• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I thought "FUCK" when I saw Balrog's suit.

That is just TOO nice - it makes me want to actually stick to Balrog and Balrog only after seeing it - the funny thing is that I like his Alt 2, but at the very end I decided not to buy it since I wasn't too big on the idea of buying Alts again or Alts for Super in general (I only bought Dee Jay's, which thankfully also came with Makoto's and Hakan's, got the pre-order Alt pack by ordering online) but I'm buying Balrog's as soon as it comes out.

If I remember correctly from the pic, Dudley's will be him in shorts with a title belt on his waist like that art shown on the last page...

Makoto's is perfect as well, I'm no school girl uniform fetishist:)lol) but it works with her. I saw Dee Jay's and Blanka's alt from that Comic-Con screen, and Fuerte's Rey Mysterio alt is perfect - these are all the guaranteed alts to buy for me right now so far...

Bison looks like he HAD a cape and it got stuck in a door on the way out, not feeling it at all, Vega's look like they mixed his first alt with his second one - we get it, he's Spanish - why not give him a ninja alt? Gouken's looks a lot better than his Raiden alt, Sagat's was already shown in the Comic-Con pic, Akuma's looks bad-ass again.

Caj814

Skilotonn said:
I thought "FUCK" when I saw Balrog's suit.

That is just TOO nice

I think Boxer is the top runner for the best overall costumes in the game.Everything fits his personality perfectly.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What is old is new again. Capcom is bringing out all the classics and retro for the game. Keep digging up those artbooks and concepts to see what they might have in store. I'm personally not feeling too many of them. They look corny for the most part.

hitsugi

gutter_trash said:
I don't like when characters where lab coats, cloaks and drapery that is too baggy that it hinders the visibility of the limbs

I partially dislike some alts for this reason as well.. but at the same time they look cool D:

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just realized my only PS3 stick is broke. :lol

Aquasilk looks like he leveled up his Zangief. Much more impressive. Either that or Andre is having a bad day. He's like losing alot today.

MrMephistoX

Wallach said:
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nice and just when I considered getting another 360 for the non PSN GAF chat friends I have.

Chavelo

~Devil Trigger~ said:

conan-dancing.gif

HAPPY DAYS!

Make that into Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade for the PC and I will praise DmC's new character design right here on GAF.
Seriously, Capgod. DO EET.

Oh man... Can't wait for the new skins for this version of SF...

Dudley custom skin = THE SPY (TF2) OUTFIT
GENTLEMEN!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DarkoMaledictus said:
Can't be real or they really lost it! This seems random...

Not really random. Sumo, Japan, Festival, No play garb link... at least.

I dig it, but I'm probably never buying these alt outfits, so I can't say anything.

NeoGIF said:

Guile goes home and is a family military man? Fitting for him.

gregissalty.png

"<AZ_Greg>: vex, if you played someone 50 matches, you both won 25 and let's say you hit with ultra in 12 of your matches that you won, but your opponent hit with ultra in 23/25 matches he won, don't you think the connection there is too big?"
LOL @ Greg being mad salty. :lol

So Dudley's cRH is supposed to be faster now, right? I wonder if that means some old school combos are coming back.

cRH, jab MGB, cRH, jab MGB, FP

It's too bad Short Swing Blow and Dudley's normals don't juggle anymore, though.

Fraeon

No. No more lift. Please. :(

As an Elena player getting hit by Dudley's c.rh in the corner something like 4-5 times makes me cry.

<AZ_Greg>: next time you fight saty i wanna see you block it. no teleports, ex scissors, ex pc, ex headstomp, etc
<AZ_Greg>: let's see the block %
:lol

<AZ_Greg>: all my ultras are at a risk
Greg doesn't understand that all character ultras are risks... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom