• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Schedule got messed up since Stream B started late, so Uryo VS Tokido will be on Stream A, Kindevu VS Arai on B.

USD

Japanese stream monsters putting sako on blast, calling him a poor man's Kindevu and zako (Japanese for scrub). :lol

Good stuff daigo vs arai, punish ex barcelona with ultra and without ultra, also never seen people get hit with fireball then super immediately either.

I remember when Sako was interviewed, they asked him who he would like to fight for exhibition matches. He answered that he'd like to fight Umehara. They followed up by asking if he'd like to fight Mago and his answer was...that he only wants to fight Umehara.

So Mago winning was nice.

USD

Holy shit that was intense.

Daigo has been playing really lame lately, sometimes he turns it up, but with how much he was walking back, you'd swear he was playing a charge character. :lol

Daigo vs Mago was intense!!! God damn... some of the best street fighter I've seen in a while. That and the Mago vs Tokido, and Mago vs Sako match were the best matches today.

I had no idea you could shoryu to Super to Ultra.

GODS OF STREET FIGHTER 4:

Mago, Daigo, Sako, and Momochi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom