• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Pool 1

Daigo Umehara
Keits
D'Nyc3

Pool 2
EG Justin Wong
Dieminion

Pool 3
GamerBee
Skynet DAT NAME

Pool 4
StarNab
Chris Hu

Pool 5
Momochi
Ryder

Pool 6
Sabin
FYC KDZ the Gar LETS GO!!!!:lol

Pool 7
Black Hayate DAT NAME:D
Henry Cen

Pool 8
DMG Inthul
DMG Lud

Pool 9
EG Marn
Yipes

Pool 10
Mike Ross
Negro Justice:lol

Pool 11
Sanford Kelly
Lincoln Morris

Pool 12
WolfKrone
Choko Blanka

Pool 13
Banana Ken
JuiceBox

Pool 14
Dr Chaos
MarlinPie

Pool 15
Flash Metroid
Fubarduck

Pool 16
Floe
BYE

Anybody at Season's Beatings right now? I know people here, but I really don't have anyone who knows me irl that I can hang with and all my friends who were gonna go ended up not coming. :(

I did some casuals, but the PC/PS2 converter I was using works on PS3 at the cost of missing inputs so I'm gonna need another converter or someone to let me borrow a stick for tomorrow. D:

V-Gief

sonicspear64 said:
Anybody at Season's Beatings right now? I know people here, but I really don't have anyone who knows me irl that I can hang with and all my friends who were gonna go ended up not coming. :(

I did some casuals, but the PC/PS2 converter I was using works on PS3 at the cost of missing inputs so I'm gonna need another converter or someone to let me borrow a stick for tomorrow. D:
I don't know if you can get your hands on a InPin converter for ps2->ps3, but if you can, do so. Works flawlessly.

USD

DryEyeRelief said:
character auction?
There's a separate character auction tourney. 32 players, only 1 player per character (so 3 random characters will be left out), and players get to make bids for characters.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I just got on Team Spooky to see a Makoto played by an actual girl go down in flames... :(

But the stream chat isn't showing up, and that's like half the fun - what gives?

USD

Skilotonn said:
I just got on Team Spooky to see a Makoto played by an actual girl go down in flames... :(

But the stream chat isn't showing up, and that's like half the fun - what gives?
Chat is fine for me, trying refreshing.

V-Gief said:
I don't know if you can get your hands on a InPin converter for ps2->ps3, but if you can, do so. Works flawlessly.
Yeah I know it does. I see people using it all the time. I just need someone to let me borrow theirs.

DryEyeRelief said:
imo, depends on who wins between RyRy and Buktooth in losers. Meeting Momochi is like the ticket to the losers bracket.

I'd like to see Dawgtanian and Buktooth fight for shits and giggles.

Dawgtanian's fuerte is pretty meh, and buk's been playing Ibuki. I will say though that when buk knocks Abel down, that shit is NOT pretty!

/unbiased

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
MiniBossBattle said:
I have no ideas why Spooky isn't working for a video editing/production company. Alot of this stuff is demo reel worthy. Awesome intro.
The intro was actually by Seth Mussy, aka Moroha from the MD scene. I'm pretty sure his education/profession is visual/motion design.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
God's Beard said:
I always pictured Akumahokoru as a really bitter, serious person from his posts, but he was funny on the stream :lol

He's one of the sweetest guys in the community. Real talk.

And yay at changing my faceplate by myself. :D

1zciuyb.jpg

And nay for busting my old one like a dumbass.

2hplppz.jpg

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
abstract alien said:
Damn, Mak is doing better than I would have thought in this match up

It's not that bad for her. She might actually beat him.

st.mp beats all his options on wakeup except ex up ball, and you can punish that on hit with ex hayate.

Only thing she has a ton of trouble with is his jumps, 'cause they're really quick. A player that's on point can fukiage unsafe crossups and such pretty easy though.

That Makoto would've done a lot better if she would've punished blanka balls and managed her meter beter. Pretty impressive Makoto though.

USD

Imm0rt4l said:
yea, OMG needs to learn to turtle
She just needs to learn to punish blocked balls every time. Choco would be a lot more hesitant if she was getting Hayated after every one.

Spirit of Jazz said:
Fucking Blanka :(

OMG is looking stronger than any of the girls at Evo executionally but she hasn't got a clue what to do defensively in this match.

Basically. Probably would've wrecked shop at Evo anyway, wasn't a whole lot of blocking in the women's invitational.

If she blocked from time to time she'd be pretty damn good. She's really good in spite of it though, one of the better Makoto's I've seen. Pretty legit. But not a lot to go off of I guess...

Wonder how she feels now that her handle is probably going to be OMGaWoman :lol

Imm0rt4l

damn burnyourbra is getting wrecked.

USD said:
She just needs to learn to punish blocked balls every time. Choco would be a lot more hesitant if she was getting Hayated after every one.
true, maybe she's an online warrior.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
OMG seems like a solid player, you could tell that she knows Makoto. But like JChen's saying... gotta work on that patience.

The last thing I expected when tuning in to this was to see a fellow female Makoto player on stream. :lol Wish I still had time to play this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom