• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I the only one that was thinking Choco was minisize because she was using a TE stick? Took me another look to realize she was using that giant Hori. :lol

GriffD17

So Shizza's there? Cool. When I was standing in line trying to get in I thought it might have been him but wasn't sure. Maybe it was, someone came and grabbed him and let him in without waiting.

GriffD17 said:
So Shizza's there? Cool. When I was standing in line trying to get in I thought it might have been him but wasn't sure. Maybe it was, someone came and grabbed him and let him in without waiting.

That's not Shizza.

aktham

OK DMG Lud looks exactly like me. This is really weird. I even showed my coworker and he was like "Why are you in this vid?" I told him this is live and then he's like "HOLY SHIT!!" :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone should make a thread for the stream. Make it last through the whole tourney. Easier to track and more people would look into it.

USD

Chris Hu is paired with Trollden Cen and Fubar? Awesome. :lol
Kadey said:
Someone should make a thread for the stream. Make it last through the whole tourney. Easier to track and more people would look into it.
That's probably a good idea.

hitsugi

gibration said:
What? It's a little odd that he'd come to a US tournament before one in his backyard.. But then again, it's also a whole other experience for him, and there's only been gods garden for ssf4

USD

hitsugi said:
What? It's a little odd that he'd come to a US tournament before one in his backyard.. But then again, it's also a whole other experience for him, and there's only been gods garden for ssf4
Probably that fight money. The money you win in tourneys in Japan pales in comparison to here (though GGO#2 does has about a $6000 payout for 1st).

Public Service Announcement:

If you do an ultra at some random time (i.e. outside of wake-up, while including wake-up ultras), and it misses, it's random.
If it hits, it's a DBJ special.

That is all.

Also. My Random Select > XBL GAF
And since XBL GAF >>>> PSN GAF...

Fraeon

I knew it was going to be trouble when Sako tried to ultra when Mochi's ultra was still active. Made for a glorious ending, though. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom