• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dig that Mak outfit... was not feelin' the gardener thing
Edit: OMGWTF!! she's wearing shoes!! What is this I don't even
Edit2: holy shit her first alt had shoes! wtf!

Shito

~Devil Trigger~ said:
:lol :lol :lol
Oh GAF
:3
Always loved Mak, tried to main her in SSF4 but she was way too hard and demanding for me: don't worry, this is (mainly) a pun right here, I'll try and play her again, enjoy her little buffs here and there, and then go back to Chun and Ibuki (who also happen to have nice alts, happy me!).

Gyrian

No wai, they actually did use one of their designs shown earlier.
I like it, but I liked some of the other original concepts much better. ;____;

makoto.jpg

EDIT: Her fingers are wrapped! :O

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The new Makoto alt is awesome! If that cabby hat floating around in the art makes it in, I'll finally break my "only buy costumes when they're in the final pack" rule. :lol

Yeah, I'm not digging that Rose alt, it's pretty garish. Still it's not like it matters too much to me as Rose already has a really cool alt that I've not bothered to pick up (the headscarf thief outfit) so I can always still nab that if I need a change of pace.

vg260

I like Rose's. As well as Ibuki and Makotos. I like the casual versions in general. Though I still hate they haven't given Ken a business suit and Cammy's alpha outfit like everyone has been asking for. Hate, hate, hate the Ryu w/ the douche-rag on his head.

MrMephistoX

Shito said:
5a8fbbfc468015c2dbd60ec20869e.jpg

Switching to Makoto.

Pretty awesome alt: the band-aid on her nose is a nice touch, I half expect to see her off in the girls restroom sneaking a cigarette.

I just hope the tweaks mentioned in the location test are permanent ;)

Rose stuff is bad. Others are alright.

I want a Ken in normal street clothes, t-shirt, jeans, a pair of Nikes.

Gief needs a better one too. Give him a bear mask or something.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Awesome! That should had been Makoto outfit from the start!

But aren't Makoto and Ibuki in the same highschool supposely? I think Capcom is messing with Udon storyline. :lol

Although, it sucks she doesn't have her "neck band" or whatever you call it. That is what I like about her design.

ThatCrazyGuy said:

Know way then he would look as bad as Ryu, I think he should have got a beach/yacht kinda look with a loud, open, short sleeved shirt and trunks with a flame design. Sandals and maybe a ring or two on his hands plus the long hair would have been great; fits his playboy image too.

C-Jo

ThatCrazyGuy said:
Seriously.

How hard is it to give him either a suit or some street clothes? I want a yakuza Ken.

Dr.Hadji

That concept art for Makoto. Makoto is Bleach's Tatsuki confirmed. I knew she was part of the karate club I just never knew it was the Rindoukan Karate club.

*Edit* Seems like I'm not the only one to think so.

Shito

-DarKaoZ- said:
Although, it sucks she doesn't have her "neck band" or whatever you call it. That is what I like about her design.
I would be surprised if they didn't add it on top of the costume. Or maybe just for color 10?
I'd like the cap for color 10 as well, even though I don't believe in it one second.

C-Jo said:
Seriously.

How hard is it to give him either a suit or some street clothes? I want a yakuza Ken.

It's about time they had him in a suit or evening dress wear like Robert Garcia from AOF 3 or KOF 96-98. Or maybe a preppy look like SF the Movie (sweater tied around his neck, dress shirt, shorts, etc).

EraldoCoil said:
:lol

we're doomed for it now....

next alt will probably be shirtless rawg, or t-shirt and jeans, with a command taunt to rip the shirt.

Yeah man, the way Ono is headed he'll be P.E. teacher Rawg. Da Fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom