• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Morro! said:
twkGD.jpg

Loving it :lol

11aldop.jpg

juetrc.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Cody's alt is pretty good. But it's not that different from his default/jail outfit. It's a workout in jail outfit. Hoorah? I was expecting slightly more out of it. Like a Final Fight-style outfit. :/

Am I the only one that hates Guy's new costume? The colors look awful and he has that terrible hairstyle. Maybe if someone posted the inspiration for his costume I might feel a little bit better.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
marathonfool said:
Am I the only one that hates Guy's new costume? The colors look awful and he has that terrible hairstyle. Maybe if someone posted the inspiration for his costume I might feel a little bit better.

/

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
marathonfool said:
Mitsurugi!!!

Grifter

TheSeks said:
Cody's alt is pretty good. But it's not that different from his default/jail outfit. It's a workout in jail outfit. Hoorah? I was expecting slightly more out of it. Like a Final Fight-style outfit. :/
alt 1 is already final fight-style, but i'd support dressing him up like poison.

CO_Andy

Ferrio said:
They should just bring back Dan's father. Hell they did it for gouken, might as well give us another "dead" character.
Can you imagine the rage from the shoto-hate club? Might as well throw in Gouken's daughter while they're at it.

Shiiit, just got back from the 5v5 tournament at big box. Played for team singapore and we got blown up by Momochi! Shit was a blast, though. I didn't even give a fuck about the tournament after that. We just kicked it with casual matches on this little corner and drank some fucking beers with Ameriken and just played.

Managed to play with all the top Japanese guys, and all that shit. Was literally fucking chip damage away from beating mago, but my combo into the uppercut totally fucking whiffed and I ate a full ultra for the fucking lose(literally). Ameriken was fucking cool as fuck. That fucker didn't even know the names of the moves and shit yet he was destroying all the people from abroad and shit.

Ah man, what an experience. Me, Ameriken and a friend were the only fuckers there chillin' and drinking beer. Played Mago, Nishikin, Ameriken, some random bullshit grandmasters who have names I can't fucking read. Good fucking times.

Pop, you lucky bastard!

Sometimes I just feel like leaving everything behind (except for my wife :p) and moving to Japan to experience shit like this...

Pop On Arrival said:
Shiiit, just got back from the 5v5 tournament at big box. Played for team singapore and we got blown up by Momochi! Shit was a blast, though. I didn't even give a fuck about the tournament after that. We just kicked it with casual matches on this little corner and drank some fucking beers with Ameriken and just played.

Managed to play with all the top Japanese guys, and all that shit. Was literally fucking chip damage away from beating mago, but my combo into the uppercut totally fucking whiffed and I ate a full ultra for the fucking lose(literally). Ameriken was fucking cool as fuck. That fucker didn't even know the names of the moves and shit yet he was destroying all the people from abroad and shit.

Ah man, what an experience. Me, Ameriken and a friend were the only fuckers there chillin' and drinking beer. Played Mago, Nishikin, Ameriken, some random bullshit grandmasters who have names I can't fucking read. Good fucking times.
some many fucks. :lol
good stuff, though. sounded like a blast.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Pop On Arrival said:

Haha damn. Sitting around drinking and playing SSFIV sounds like a gooooodt night! :D

Hag said:
So.. Tougeki is about to start, right? Any chance to a stream or something for us? D:
No.
About a month after the event, the matches for particular games begin being issued on DVDs that appear bundled with Arcadia magazine. Last year I believe it was 2 games per month; the SF4 matches shared a disc with VF5.

SmokeMaxX

_dementia said:
No.
About a month after the event, the matches for particular games begin being issued on DVDs that appear bundled with Arcadia magazine. Last year I believe it was 2 games per month; the SF4 matches shared a disc with VF5.
There's a pay stream.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
I'm watching the live stream right now. I'd stream it for you guys if it wasn't for the fact that my connection's upload sucks :( It's Blazblue right now though, although Ono did make a speech beforehand and showed a new trailer for SSF4 with both Yun and Yang :D and also a new trailer for the new character outfits. I guess both will be online soon!

I'm recording the whole thing (although I missed a few minutes at the beginning but nothing important) so if anyone wants a copy later on maybe I can find a way to share it all!

Dartastic

evildede said:
I'm watching the live stream right now. I'd stream it for you guys if it wasn't for the fact that my connection's upload sucks :( It's Blazblue right now though, although Ono did make a speech beforehand and showed a new trailer for SSF4 with both Yun and Yang :D and also a new trailer for the new character outfits. I guess both will be online soon!

I'm recording the whole thing (although I missed a few minutes at the beginning but nothing important) so if anyone wants a copy later on maybe I can find a way to share it all!
YAY

KAL2006

Banned
heard they showed a new trailer with Yun and Yang. I guess they are the only new characters. I don't mind as long as they are free.

Hag

evildede said:

Please share :D

Dartastic

KAL2006 said:
heard they showed a new trailer with Yun and Yang. I guess they are the only new characters. I don't mind as long as they are free.
I honestly don't believe they will be the only characters. I do believe they'll be the only characters revealed.. FOR NOW. Another four would certainly not be out of the question.

El Sloth said:
Sunnuva bitch, I see 3 circles with question marks on the bottom right. 3 more new characters or meaningless troll circles?
That is the random circle selection. It looks like three because it's sliding in from the right side of the screen during the transition

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
El Sloth said:
Sunnuva bitch, I see 3 circles with question marks on the bottom right. 3 more new characters or meaningless troll circles?

You can see sakura and hakan's face ghosted on the shot multiple times, just a weird picture.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
Live stream still showing Blazblue Continuum Shift. Don't know what they'll be showing today exactly but I know I won't go to sleep until it's over :lol

El Sloth

Banned
Papercuts said:
You can see sakura and hakan's face ghosted on the shot multiple times, just a weird picture.

ShockingAlberto said:
That is the random circle selection. It looks like three because it's sliding in from the right side of the screen during the transition

Ah, gotcha. Now I feel like an idiot for not noticing it earlier. Although, I wonder if it really will be just Yun and Yang?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Too lazy to make a big post about them, but I love all of the last batch of alts, except for Adon's and Dudley's - oh well...

Can't friggin' wait to see the Yun & Yang trailer as well as the new alts trailer (or are they just one trailer together?)

evildede, as soon as the stream is over you gotta put up those trailers - the internet will love you for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom