• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God's Beard said:
THAT WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU

GODDAMN IT
33m92x3.jpg

Stuneseht

DasRaven said:
Well, its official. Everyone gets one "WTF that's terrible" ALT. (Except maybe Boxer so far).
They could've easily made that ALT a color 10 mod for his original costume.

This is true. Aside from the hair... What exactly is the costume part???:lol

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Rog's fit his "Get Money" persona

Akuma's is awesome actually, very evil looking

Yound Sagat with no scar?! pretty brave

Gouken's meh

Degen

Holy s*** YES at:

Makoto just looking like a badass girl as God intended
MORIR ES VIVIR MORIR ES VIVIR akuma
Mafia Rawg (give this man a cigar and a tommy gun)
General Dracula aka Bison

Also good:

Mortal Kombat Gouken
Nice but not very unexpected Vega

wtf at:

half-assed sagat alt (back of the bus indeed)

dankir

Happy Phantom said:

Now that we're changing people's facial features in ALTS like Sagat having hair but no eyepatch.

IT'S TIME FOR THIS GOUKEN ALT! One of my favorite skins from the PC version of Vanilla.

03_skins79.jpg

black_vegeta said:
FUCK YEAH!!

DAT RAWG is looking mad classy. 30's Mobster Rawg!!!

This makes me happy, thank you Ono for not turning my Rawg into something whack! :D :D :D :D :D

FUCK YEAH BABY!!! WE GOT DAT FIGHT MONEY AGAIN!!!!

*HIGH 5*

BitchTits

I've been going for the achievement where you rank up everyone to C and having a blast with Dan. It's amazing how serious some really BAD players can be when you super taunt them! :lol

Shin_Kojima said:
Why not just call him Vega like you did before the edit? I think we're beyond confusion at this point, and this is not SRK.

Why bring this up again? Talk about stirring shit, especially exposing someone's edits... what a shitty thing to do.

Also Sagat with is so wtf. :lol

Nose Master

Akuma's is okay, too. Few others. They're just repeating themselves too much. A t-shirt and jeans is bad enough, without doing it twice. Same w/ suit (and Fei's is an awesome reference so I'll allow it.)

Imm0rt4l

I really hope Dudley gets a suit as well, with a top hat, maybe a monacle too. but I'm betting we get shirtless dudley or some other fredy mercury ish.

Rocwell

black_vegeta said:
You apparently don't appreciate fine pine scented suits.
air-freshener.gif

Imm0rt4l said:
I really hope Dudley gets a suit as well, with a top hat, maybe a monacle too. but I'm betting we get shirtless dudley or some other fredy mercury ish.
For some reason I think Dudley should have a Clockwork Orange alt costume. I think it would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

hitsugi

Give us either hobo Dudley or mazes out class dudley with top hat and monocle please. Rog took the suit category so Dudley has to go for one extreme or the other

Imm0rt4l

Rocwell said:
For some reason I think Dudley should have a Clockwork Orange alt costume. I think it would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Alex was a scumbag though, hardly a gentleman. At first anyways.

Acid08

Banned
Rocwell said:
Yeah Dudley does look like a dumb rapist, so it would fit.

Platy

Even as young sagat don't have black eyes ?
What about the jokes that he eyepatches the wrong eye ? ><

Happy Phantom said:

This can become REALLY awesome or REALLY bad when modeled ... he might look like a demon ninja .... or an old lady who reads tarot =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom