• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPARSTARX said:
Lord Bison is not pleased.

Feels like Rugal Bison lol.

k_m.jpg

I am going wtf at this one.

_Xenon_

Banned
ThatCrazyGuy said:
fubar says this in the comments:

"1,912,000 yen is the price for 4 Hard Drive ROM upgrades + artwork. No boards or cabinets included. In other words, this is enough to get two head-to-head sets going.

With the current conversion rate the amount is closer to $24,000."

That's just for the damn upgrade it would seem. What if you didn't have Vanilla. Crazy stuff. I wonder how much the new VF: FS costs.
More reason to believe the console version of SSF4:AE will be a retail game and will be released mid 2011. They have to milk the arcades as long as possible.

MrMephistoX

_Xenon_ said:
More reason to believe the console version of SSF4:AE will be a retail game and will be released mid 2011. They have to milk the arcades as long as possible.

Or just release it as DLC in every region other than Japan.

Dartastic

_Xenon_ said:
The entire world outside of japan pretty much doesn't have an arcade scene, so this isn't happening.

I wish they had gone with Ibuki's other ninja alt in the concept art. This one is also dope though.

Rose and Vipers are awful. Makoto's is boring. I'm really getting tired of school girl alts. Not creative at all.

Chemo

God I can't wait to see how terrible Vega's new alt is going to be. They've been fucking Vega players with alt costumes since the day the first set was revealed, and it feels sooooo good.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shito said:
5a8fbbfc468015c2dbd60ec20869e.jpg

Switching to Makoto.
Fuck, this is so hot. I'll be buying this one.

_dementia said:
Claw's alts are too homogenous for my liking. I want something more out there. Maybe a Geki or other ninja alt.

or wolverine. lol
Why not just call him Vega like you did before the edit? I think we're beyond confusion at this point, and this is not SRK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom