• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Nose Master said:
You beat me to it you son of a bitch :lol

Also... just now noticed the nose in dan's alt. I don't know why, but my brain wasn't processing that color splotch, like it was part of the background. I thought the only change was the moustache :lol
And you call yourself... the

Nose Master
(Today, 01:15 AM)

Morph-0

Alex to be added into SSFIV? could be a good fake.

2zfpesh.jpg

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Wiseblade said:
That's a really old, really obvious fake. I don't understand how people fall for stuff like this either.

Hoping they add him, would be my third character part of my roaster! Giving some company to guile and Dudley!

Its old and fake. I remember commenting on rufus' boobs on the same exact pic.

I had my Alex fill in TvC. I'm sure eventually SF4 will add most SF3 chars, but I'm ready for new or forgotten chars already. Give them similar playstyles to requested chars, but give us something NEW!

Kadey said:
All online T.hawks must die!

movie2h.gif

I'm with you, FUCK T. HAWK. I hate the bastard and how everybody plays him online. Funny thing is that I played a Hawk today who taunted me during the game and sent me trash talk mail about how he thought all Asians were suppose to be good at video games, but it must be a rumor.

The guy played like a lot of T. Hawks that you may have seen online. Just kept doing unsafe stuff and spinning his stick in circles. Things kept going his way and he won pretty easily.I got salty so I went back and played him again, this time I went up 2-0 easily and was about to finish him with a SRK, FADC, Ultra. Then the game freezes during the upclose on Ryu's face. So basically he pulled the cord.

I sent him a little message back congratulating him for being so clutch and getting cord pulled out in time and to take care of the points. Honestly I'm glad he quit on me, the feeling is much better then getting my BP back.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Threi said:
are my eyes deceiving me or did i just see afro sagat? :lol

He had hair with, I believe, two sets of pony tails and NO scar on his chest....

I don't know what they're going for there, a "young" Sagat or something? Either way, I don't like it. They could/should've done something way cooler than that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I need to go outside more. I really think that Juri is fucking hot. I want to touch dem boobiez :D

Edit: and Yun trailer was amazing. Although he does seem a bit slow.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Yang vs Makoto

Is it just my imagination, or does karakusa look faster?

edit: Also, she comboed jabs after cr.short. Nice. That's more useful than armor break on ex hayate imo.

edit2: nvm I'm dumb, she didn't combo after cr.short.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Rice-Eater said:
I'm with you, FUCK T. HAWK. I hate the bastard and how everybody plays him online. Funny thing is that I played a Hawk today who taunted me during the game and sent me trash talk mail about how he thought all Asians were suppose to be good at video games, but it must be a rumor.

The guy played like a lot of T. Hawks that you may have seen online. Just kept doing unsafe stuff and spinning his stick in circles. Things kept going his way and he won pretty easily.I got salty so I went back and played him again, this time I went up 2-0 easily and was about to finish him with a SRK, FADC, Ultra. Then the game freezes during the upclose on Ryu's face. So basically he pulled the cord.

I sent him a little message back congratulating him for being so clutch and getting cord pulled out in time and to take care of the points. Honestly I'm glad he quit on me, the feeling is much better then getting my BP back.

A couple hits on Seth and I'm dead. Meanwhile I have to work really hard to even get a win. 360 grabs beats my blockstrings, air condor dive beats my jumping hp, tomahawk beats my off the wall setups, etc. So much works in T.Hawks favor and it's so easy to spam his moves. So I don't mind being cheap against him. All his stuff is damaging for any character yet alone Seth. So screw Hawk.

Yun and Yang really do not peak my interest at all, especially with the over representation of Kung-Fu in SF4

where is Elenea? her stage is there, but not that character

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yang seems solid. Super lasts longer than I expected it would in this game. And his ultra is super fine.

Yoshichan

Augemitbutter said:
why yun and yang? :(

boring, generic looking characters. guess they're saving the best for last.
3s satisfaction :D Only Urien left and I'm 100% happy with the game. Then you guys can have whoever's left!

KAL2006

Banned
There is space for another 4 characters, am hoping for Rolento, Alex, Elena and Urien. If there is only Yun/Yang then I am guessing they will be free with the rebalance patch.

Gyrian

A lot to make out in the costumes trailer, with everything flashing within milliseconds.
One thing I did notice, Fei's shades are on!. :D

hNrrA.gif

I still think color 10 either adds them, or lets you remove them if they're always on.

Very excited for everything they've shown so far.
We're not getting absolutely everything we've been wanting, but I'm very satisfied overall.

This game just keeps on giving.
So ecstatic @ all the love the fighting scene has been receiving lately.
I've got my fingers crossed for VF5FS, and *gasp* MK!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wishful thinking characters.

Angi- Dhalsim's boss who taught him how to spite fia.

Carlos Miyamoto- Helped Haggar beat some gang.

Colonel Keith Wolfman- Delta red member who helped Cammy.

Dean- Also helped Haggar beat some gang.

Decapre- One of Bison's Dolls.

Jianyu- Ditto.

Kolin- Gill's badass assistant.

Lee- Trained Yun and Yang to be badasses. Supposed to be even more badass than they are.

Zeku- Guy's master who keeps disappearing and appearing to say you must train harder or something and disappears again.

Gunloc- Haggar's student.

Hinata- Sakura's best frand.

Retsu- Shaolin Monk. Got expelled for being bad. Like having an opinion.

Rocwell

Morro! said:
So, MarkMan uploaded this poster on twitter

http://imgur.com/jEdQl.png[IMG]

Am I just crazy or is that a guy with a stache? Haggard?[/QUOTE]
Thought it might be Dudley but he appears just below that guy.
Haven't been able to spot El Fuerte, E Honda or Guile on that poster yet though, maybe there are some others I'm missing that it could be?
Who's the guy to the left of seth in front of Ryu's glove?

MrMephistoX

Gyrian said:
A lot to make out in the costumes trailer, with everything flashing within milliseconds.
One thing I did notice, Fei's shades are on!. :D

hNrrA.gif

I still think color 10 either adds them, or lets you remove them if they're always on.

Very excited for everything they've shown so far.
We're not getting absolutely everything we've been wanting, but I'm very satisfied overall.

This game just keeps on giving.
So ecstatic @ all the love the fighting scene has been receiving lately.
I've got my fingers crossed for VF5FS, and *gasp* MK!

Honestly, I think the default roster for Super was everything I wanted minus Yun and Yang. As cool as Rolento, Elena or Karin might be I don't think I would ever pick them as serious mains.

If they're in great; if not, only a lack of new stages would disappoint me since apparently Makoto is being imporoved and Chun-Li is relatively unchanged.

Fingers are crossed for VF5FS as well.

Imm0rt4l

Kadey said:
Wishful thinking characters.

Angi- Dhalsim's boss who taught him how to spite fia.

Carlos Miyamoto- Helped Haggar beat some gang.

Colonel Keith Wolfman- Delta red member who helped Cammy.

Dean- Also helped Haggar beat some gang.

Decapre- One of Bison's Dolls.

Jianyu- Ditto.

Kolin- Gill's badass assistant.

Lee- Trained Yun and Yang to be badasses. Supposed to be even more badass than they are.

Zeku- Guy's master who keeps disappearing and appearing to say you must train harder or something and disappears again.

Gunloc- Haggar's student.

Hinata- Sakura's best frand.

Retsu- Shaolin Monk. Got expelled for being bad. Like having an opinion.

I'd like to see Retsu come back, mainly because I like shaolin kung fu. He could be Goukens Rival, since they were supposedly friends. I main Gouken in part because of his monk like qualities.

Erigu

The trailer sure makes it sound like there won't be any more new characters, what with saying "37 characters total" and all...

Morro! said:
So, MarkMan uploaded this poster on twitter

jEdQl.png

Am I just crazy or is that a guy with a stache? Haggard?

Who is that above Ibuki's right shoulder and below Juri's chesticles?

EDIT:Looks like Ken's fist, but also a face.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Imm0rt4l said:
I'd like to see Retsu come back, mainly because I like shaolin kung fu. He could be Goukens Rival, since they were supposedly friends. I main Gouken in part because of his monk like qualities.

I'd like to see new faces but you never know with Capcom lately. Reading up on some of these characters, they seem to fit right in with the game. Hopefully, V brings out the next generation. They are running out of back story here.

hitsugi

Erigu said:
The trailer sure makes it sound like there won't be any more new characters, what with saying "37 characters total" and all...

If I remember correctly, they had new trailers for each character announcement for SSF4.. so I think the possibility is still out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom