• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threi

notag
Kadey said:
All online T.hawks must die!

movie2h.gif

Ken has the best new alt before which is good since his previous two were not.
pfft i did this to vexco in A3 the other day *whistles*

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
_dementia said:

Yessssssssssss!

Yang's Ultra looks flashy as hell, and you can link into it from slashes with Enbu...

He can cancel a jump-in normal into dive kick also, and unless there was some editing trickery, he can combo EX slashes after command grab, and I can choose a character with jump-in's into target combos that I'm interested in - I'm satisfied :)

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
I am uploading the alternate outfits trailer now, on the same channel. Should be uploaded in around 5 minutes so just keep track of the same channel to see the other Tougeki trailer in a few minutes! :D

evildede said:
I am uploading the alternate outfits trailer now, on the same channel. Should be uploaded in around 5 minutes so just keep track of the same channel to see the other Tougeki trailer in a few minutes! :D
thanks, you're godlike

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
DryEyeRelief said:
Bad timing on his part. More people are probably jumping on the yang bandwagon.

Hey, I was riding that bandwagon solo in SFIII! I didn't know a single other Yang player, not even casually!

But I can imagine people hoping on right now after that trailer...

evildede said:

Nice!

Hag

evildede said:

Nice :D

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
For those of you who like to keep track of what's happening, they just finished with VF5 Final Showdown it seems and are about to start with King of Fighters XIII

hitsugi

_dementia said:
I know. That's why I mentioned [Seiei] Enbu.

You know, his Super.

yangs super actually looks like it can lead to some really sick combos this time around.. beyond just jab slash repeat

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Oh shit, they got the Bruce Lee white suit & shades for Fei Long - classy as hell!

Some of the pics go by way too fast for YouTube to pause properly, but it looks like they showed them all, which is cool...

Capcom knew what they were doing with that arcade cutscene with Juri - hahaha!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
God's Beard said:
Towel Trick - FAILED
Penny Fix - FAILED
X-Clamp Fix - FAILED

Xbox is now officially dead ;_;

Now I'm REALLY sad the PC release was incorrect.

It was? :/

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Before I go to bed, thanks again evildede!

Especially if it ends being that Capcom takes ages to put the trailers up themselves!

AZ Greg said:
Biggest buff so far?

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8899/26844491.jpg[IMG]

I'm not noticing a problem with her hair anymore either. :P[/QUOTE]

she has hair?

[QUOTE=dragonballjoseph]Rawg beats dive kick characters free.[/QUOTE]

that's what i said

Nose Master

the_log_ride said:
she has hair?

You beat me to it you son of a bitch :lol

Also... just now noticed the nose in dan's alt. I don't know why, but my brain wasn't processing that color splotch, like it was part of the background. I thought the only change was the moustache :lol

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Man I need to change my gamertag one of these days. I google it and on the 2nd page is a dude with the same handle posting on some British sex hookup site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom