• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Joule said:
Zangief:
97010233.jpg
Wow, Gief is looking pretty man-sexy. :lol

Also, DAT BULGE. maybe that's why they call him the Red Cyclo
ps
:lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Cloudius12 said:
22718841.jpg

I say this is pretty awesome
Obviously Gen is the only person who's costume will increase his hotbox, making him even worse.

Gen's is actually really cool. So is Guile's, and E.Honda's. I still think the community would pick better costumes if Capcom let us decide from the concept art they had for each character.

yurinka

this 3rd round of alt costumes is awesome, my favorite one. All the characters look amazing, and it's really cool they're mostly based in some artwork or other costumes shown in other games.

Gyrian

Not sure about Gief's, seems to me they missed the opportunity to add a few more belts.

Now Sim's could be interesting, but it isn't the one I was looking forward to:

dhal.jpg

Gen and Honda seem appropriate, so no complaints.
A lot more can still be done with these charas, though.

Threi

notag
Sim's alt should automatically have the HDR India theme play, no matter if he's P1 or P2. Would main him for that

and LOL @ Greg spilling salt all over the chatroom

stay free vegaman

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Ledsen said:
It's just Kabuki makeup and costume minus the shirt:

20gfr6h.jpg

Yep that seems more traditional... sumo I saw above looked like a white bob cat indian not an Kabuki actor...

The dress missing and the fact the HUGE knot is there really break the deal for me!

dragonballjoseph said:
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/962/gregissalty.png[IMG]

"<AZ_Greg>: vex, if you played someone 50 matches, you both won 25 and let's say you hit with ultra in 12 of your matches that you won, but your opponent hit with ultra in 23/25 matches he won, don't you think the connection there is too big?"
LOL @ Greg being mad salty. :lol[/QUOTE]

never pictured Greg as a salty one :lol

Vomit @ E.Honda's alt. I hate costumes that take like half the screen. I hate that god damn pretzel.

Shito

Hitokage said:
I love how they go from the snake charmer guy to bottle carrier Dhalsim.
These aren't bottles attached to his back, but snake charming flutes.

ff9fc17453cb0c627cce79632981b.jpg

You can even see them in the top-left picture on the art. ^^

Axis

anyone playing? GT: vexco

or does anyone here wanna play alpha 3 on ggpo? i'm not very good but i'm trying to learn the game

Grifter said:
dhalsim alt reminds me of his other alt too much, but will the snakes be slithering in and out and around? cuz... omg!

That's what I'm hoping for! I doubt it, though. Seems like it would be too much effort for a measely alt outfit.

I'm imagining the snakes stretching the length of Sim's arms when he does st.HP :lol

udivision

Happy Phantom said:
no one posted sim's?
F_m.jpg
I remember when SF4 was first announced, somehow the discussion of "Customization of Costumes" came about, and "Silly costumes and accessories distracting from the game" was the argument against it.

Yea...

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
~Devil Trigger~ said:
was watching last night...

CROUCHING MP!!!!!!!
CROUCHING MP!!!!!!!
CROUCHING MP!!!!!!!
CROUCHING MP!!!!!!!
CROUCHING MP!!!!!!!

:lol

4frames!!:D

also i will buy the new potmonster carnival costumes

DryEyeRelief said:

I watched about an hour before leaving to do a SSF4 session with some local guys. Man that was a very fun set to watch though. Tokido truly lives up to the title as the cheapest man alive. He was practically jumping in for free by using instant air fireballs as a shield. But still Daigo came out on top, even though his option select Tatsu kept sending him in the wrong direction :lol

Honestly I don't think any other Ryu can win this match up against either Momochi or Tokido. They really make it look like its slightly in Akuma's favor regardless of what the match up chart says. It's just Daigo's overall set of skills that allowed him to overcome Tokido's cheapness.

Oh and I learned from watching these videos that you can do j. HK/HP, cr. MPx3, cr. HK on a crouching Akuma. You should hear Tokido's reaction to it. It's hilarious because even he didn't know it was possible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bd-9fHRGgk#t=5m23s

I can't wait to pull that off once in a real match :D

Hmm well out of the alts so far Balrog, Ibuki and maybe Makoto's are pretty good. Not really digging Bison as Char though, even though I did like the original Gundam series.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom