• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEEEEEEES Yun looks like a douche!

aRoHm.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
They just started Virtua Fighter 5. Once the stream is over for today I'll cut the trailer for SSF4 arcade edition and upload it to youtube.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Looks like they brought everything over for Yun & Yang, right down to the hat-twirl and hair comb respectively...

I'm still looking more at Yang than Yun since I never went for the popular characters...

And Juri, oh Juri.

Viper doesn't have an ass though, too bad.

Don't hate on Abel's alt, it looks better than his last one, THAT looked ridiculous.

MrMephistoX

evildede said:
They just started Virtua Fighter 5. Once the stream is over for today I'll cut the trailer for SSF4 arcade edition and upload it to youtube.

If they announce console versions of VF5 Final Showdown it's post worthy here too lol.

FacelessSamurai

I managed to make a quick cut of the trailer! :D I'll see if I can upload it using someone else's connection in the building so I don't use mine to keep recording the stream! :lol

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
evildede said:
I managed to make a quick cut of the trailer! :D I'll see if I can upload it using someone else's connection in the building so I don't use mine to keep recording the stream! :lol

How is the stream, is it direct feed? Worth paying for?

entremet

Skilotonn said:
Looks like they brought everything over for Yun & Yang, right down to the hat-twirl and hair comb respectively...

I'm still looking more at Yang than Yun since I never went for the popular characters...

And Juri, oh Juri.

Viper doesn't have an ass though, too bad.

Don't hate on Abel's alt, it looks better than his last one, THAT looked ridiculous.
Abel just seems too uptight to be chilling at beach. The Merc suniform seemed more fitting based on his persona.

FacelessSamurai

SnowWolf said:
How is the stream, is it direct feed? Worth paying for?

Stream is direct feed, very good quality actually. I payed for it and do not regret it! They do switch cameras sometimes between matches and stuff but during matches it's all direct feed and awesome quality.

As for the SSF4 Arcade Edition trailer, it's being uploaded right now and should be online in 20 minutes! :D I'll post link when it's up! Couldn't find any free networks around so I am uploading using the iphone. Guess it's worth it to all of you guys who haven't payed for the stream.

entrement said:
Abel just seems too uptight to be chilling at beach. The Merc suniform seemed more fitting based on his persona.
Abel is the new beefcake on the block. All of his alts are muscle fetish wear.

The always sex up the ladies, now it's the guys turn. Super Street Fighter IV provides equal opportunity fan service.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
_dementia said:
Uh, Yun was pretty damn popular in 3S.

Beaten twice, but exactly :)

entrement said:

The merc idea, yeah, but the way they executed it, I dunno - a wrestler/grapple bare-chested in a bandana and tights, strapped with handguns is a bit different than I'd picture him... :lol

EDIT:

Kadey said:
All online T.hawks must die!

movie2h.gif

Ken has the best new alt before which is good since his previous two were not.

Oh wow, now that's just embarrassing - even I've never done that to anyone with Honda... :lol

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Now new thread? New characters should prooobaly warrant it, right?

Anyways, excited.

Finally some SSFIV Arcade footage!

I guess Yun/Yang is cool. I honestly wasn't expecting them. I really thought it was going to be Alex and Rolento from all those rumors.

Maybe Capcom/Ono is planning to reveal more.

"bye bye old thread"

No, we're keeping this thread, but someone should post the news about yun/yang in a new thread so people who don't follow this thread closely can see it.

It's so weird that everyone has been calling Yang's EX blades really fast because my sense of speed is way off from not having an xbox the past month :lol

The new guys are looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom