• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike M

Nick N
On XBL right now. Send a request to MisterMiksch if you want a taste of my unbeatable* Balrog!

*Unbeatable Balrog may in fact be easily beatable.

~Devil Trigger~ said:
really, explain yourself sir
Tony Hawk is basically a gimmicky character. You have to rely on tricks in order to get real damage, or mashing during blockstrings hoping that you screw up for damage. And once people learn his gimmicks, it's pretty easy to avoid. It's like how we learn to avoid Zangief's 720s after a roundhouse or green hand.
He also has a really hard time getting in. Condor dive is easily blocked and punished. All you have to do is really turtle him out. And all of his specials are easily punished.

Kadey said:
Richard Li with the always awesome 1up equipment.

Greg and I are the only 1uppers on here. :D

Haunts. Slap Marky for me.

Tournament will be fun. I will make it fun. People are given choices, that's fine by me.
I'll try to make it a steady 2-3 months alternating thing. I might even run both consoles at the same time at one point. Whatever I can come up with. :D
fall back woman. i been a member of 1up since it existed -look me up-

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
AkumaHokoru said:
fall back woman. i been a member of 1up since it existed -look me up-

QB?

Dont tell me you cosplay as Naruto and Ninja stuff.

-=coughslyingasscoughs=-

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Your rank is grandmas boy.

That movie was really nice. The quality was top notch, and the music really went well with it. The ending with Skisonic is hilarious. Markman was laughing... so epic.

<3 Chris Hu and Team Spooky
<3 Daigo and his signing of boobs
<3 Markman
<3 Ono trolling us
<3 Competitive gaming community

Kadey said:
QB?

Dont tell me you cosplay as Naruto and Ninja stuff.

-=coughslyingasscoughs=-

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Your rank is grandmas boy.

I dont post. Ever. I used to be a lurker but i guess they changed the rankings.

Kadey said:
Richard Li with the always awesome 1up equipment.

Greg and I are the only 1uppers on here. :D

Haunts. Slap Marky for me.

Tournament will be fun. I will make it fun. People are given choices, that's fine by me.
I'll try to make it a steady 2-3 months alternating thing. I might even run both consoles at the same time at one point. Whatever I can come up with. :D

heeeyyyyyyyy!

*humph*

haunts

Bacon of Hope
How did everyone do at EVO? I went 4-2 in my pool, wish I did better. Lost to NerdJosh first, then took out 4 peeps before losing to... BLANKA! lol

fubarduck

haunts said:
How did everyone do at EVO? I went 4-2 in my pool, wish I did better. Lost to NerdJosh first, then took out 4 peeps before losing to... BLANKA! lol

I went 4-2 and also lost to a Blanka =P What a cheap character he can just throw out those Blanka Balls all day wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

haunts

Bacon of Hope
fubarduck said:
I went 4-2 and also lost to a Blanka =P What a cheap character he can just throw out those Blanka Balls all day wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Blanka I played was so lame -- I respect that shit. He would get a life lead then just sit on the other side of the screen. The other Blankas I played were far more aggressive and easy to punish...

Sucks cause I made it out of pools last year but EVO was a different beast this year...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
BotoxAgent said:
heeeyyyyyyyy!

*humph*

I forgot. :lol

Greg and I go way back. Yeah. Before SFIV, before GAF, etc. 1up boards was beyond crazy back then. Drama every single day.

Ploid 3.0

Ok lol, there's no way I'm entering this tournament. I can't even make a dent with one character that I'm comfortable playing as. TostitoSalsa takes all the motivation out of ya - Itagaki

dragonballjoseph said:
Tony Hawk is basically a gimmicky character. You have to rely on tricks in order to get real damage, or mashing during blockstrings hoping that you screw up for damage. And once people learn his gimmicks, it's pretty easy to avoid. It's like how we learn to avoid Zangief's 720s after a roundhouse or green hand.
He also has a really hard time getting in. Condor dive is easily blocked and punished. All you have to do is really turtle him out. And all of his specials are easily punished.

Are you on PSN? I'll show you T.Hawk gimmicks.

*frowny face*

4537623831_d394c54aa6_o.jpg

Ploid 3.0

Gafchat should do a speed tournament like FMF did near the end of his tournament series on sf4. Took us like 1hr and people that were mia were disqualified. That was very fun and also random but it was for fun so it didn't matter. We should pick a day get on psnchat and just do it.

zon said:
Both. It looks like I'm the only euro gaffer who still plays ssf4 on psn. Everybody else on psn seem to live in the US.

i'll hop on again when this shitty hot weather dies down, i can't concentrate like this.

Ploid 3.0 said:
Gafchat should do a speed tournament like FMF did near the end of his tournament series on sf4. Took us like 1hr and people that were mia were disqualified. That was very fun and also random but it was for fun so it didn't matter. We should pick a day get on psnchat and just do it.

you know...im just about tired of you flaunting that AV at me. ill fight you for it.

Ploid 3.0

AkumaHokoru said:
you know...im just about tired of you flaunting that AV at me. ill fight you for it.

Hah, I'm about to change it actually. Will send you a pm when the guy that had a GT5 avatar give his to me.

Ploid 3.0 said:

Movin in to my new place tomorrow, it's just a matter of when I get internet. When I do I'll run a quick little tourney.

I'll probably put up some of the Screw Attack garbage I got at the Akon tourney up as the prize :lol It'll be like... a negative prize

Kadey said:
I forgot. :lol

Greg and I go way back. Yeah. Before SFIV, before GAF, etc. 1up boards was beyond crazy back then. Drama every single day.

I have only been on 1up for like 3 years (lurked a little longer than that). But it's nice to see some of the long time members still active. A lot of them aren't around anymore.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Art what ya smokin mayng? ;)

Edit: This drama shit again? Just ignore the racist bitch and be the bigger man. You doing exactly what she wants.
Chris Hu: "I did not understand most of it because my English is bad." BS homie, you got that best English!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Spiderjericho said:
Hey Markman, are you going to be dropping hints on next week's announcement like you did for Super?

nope, but ono-san and i had a good convo this weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom