• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

depths20XX

SUPARSTARX said:
Jester Adon
5_m.jpg

Wouldn't really call that a jester.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
SUPARSTARX said:
Dudley in Englishman outfit. Sherlock Holmes? Lol
u_m.jpg
Amazing! I was a fan of the Mercury get-up, but always hoped for a tailcoat and tophat Dudley.

Those boots... it's a good job he can't kick.

depths20XX

The Blanka and Dhalsim alts in this batch are some of the worst they've thought up yet. They just slap way too much shit on them. Otherwise I'm liking most of the others.

GG's to Lost Fragment last night. Sorry I bailed, I was tired than a mofo last night.

That lil' Mak of yours is ruthless. I rarely have played any good Maks in the past and this was some good experience to get under my belt.

Guess Daigo won that set with Tokido. It's crazy that these SF gaming gods play sets together casually.

And it looks like:

umehara (Ryu),Nemo (Chunli), Iyo (Dhalsim), Nyanshi (Sagat), Misse (Gouki)
team won the 5v5 Ayano today. It looks like Nemo mopped everyone up

shadaloo.com said:
バリアントナイフ (Mago Momochi Kindevu Tokido Bonchan) 3-5 ねこぱんち (Umehara Iyo Nemo Nyanshi Misse)
Tokido x-o Misse, Kindevu o-x Misse Kindevu o-x Nyanshi, Kindevu o-x Iyo, Kindevu x-o Nemo, Bonchan x-o Nemo Momochi x-o Nemo Mago x-o Nemo

USD

_dementia said:
how badass would it be if alt3 for Dan also replaced his typeset to read "Go"
All I know it's going to be weird to see Dan yell "FATHER/OYAJIIII" when he is his own father. :lol

El Sloth

Banned
_dementia said:
how badass would it be if alt3 for Dan also replaced his typeset to read "Go"

Would be cooler if the alt had a halo on his head and replaced his ultra 2 with the hadoken Go uses in the Puzzle Fighter games.

I'm only kidding about the hadoken, but the halo and name change would be pretty sweet.

Edit: Custom openings for Go alt and young Sagat alt would be pretty badass.

Spiderjericho said:
Guess Daigo won that set with Tokido. It's crazy that these SF gaming gods play sets together casually.

And it looks like:

Dammit, I really wished they were able to show it. :mad:

vg260

Really , really loving a lot of these alts. I hate Ryu's do-rag and Cammy's catsuit (wanted alpha one), but most of them are awesome. Very relieved by Dudley's.

Lyte Edge said:
Here's a fun little match that was my last of the evening. I sent the guy a "GG...Awesome Adon" message afterwards, and he replied with what's shown at the end of the video. The guy beat me two times prior to the match; was he seriously salty over this? :lol

I really gotta stop uploading the crappy matches I have just because of hate mail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma4D3TPo9II&hd=1

No one likes GG's from chun players.

Nose Master

$4 digital moustache! Officially trolling now. Suits, tshirts, and hairstyles. What a lazy, boring pack.

Yes, I know it's Go. Big deal. It's still just a fucking moustache.

Leunam

Nose Master said:
$4 digital moustache! Officially trolling now. Suits, tshirts, and hairstyles. What a lazy, boring pack.

Yes, I know it's Go. Big deal. It's still just a fucking moustache.

You also have the option of not buying any costume packs. It's a pretty novel idea that's been rising in popularity recently.

Ledsen

Spiderjericho said:

And it looks like:

:O How is Nemo able to play so much again? I though he was getting married and retired?

Leunam said:
Not much longer, SBO is this weekend I think.
Oh, great! Hope we get some new news.

I waited so long for possible new character announcements.

I love Ono and highly respect what he did with Street Fighter and the revival of fighting games, but he really likes to tease us, maybe a little too much! :lol

Ledsen said:
:O How is Nemo able to play so much again? I though he was getting married and retired?

Well, he cameback after getting married. He was rusty as hell from what I saw when he returned, now he's back to his old form and seems to be leveled up as well.

His wife must be very understanding.

XenoRaven

black_vegeta said:
Well, he cameback after getting married. He was rusty as hell from what I saw when he returned, now he's back to his old form and seems to be leveled up as well.

Good to have him back. He definitely seems to have gotten better, but nerfed Sagat and Ryu, and Chun having U2 now certainly hasn't hurt his game.

KAL2006

Banned
How long until TGS is over, didn't Ono say he will announce new characters at TGS, these costumes are cool and all, but I want to see new characters. If Yun and Yang are the only ne characters, then were is the official announcement and HD trailer of Yun/Yang.

Ledsen

black_vegeta said:

His wife is awesome then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom