• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutabo

Bring back championship mode!

Also that 720 into HCBx2 change makes no sense, it's easier to do a 720 and you can do the same motion facing left or right... great to counter ground mixups.

Here's hoping the game becomes something better than the "lame it out and you will win" crap it's becoming now.

USD

~Devil Trigger~ said:
Thunder Hawk

* EXコンドルダイブが単発で出せるようになり、バックジャンプからも可能。 EX and let out the one-off Kondorudaibu can also jump back. コマンドはKKK KKK command
* UC2の投げ判定発生が早くなった、もしくは範囲が広がった UC2 was determined to throw a fast generation, or extended range
* 強Pの判定が大きくなった? P grows strong determination?
* He has a standalone EX Condor Dive (KKK) that can be done on a back jump (mentioned before)
* Ultra 2 has a faster startup or extended range (my guess would be the latter)
* Standing fierce possibly has a bigger hitbox

USD

hitsugi said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

keep it up, please
These are the Guy listings:
Slide might be faster (some people said it felt the same, so who knows)
Forward + MK overhead now does two hits
Izuna (not flip grab) damage nerf? (flip grab might be nerfed, but it's not listed on the wiki site at least)
U2 damage nerf?

_Xenon_

Banned
USD said:
These are the Guy listings:
Slide might be faster (some people said it felt the same, so who knows)
Forward + MK overhead now does two hits
Izuna (not flip grab) damage nerf? (flip grab might be nerfed, but it's not listed on the wiki site at least)
U2 damage nerf?
Both Guy's air grab and flip grab are called izuna:
武神イズナ落とし qcf p.p flip grab
回転イズナ落とし (in air) qcf.p air grab

Judging from some posters on SRK, it seems it's the flip grab got hit by the nerf hammer (200 damage --> 120 damage)

zlatko

Banned
GaimeGuy said:
and yet you're quoting it. Mazel tov.

Or am I? :D

As for the updates I hope to see buffs for Adon. Like making Jaguar kick a QCB motion and his overhead slightly faster. I'm not sure what else would be a "fair," buff/change for him without making him too popular/OP. I suppose making regular air jaguar kicks hit lower towards ground would be a good tweak too and fixing his jump forward hard kick hit box would also rock.

Anyone else think these changes would be good or am I out of my rocker? :lol

Solune

viewtiful_dru said:
even with all of these silly ass nerfs, game's still not going to get offensive until they increase blockstun for everything

Not only that but, nerfing damage on certain characters and taking away key elements to their game aka Cammy it makes it even more of turtle fest.
They don't know what the fuck they are doing if alot of these changes make it into the game other than some buffs to Makoto.
They should be buffing the lower tier chars especially when alot of characters don't do alot of damage across the board as it is anyways. They should also start by fixing the broken aka Guy and nerfing his grab that doesn't grab most of time certainly isn't the right way to do it.

Satyamdas said:
ダルシム: ファイアのゲージ増加量減少?

Google translated:

Dhalsim: Increase decrease fire gauge ?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU??

Yeah man, looks like we're gonna build less meter off of projectiles. Same has been done to guile, right? So yeah, that matchup is gonna be A LOT more of YOGA FIRE and SONIC BOOM :lol

Please let EX Ducking set up normal combos where before I would use jab Ducking Straight.

EX Ducking, RH isn't too much to ask for, I think. RHxxEX Ducking, RH might be too much, but I'm hoping.

_Xenon_ said:
Both Guy's air grab and flip grab are called izuna:
武神イズナ落とし qcf p.p flip grab
回転イズナ落とし (in air) qcf.p air grab

Judging from some posters on SRK, it seems it's the flip grab got hit by the nerf hammer (200 damage --> 120 damage)

Guy had it too good for too long

Nose Master

Did they come out and say this was going to be a patch for console versions?

EDIT: I wanna know how much better Cody's walk speed is D:

EDITTWO: Are there seriously no video or picture leaks of Yun/Yang yet?

_Xenon_

Banned
AkumaHokoru said:
...am I the only one who wants changes for his char? also seeing that geneijin is the real geneijin i am disgust.
This is the only thing I can find about Juri:

•風破刃の蹴りを当てると追撃可能な吹き飛びになる

It seems fireball store launches opponent higher so it can be juggled. Some people in this forum said you can follow a close HP after fireball store launch.

Nose Master said:
EDITTWO: Are there seriously no video or picture leaks of Yun/Yang yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGVBg0LnpOc
Really bad quality though.

I wonder why they are going for the most off the wall batshit crazy changes for a location test? Seriously only a few of the changes make any sense at all. A good chunk of them straight up ruin characters and would render them near worthless.

Would it not be better to make changes that actually made a bit of sense and tweak from there?

Either way just a location test, doubt most of this stuff will be in the final build since most of it is both retarded and completely ruins characters in some cases. This said it is still a good idea to speak out about our displeasure/pleasure about any of these changes. Squeaky wheel gets the grease and all.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Please don't paste machine translations like that. They only confuse more than they inform!

Satyamdas said:
ダルシム: ファイアのゲージ増加量減少?

Google translated:

Dhalsim: Increase decrease fire gauge ?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU??
Reduced meter gain on Yoga Fire.

* サマーの判定弱体化 Summer weakening determination
Weakened hitbox on hazanshu.

Grzi

AkumaHokoru said:
...am I the only one who wants changes for his char? also seeing that geneijin is the real geneijin i am disgust.

It's not the real Genei-Jin if it can't be performed at least 3 times per round.

Threi

notag
Need some translations for Deejay

ディージェイ

立ち強Kが中段に
EXスラのスピードEXソニックくらいまで上がった

EX Something? Is that a buff i smell? :D

none of his ex moves can functionally get any worse (except upkicks)

...oh god they nerfed EX Upkicks D:

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Threi said:
Need some translations for Deejay

ディージェイ

立ち強Kが中段に
Standing HK hits overhead.

EXスラのスピードEXソニックくらいまで上がった
Speed of EX fireball increased to about that of EX sonic boom

Threi

notag
Hitokage said:
Speed of EX fireball increased to about that of EX sonic boom
:O

that's a REAL useful buff actually, but it will most likely remove the ability to combo EX dreads from EX air slasher :(

Degen

I'd like Condor Spire's distance to increase a bit. That would've solved the Blanka issue, to say the least.

Condor Dive after back jump is a helpful addition, though, even if it costs an EX bar.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
hertog said:
Why nerf the blanka roll? Everyone not named T.Hawk can punish it already.
Yes, but some characters need revenge meter to do so.

Fuck Blanka though.

I'd like Condor Spire's distance to increase a bit. That would've solved the Blanka issue, to say the least.
Non-ex condor spire is not actually meant for hitting people on the ground. LP spire on hit is -5. It only gets worse from there.

hertog

Hitokage said:
Yes, but some characters need revenge meter to do so.

Fuck Blanka though.

Non-ex condor spire is not actually meant for hitting people on the ground.

Blanka is one of the more fun characters. Fuck those millions of Ryu players who make online gaming a bore sometimes.

If any move deserves a nerf it's those goddamn shoryukens.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
someone tell me what the changes to Adon are pls? I saw a mention of him in the japanese stuff posted, but no one saw fit to translate it.

Are capcom done shitting on him or do they intend to carry on with their hating ways? :(

Brobzoid said:
someone tell me what the changes to Adon are pls? I saw a mention of him in the japanese stuff posted, but no one saw fit to translate it.

Are capcom done shitting on him or do they intend to carry on with their hating ways? :(
wakeup timing apparently

DasRaven

AkumaHokoru said:

Nope, I've been desperate for some Sagat buffs and it sounds like they've come.

simtmb

DasRaven said:
Nope, I've been desperate for some Sagat buffs and it sounds like they've come.

Hopefully we see more online now. Rarely see the gat anymore, heck, I've vs'd only one (yep, one) and I've had quite the number of online matches :lol

I was thinking of using him myself actually, as he's pretty much extinct in my area from what I've seen. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom