• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that because of a single mistake.

That's fucking Street Fighter right there.

gutter_trash said:
Dudley should be as good as in 3rd Strike

I don't know about that, some of his changes fit the new system better. His target combos are special cancellable, ducking has more invincibility even if it's kind of a crappy dash now, f+MK is way more useful. At least bring back the old short swing blow, I don't necessarily need the godly lift juggles. EX Ducking is making me quiver in anticipation. That could be a game changer in almost every matchup.

My real wants:
  • cancel FP/f+FP into ducking resets
  • Bigger hitbox on short swing blow so it doesn't get beaten by everything
  • faster ducking
  • less recovery on rose(apparently fixed?)
  • slightly longer reach for MP/FP/f+FP, closer to 3s
  • FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME RESET cRH JUGGLES
  • special request: increase juggle limit on jab MGB and Short Swing Blow

hitsugi

Spiderjericho said:
I thought he could only do it once. Roh, oh.

And I'm going to NYC in December, so I'll probably get a chance to drop a couple of dollars on the game.

He can't loop. 1 out of 10 times, far HK MIGHT connect after a jab or an FADC'd fireball, that's about it.

hitsugi said:
He can't loop. 1 out of 10 times, far HK MIGHT connect after a jab or an FADC'd fireball, that's about it.

dementia said:
i have some bad news for you :/

So why is dementia saying otherwise? I thought they removed it.

And God's Beard, I agree, it was all from one single mistake. And it's strange, as you'd think they'd update it like a PC game to remove it.

Dizzy-4U

Thanks guys for the imput on ow to deal with the Dhalsim match-up. I'll start experimenting with some of these when I fight him again (which will be this weekend).

KajunW

SBO2010 SF4 Final Part 1

SBO2010 SF4 Final Part 2

The part where Daigo did the EX tatsu was an awesome moment, I thought that was the turning point (but alas, it wasn't to be).

DryEyeRelief said:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/godsgarden

Godsgarden stream with Marn and Tokido

I just tuned in to see Marn dizzy his opponent, taunt him, before finishing first round...and then it seems to piss off his opponent, who then proceeds to dizzy Marn, and then take the next two rounds. Sounds familiar, I guess?

LakeEarth

_dementia said:
remember when everyone thought Dudley was going to be good
We assumed his uppercut would have invincibility like all the others, and that backswing blow would actually work the way it's supposed to.

Threi

notag
marn getting straight-up bodied lmao

at least he is sticking to dudley. Don't rely on your crutch like every other player out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom