damage" on Abel if Sim guesses right?!? You have a 1050 HP character being hit by a weak little pussy ass non damage doing 900 HP character, and if I guess wrong and eat the TT I have more than a 5th of my life gone from ONE THROW! But oh yeah Sim is getting off dat massive damage!!

:lol Miscalculation on my behalf due to being hit with combos into super. Though you can get 230 damage combos for one ex bar, which is totally, like, almost even...

And FYI, Sim's health didn't change at all from vanilla to super. They buffed his attack damage from gnat buzzing in your ear to mosquito bite.

Lets ignore that statement along with your TT doing huge damage for a command throw one? Forgot it was a him avoiding the damage nerf and not getting more stamina and Abel's stamina still got nefed...

Though I can't argue in my stupor any more, I am a stupid ass. Though I was still completely right when I did the same thing to Gen!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
11ax0z7.jpg

More FADC stuff for me. :D Ken, Gouken and Akuma all have them now. That's kinda pushing it since Ryu was only one to really do that. Making the game more offensive but taking away turtling aspect sounds good to me so far.

hitsugi

Spiderjericho said:
What does that Gen post mean?

And vortex and now a useful, FADC Ultra? He lost an escape but gained an offensive option (if true).

that ultra should have never been so fucked up in the first place.

Satyamdas

Banned
It's all good, Spirit. I won't go point for point with you but I've played some really, really good Abels, and they obviously don't do roll > TT every single time. They mix up their attacks just like I mix up my defense, and when I guess wrong I eat a fucking ton of damage whereas when they guess wrong it just means they have to try to hit me again. Or at worst they eat a puny Sim combo or a throw, of which he can absorb like 12 in a given round. Abel/Sim is a 7-3 matchup for a reason, and that reason is the mixups and damage Abel has far outweigh Sim's ability to get away from them. And the damage Sim does to Abel is so miniscule that he has to hit him about 7 times as many times as Abel does to win a round. So making it a little bit harder for Abel to start his mixups with the roll is not that big of a deal. I'm sure other characters are getting nerfs that help Abel in their matchups, so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
If the game is being modified to be more offense minded I wonder what they can do to Sim... Its not like he will become a rushdown character with a few simple tweaks...

Satyamdas

Banned
Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
Abel roll nerf is strange. You just have to hit throw at any point and you throw him. It's easy.
Right that works if the Abel is trying to roll from point blank range, or trying to roll past you when you haven't attacked with anything. He can be grabbed out of that no problem. But if the Abel knows how to play he will time it so the roll ends just in front of you where you should be able to grab him, but instead you get Tornado'd.

Abel is still in his roll animation and getting next to me, I push throw, yet I eat his command grab. It's happened whether I grab early, late, it doesn't matter. The only way this can happen with a 5 frame command throw is if he is starting up that command throw while still in the rolling animation, and I bet this is all the nerf is. Now he won't be able to start a TT until after he is standing, and will get thrown before he can get that TT out. Which is how it should've been from the get go.

Satyamdas

Banned
ダルシム: ファイアのゲージ増加量減少?

Google translated:

Dhalsim: Increase decrease fire gauge ?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU??

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
~Devil Trigger~ said:

SF4 (AC) character
リュウ Liu

* 登り前J竜巻の移動距離が短くなった。 Shorter travel distance before climbing J tornado.

ケン Ken

* 弱昇竜拳の硬直が増えた。 Increased rigidity of the fist Riyuu Noboru weak.
* 対空弱昇竜からEX波動が繋がる EX air waves are weak lead from Riyuu Noboru
* 空中めくりEX竜巻が屈G可能に EX-turn bends the air G a tornado can

春麗 Chun-Li

* サマーの判定弱体化 Summer weakening determination

エドモンド・本田 Honda Edomondo・

* ウルコン2のコマンドが半回転2回に。 Half-turn twice two commands Urukon.
* 攻撃力が下がった Attack lowered

ブランカ Blanca

* ローリングの跳ね返り距離が短くなって色々反撃を受けやすくなった。 Received a lot easier to fight back the rebound of a rolling distance becomes shorter.

ザンギエフ Zangief

* EXバニが地上ヒット後ダウンしない。 EX does not hit the ground after Bani down. カウンターでダウン。 Down at the counter. ヒット時は微有利 Fine is an advantage when it hits
* 登りシベリアンの軌道がより横方向に伸びた。 Extending horizontally from the orbit of the Siberian climb. これによりバックジャンプもつかめる様になった Also came to seize it by jumping back
* 空中くらい判定が小さくなった? The decision was less about the air?
* 立ちコアの横方向判定強化 Transverse reinforcement of the core decision stand
* ダブラリの判定強化 Strengthening decision Daburari
* クイックの判定強化(これで地上技を結構狩れる) Quick determination of reinforcement (as a fine hunting ground in this technique)
* ショートジャンプ軌道がより短くなった(推測) Short jump trajectory was shorter (estimated)
* コアからの繋ぎが0フレコンボじゃなくなった The tie came from the core, not Furekonbo 0

ガイル Gayle

* ソニックのゲージ増加量が減った。 Sonic decreased gauge increase.
* 攻撃力が下がった Attack lowered

ダルシム Dhalsim

* ファイアのゲージ増加量減少? Fire reduced the increase in the gauge?

バイソン Bison

* UC2が63214x2に UC2 is a 63214x2

バルログ Balrog

* テラー一段目セビキャン可能、代わりに3F空中判定削除 追撃は無理 Terror can be a second stage Sebikyan instead pursued 3F remove the air force decision
* 中ゴロが速い、弱並みの突進スピード でも弱爪からは繋がらない Grounded in a fast, weak nails at speeds from less than comparable charging does not lead
* スパコンに念願の膝判定 Desire to determine knee Supercomputer
* バクステ鈍化 Bac system slowdown

サガット Sagatto

* タイガーニーの硬直が伸びた。 The rigid elongated Taigani.
* 立ち弱Kのダメージが変更。 Standing less than the damage of K changes.
* アパカ根元ヒットの威力が若干上昇。 Slightly increased the power of Apaka base hit.
* アングリーチャージのコマンドがKに K-Angurichaji commands

ベガ Vega

* ウルコン2のコマンドが溜めに。 Urukon two commands to accumulate.

クリムゾン・ヴァイパー Kurimuzon・Vaipa

* 特に変化なし No change in particular

ルーファス Rufus

* UC2の攻撃力が下がった? UC2 attack power goes down?

エル・フォルテ El Forte

* ウルコン2の威力が下がった。 Urukon down the power of two.
* アバネロ派生の上昇中無敵が無くなった Invincible is lost during the ascent of the derived Abanero
* 遠大Kの判定が強くなった? K became stronger far-reaching decision?

アベル Abel

* コマンド投げの威力が下がった。 Throwing down the power of command.
* マルセイユローリングの硬直が若干伸びた。 Marseille rolling slightly elongated rigid.

豪鬼 Takeshi demon

* 登り前J竜巻の移動距離が短くなった。 Shorter travel distance before climbing J tornado.
* UC2の発生が速くなった? UC2 generation of faster?
* EX昇竜ダメージ減OR大灼熱ダメ増 EX burning down of bad damage increased Riyuu Noboru OR
* 歩き速度が遅くなった? Walking was slow?

SF4(CS)追加キャラ SF4 (CS) to add character
フェイロン Feiron

* 大裂空の無敵が無くなった Lost the invincibility of the 裂空

キャミィ Cammy

* ストライクが低空~中空で出せなくなった。 Was low in the strike - a hollow 出Senaku. EXは変更なし EX unchanged
* 強スパイラルアローが2ヒットする距離が短くなった Shorter distance to hit the two strong Supairaruaro

さくら Sakura
ローズ Rose

* サテライトの無敵がなくなった The satellite is no longer invincible

元 Yuan

* 啼牙のスピードが上がった啼牙 raised the speed of

ダン Dan

* ジャンプ挑発のハイジャンプがさらに飛ぶ。 In addition to fly high jump jump provocation.

↑弱の晃龍拳は元からほとんど飛びません。 Hikaru Ryuu Ken 飛Bimasen ↑ The most nearly the original.
剛拳 Ken T.

* 弱の閃空剛衝波が全然移動しなくなった。 Movement is no longer the weak 衝波 閃空 Go. その代わり発生が早くなった。 Generation was accelerated instead.
* 金剛身(当て身)のコマンドが421+Pになった。 Diamond Body (strike) was 421 + P commands.
* 弱で腰より下、中で腰より上の攻撃を取る。 Below the waist in less take on the attack in the waist. EXは変更なし。 EX unchanged. 強はモーションはEXと同じだが、効果がまだわからない。 EX strong motion is the same but with effects not yet known.

セス Seth

* 伸びるJ強P削除。 Grow strong J P removed. 前J強Pのモーションに J Strong motion before the P
* 踏みつけの持続や攻撃判定が極小に To determine the minimum duration of attacks and trampling
* UC1が弾属性に? UC1 bullet attributes? 弾抜けはできず相手の弾と相殺 The other through bullets and bullets can not be offset
* 空刃が無印なみに速く The unmarked blade tears the sky faster
* 体力が少し増えた? A little more stamina?

SSF4追加キャラ Add character SSF4
ディージェイ DJ

* 立ち強Kが中段に Standing in the middle is strong K
* EXスラのスピードEXソニックくらいまで上がった EX EX risen to around the speed of the sonic slide

サンダー・ホーク Thunder Hawk

* EXコンドルダイブが単発で出せるようになり、バックジャンプからも可能。 EX and let out the one-off Kondorudaibu can also jump back. コマンドはKKK KKK command
* UC2の投げ判定発生が早くなった、もしくは範囲が広がった UC2 was determined to throw a fast generation, or extended range
* 強Pの判定が大きくなった? P grows strong determination?

ダッドリー Dudley

* 薔薇の硬直が短くなった Rose has been shortened rigidity
* EXダッキング追加。 Add Ducking EX. ノーマル版よりも硬直が短い Less rigid than the normal version
* しゃがみ強Kの発生が早くなった。 Occurrence of squatting strength K was accelerated.

いぶき Ibuki

* 大足にTCがついた Dazu is attached to the TC

まこと Makoto

* EX疾風にAB属性追加 EX adds a gale attribute AB
* EX颪の無敵が増えた EX increased wind blowing down from mountains Invincible
* 吹上の強化 Strengthening Hukiage

アドン Adon

* 起き上がり速度修正(それでもまだ若干早い?) Speed modification get up (still a little early?)
* EXジャガートゥースが壁に付くまで光らないように。 EX like to stick to the wall Jagatousu shine.

コーディー Cordy

* 中ラフィアンキックが見た目どおりに、ちょい長くなった。 As is apparent in Rafiankikku, little longer.
* ノーマルのゾンクナックルがセビキャン出来なくなった。 Sebikyan not feel that the normal Zonkunakkuru.

↑ノーマルは元々セビキャン不可。 ↑ The original Sebikyan not normal. EX? EX?
ガイ Guy

* スライディングが早くなった(変わらないという報告も) Sliding was accelerated (and that different reports)
* 前中P(中段)が2段技に Before, during and P (middle) in the two-stage technique
* イズナのダメージが減った? Izuna reduced damage?
* UC2のダメージが減った? UC2 reduced damage?

ハカン Hakan

* スライディングの追加入力が、従来のPで追加攻撃に加えてKでオイル塗りに? Additional input is sliding as well as attacking the traditional P K to add an oil painting?
* オイル状態でオイルを使うと効果時間が上乗せされるようになった? The time now is piggybacked oil in oil use and effectiveness?
* ダイブをキャンセルできるようになった。 You can now cancel the dive.
* ジャンプ軌道変更? Orbital jump?

ジュリ Juli

* 風破刃の蹴りを当てると追撃可能な吹き飛びになる吹Ki飛Bi can chase a kick of the blade and put a wind break

SSF4AC追加キャラ Add character SSF4AC
ユン Yoon

* UC1:揚炮 UC2:槍雷連撃 SC:幻影陣 UC1: Lifting gun UC2: Lightning Spear attack coupled SC: Ghost Team
* 幻影陣の威力は中央なら4~5割、画面端なら5~6割。 4 If the power of the Ghost team Chuo 50%, 5 - 60% if the screen edges.
* UC1は一発目がクリーンヒットすると演出へ。 UC1 is to produce a clean first shot to hit. 当てた後は追撃可能。 Can be pursued after applying. 幻影での追撃は、UC前に発動していた場合に限る。 In pursuit of the illusion, UC limited to the case had been invoked before.
* EX二翔脚は対空に使える EX can be used to air two feet Sho
* 中Kで浮かせた後はUC繋がらない After being suspended in the UC not connected K
* 通常技でめくれるジャンプ技がない Hisashi Tooru jump technique to technique without Mekureru

ヤン Yang

* UC1:雷震魔破拳 UC2:転身穿弓腿 SC:星影円舞 UC1: Earthquake Thunder Fist Magic fracture UC2: 穿弓 leg turnover SC: Starlight waltz
* 小パンから蟷螂が繋がる。 A mantis is small lead from the pan.
* UC1 クリーンヒットすれば演出へ。 If UC1 to produce a clean hit.
* UC2 地上で当てれば演出へ Directing it to the ground UC2 当Tere
* UC2には無敵が無い UC2 is no invincible
* 通常技でめくれるジャンプ技がない Hisashi Tooru jump technique to technique without Mekureru

* 報告&編集待ちです! Reporting and editing is waiting!
-- (管理人) - (Administration) 2010-09-11 18:51:56 2010-09-11 18:51:56

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Thunder Hawk

* EXコンドルダイブが単発で出せるようになり、バックジャンプからも可能。 EX and let out the one-off Kondorudaibu can also jump back. コマンドはKKK KKK command
* UC2の投げ判定発生が早くなった、もしくは範囲が広がった UC2 was determined to throw a fast generation, or extended range
* 強Pの判定が大きくなった? P grows strong determination?

Kadey said:
フェイロン Feiron

* 大裂空の無敵が無くなった Lost the invincibility of the 裂空
invincibility of what? :(

Kadey said:
ダッドリー Dudley

* 薔薇の硬直が短くなった Rose has been shortened rigidity
* EXダッキング追加。 Add Ducking EX. ノーマル版よりも硬直が短い Less rigid than the normal version
* しゃがみ強Kの発生が早くなった。 Occurrence of squatting strength K was accelerated.

<3

Kadey said:
UC1: Earthquake Thunder Fist Magic fracture
SC: Starlight waltz

BEST NAMES

_Xenon_

Banned
Feilong:
No invincibility on HK chicken wing

Dhalsim:
Fireball builds less meter?

Akuma:
faster U2
EX srk damage nerf or HP fireball (the half circle one) damage buff (wtf does that 'or' mean?)
slower walk speed?

Seth:
U1 can be eaten by oponent's fireball (ultra fireball I guess)
air juggle kick (the jump down MK x 3 thing) is harder to connect
faster dive kick
slightly life buff ?

Guy:
flip throw damage nerf
U2 damage nerf

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
God's Beard said:
I love how every character gets shitboxed except my main, which gets a huge buff :D

Talking about duds? Yep I hear you boxing brother, I sure hear you ;)! Might help in those grudge matches against sim. Hope the ex version is faster too ;)!

Edit : What is that? Rigidity of rose changed ? ;) Could it finally be used as a combo starter at certain distances and be faster so it can actually be used both for gaining ground and starting combos? Look forward for more info! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom