• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

udivision

makoto.jpg

The one on the far right is based off of Abel's concept art, is it not?

AZ Greg

Ugh at Makoto alt. Now she looks like approximately 54283 different manga/anime characters. If they add Karin I may start mistaking this game for one of those other fighters. But I guess it's a good business decision based on the mostly positive response here.

Dat :3

Viper's is much better. :)

AZ Greg said:
Ugh at Makoto alt. Now she looks like approximately 54283 different manga/anime characters. If they add Karin I may start mistaking this game for one of those other fighters. But I guess it's a good business decision based on the mostly positive response here.

if that's the case, then I guess asking for a Gothic Lolita Chun Li alt won't be too much out of place :lol

dew it Capcom, lol

AZ Greg said:

Dat :3

Viper's is much better. :)

Like it was not that way before.
Of course 1 of the reason i think people like her alt is because the last one was really bad.
In all my games of playing SSF 4 i hardly see anyone using it on PSN.

MrMephistoX

gundamkyoukai said:
Like it was not that way before.
Of course 1 of the reason i think people like her alt is because the last one was really bad.
In all my games of playing SSF 4 i hardly see anyone using it on PSN.

You shut your whore mouth! No one messes with my Farmer/Viet Cong Makoto ;)

I do like the new alt though: she looks like a complete juvenile delinquent.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I hope the next update lets you watch replays from another person via some sort of system more easily accessible than just having a person in another person's replay channel. So if Art wants to send me videos of one of his relatives from Japan body-ing him online, he can do so. :D

Random tournament will start in two weeks. Thread to follow soon when I'm busy and not lazy.

GAF weekly prizes. Top three. First, $250, second, $75, third, $50. And of course various things. Just ask Saqs how I send money.

Chauncy Talon said:
I don't know if this have been posted, but is anybody else watching the Peaceful Jay stream. It's run 24/7. Lamerboi is hosting it right now.

link

I'm watching this stream right now. And even though I'm not playing I'm still getting really mad that everybody keeps losing to the Dhalsim player who keeps spamming cross up teleports along with random Supers/Ultras. Honestly WTF people, you're suppose to be glad that he does that, not eat 200+ damage or jump away in fear.

jman2050

AZ Greg said:

Chun-Li's new alt revealed?

dylsbb.png

spoiler]I'm liking most all of the new alts personally :x[/spoiler]

They finally went with Rose's perfect win dress after all, sweet. But I don't know if I like the alterations they made to it. I wanted to beat people with her in a full ball gown, dammit.

(Now fix her face please!)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
AZ Greg said:
That alt art is actually deceptive because it doesn't show how absolutely muscular she'll be in the game.

SUPARSTARX

I think the costumes are pretty good overall. Sure they're not on the top of everyone's wishlist, but I do like some of the wow factor for them. I wished they designed the game for customization ala Tekken 6, but that might way overboard.

Dartastic

I love it when you're literally BEASTING on a Honda as Makoto, then you get hit by a random ultra when they're almost dead and you're suddenly out half your life, and all of a sudden you're in major trouble. Awesome.

BitchTits

Dartastic said:
I love it when you're literally BEASTING on a Honda as Makoto, then you get hit by a random ultra when they're almost dead and you're suddenly out half your life, and all of a sudden you're in major trouble. Awesome.
:lol So true. It can happen the other way round too though. That's why she's so rewarding (and frustrating) to play. <3

Platy

Loved how the outfits makes more sense in general than the others !

Specialy loved how makoto's alt is even more "hey ! is it a boy ?" xD

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dartastic said:

This best describes Seth and to a much lesser extent, Akuma. T.Hawk taking like 60-70% with an ultra. :lol I don't mind cheesy when I play against him because of that.

GG Farms, I remember playing you last year and losing 0-22. So I'm glad I could pull off a couple this year. I will save those videos and show my friends, family, and kids(whenever I have some) that I once beat a pro :p

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So I think my new #1 philosophy on Makoto is "make good decisions" opposed to "make good guesses."

stabicron7 said:
Better than the hillbilly carpenter outfit though, ya gotta give it that.

I like that one :3

But I like her default better.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
For the full cab or the upgrade kit? IIRC, if you already have a vanilla cab (or a cab in general I guess) you can get an upgrade kit for a drastically lower price.

fubar says this in the comments:

"1,912,000 yen is the price for 4 Hard Drive ROM upgrades + artwork. No boards or cabinets included. In other words, this is enough to get two head-to-head sets going.

With the current conversion rate the amount is closer to $24,000."

That's just for the damn upgrade it would seem. What if you didn't have Vanilla. Crazy stuff. I wonder how much the new VF: FS costs.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Any endless lobbies going down? Inv plz~

ThatCrazyGuy said:

"1,912,000 yen is the price for 4 Hard Drive ROM upgrades + artwork. No boards or cabinets included. In other words, this is enough to get two head-to-head sets going.

That's just for the damn upgrade it would seem. What if you didn't have Vanilla. Crazy stuff. I wonder how much the new VF: FS costs.

lol wow

gutabo

ThatCrazyGuy said:

WTF...

A local arcade here has a PS3 inside a cabinet with some coin machinery (that blocks the start button and selects arcade mode automagically), a plasma tv and two sticks. I don't see them "upgrading" to that set anytime soon...

gutabo said:
WTF...

A local arcade here has a PS3 inside a cabinet with some coin machinery (that blocks the start button and selects arcade mode automagically), a plasma tv and two sticks. I don't see them "upgrading" to that set anytime soon...
that sounds legal.

then again lol importing region-specific arcade boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom